Nimble Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Nimble

17 questions from our users

Ggage 61
Ggage 61asked

Excellent loan provider never had a problem always there for me thank you

Hi Ggage 61,

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so glad we could help out!

Pat
Patasked

How do I delete my nimble account?

Hi Pat,

Please email customercare@nimble.com.au, they will be able to close your account for you. Enjoy your day!

Tralene F.
Tralene F.asked

How do i go to get a loan

Hi Tralene,

Please visit our website https://nimble.com.au/ to apply for a loan. Alternatively, contact our friendly customer service team on 133 156 who will be happy to provide more information. Nimble is a fully digital business and we do not operate a brick and mortar store. Enjoy your day!

Les Cook
Les Cookasked

requesting a pay out figure of loan.

Hi Les,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please see https://nimble.com.au/ for a full cost breakdown for each of our products.

Les Cook
Les Cookasked

requesting a pay out figure of loan.

Steve
Steveasked

If I get a nimble loan is there a set time limit I have to pay the loan
I want to be able to pay it off faster without getting penalties

Peter G.

Hi Steve. There is a set time limit but you can customize your repayments and frequency so it's payed off in that time limit without defaulting which does make it stress free.

David
Davidasked

if i apply for this will i get a letter in the mail, dont want other family members to see my mail

Peter G.

Hi David. No you don't get any letters in the mail. Everything is done through your email account so it is all private and for only you to see.

Vicki Jacobsen
Vicki Jacobsenasked

wanting $ 5000 . Say over 3 years.
Please advise costs

NimbleNimble

Hi Vicki, please see www.nimble.com.au. As you go through the application, you will be able to look at repayment options. Please let us know if you have any questions, you can call us on 133 156 or email customercare@nimble.com.au if you have any other questions. Thanks - Team Nimble

John R.
John R.asked

Can I get a loan if on the age pension

NimbleNimble

Hi John, Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, in most cases, you need to be working in order to be considered for a Nimble Loan. Therefore, Aged pensioners are ineligible. Many thanks - Team Nimble

John R.
John R.asked

Can I get a loan if I’m on the age pension

Pellis
Pellisasked

Going through the application process and have been asked to log in to my Bank (Comm Bank) with the same credentials I use for logging into NetBank. I have always been told never ever ever to give that information out to anyone. I don't feel right doing that. Is there another way?

Levi H.
Levi H.asked

Can you have the option in which account your loan be paid into?

NimbleNimble

Hi Levi, thanks for getting in touch. You can select the account your loan is paid into. Let us know if we can help with anything else. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Confused
Confusedasked

Hi. I am currently applying for a nimble loan. I decided I won’t get it anymore and I have only gotten up to the sms verification stage. I was wondering how I delete the application just in case I decide to get a smaller amount later?

Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch.
If you are still in need of assistance, our team are here Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEST) and Saturday 10am to 6pm (AEST).
You can contact them on 13 31 56 or customercare@nimble.com.au.
The Nimble Team

CJ G.
CJ G.asked

How long will the money take to be in my account? Got approved and said money had been transferred hours ago but still not there

Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Have you gotten it yet cause I have the same problem?

Sherlene
Sherleneasked

Ive requested a loan and may have to wait to monday. I need it now. Will i get it now?

Yvonne Q
Yvonne Qasked

Can a person with a disability pension get a loan?

Hi Yvonne,

To be eligible for a Nimble loan, you need to be working. If you're dependent on Centrelink benefits and also employed, we will review your application to see if a Nimble loan is right for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 133 156.

Cheers, Team Nimble.

Kate
Kateasked

My account says direct debit is still pending when my account has already paid it? Why does it still say that?

Daisy
Daisy

I think it can take up to 24 hours or so for their system to update, they usually send an email the next day to confirm the payment was processed.

Get an answer from our members and Nimble representatives

Other Short Term Loans