Oricom Secure710 Digital

MPN: SC710

394 questions from our users

Rochelle D.

Rochelle D.asked

I have the sc710 with two monitors and when the are on by themselves not on scan mode they work great! But i now need the device on scan mode and when it is the picture comes up great for about 10 seconds then beeps and says out of range.. then normal pictures comes back again! Im not sure why it is doing this as both monitors are only 10 metres from the parent one. As you could imagine the beep every minute is driving us nuts!!!! Please help

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, we would love to discuss this with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

BettyWhiskers6387

BettyWhiskers6387asked

We've had our 710 monitor and original camera for about 4 years now. Added a 2nd camera about 2 years ago and been working great until yesterday. The monitor screen stays black and none of the buttons work. We would love to keep using it if there is a way to fix the problem. Please help!

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you with this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Whitney L

Whitney Lasked

Hi there. We have the Babysense 2. About 3 nights ago, we noticed our parent unit monitor went blank, but we can still hear sounds. The camera in bub’s room is still functioning perfectly too.
Same again last night. It seems to be fine for an hour or two each time we turn the parent unit on and then it fails.
But tonight, the screen is bright green?
We have 2 cameras registered and the other has no issues.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Whitney, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience with the unit, and would love to discuss with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Jem Rasked

My monitor has been amazing, but the past couple of days has been dropping in and out of range. I haven’t moved it, it’s still used in the same place and we don’t haven’t anything else running at the time of use that’s ever affected it before. Not sure why its all of a sudden doing this but it’s now all the time we use it. I was hoping to buy an extra camera for it for baby 2 soon but don’t know if I will if I can’t solve this issue. Thank you

Jem R

I have the SC710 forgot to mention :)

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would recommend calling our locally based Oricom Support team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as the team will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Danielle F

Danielle Fasked

Hi, I have a SC710 unit can I add and SC720 extra camera as I can no longer purchase the additional SC710 camera.
Danielle

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Danielle, thanks for the message. The SC720 camera will not connect to the SC710 unit. We would recommend searching online for the the CU710 or CU850PT which are the model numbers of the additional camera units that will suit the SC710 system. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Danielle C

Danielle Casked

Hi there, I have had my Oricom sc710 since December 2018 and IV been really happy with it. Unfortunately it has just started to have a white screen. The sound works but the screen is completely white. Is there a hard reset or alternative remedy that could fix this and if not would the item still be under warranty? I saw earlier in a response that all monitors come with a 3 year warranty?
Many thanks
Danielle

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Danielle, thanks for the message. Yes, the range of Oricom video monitors include a 3 year warranty. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, and the team will be able to assist you. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

NickM

NickMasked

Hi. I have Oricom 7SC10 model which was purchased in June 2015. Previously I would occasionally get the "out of range" error/beeping which could be resolved either by switching the monitor off and back on, or switching the camera off and on as well. Now it appears neither of these solutions work. Even if the monitor unit is right beside the camera unit, it still gives the out of range error. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks. Nick

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Nick, thanks for the message. It sounds like an environmental factor could be playing a role, so we would love to troubleshoot this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Allen H.

Allen H.asked

Hi, we have 2 cameras and when the monitor is on one of the cameras, a little “Moon” icon keeps coming on and off. We have switched off the Night Mode already but the icon keeps popping up and when it does the screen on the monitor flickers. Can you please tell me how to fix it?
Thanks.
Allen

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Allen, thanks for the message. We would love to assist you in this, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Stacyasked

I have an oricom secure 710 system and a 740 system- Can I pair the two cameras to one parent unit?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Stacy, thanks for the message. No, the two systems are not compatible. The SC710 is compatible with the CU710 and CU850PT, whereas the SC740 is compatible with the CU740 and CU895 camera units. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Stacy

No problem, thanks for the prompt reply!

Ebonie

Ebonieasked

I have recently noticed when I have my parent unit on camera one (I have two cameras for the one parent unit) that there is a crescent moon symbol on the parent monitor, I don’t know what it’s for or how to get rid of it?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Ebonie, thanks for the message. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

candise b.

candise b.asked

Hi there! I've heard mixed reviews about the second camera for this unit. I love the monitor for my first born but wondering if I should just have two whole monitors instead of the second camera option as I've read it doesn't scan both rooms unless I manually do this? Any reviews on two cameras would be great!

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Candise, we do not recommend an additional monitor as they may interfere with each other causing drop outs. It is best to add an additional camera if you would like to monitor more than one child. Scan function is available between the two cameras. If you require any additional information, please contact our locally based Oricom support team on 02 4574 8888 (8am - 6pm Mon- Fri AEST) as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Ange

Angeasked

Hi there,
The orange power light on the parent unit is on, however the screen is black and the buttons aren't working, almost like there's no power to the unit? Is that a battery problem or is there something wrong with the unit? Its just over a year old and we've had no other issues with it.
Thanks!

Tech SupportOricom

Hello Ange, It does sound like a battery issue. Our team has a public holiday today, but I would suggest you contact them tomorrow from 8am - 6pm (AEST) on (02) 4574 8888 and they will be able to confirm if this is the issue. All the best Oricom Baby Care.

This is the same problem I'm having. Did you find a new battery fixed it?

Leah

Leahasked

Hi my monitor suddenly stopped working last night- the parent unit says out of range even though I am next to the unit. I’ve turned them both of, unplugged and reset and it still says this?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Leah, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience, and for this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Bianca W.

Bianca W.asked

Why is my monitor all of a sudden saying out of range! I’ve tried trouble shooting which has not worked! Sometimes I can get it to click on and then a matter of a minute later its out and does not click back in again. I am based in NZ. I run two monitors off it and monitor number two seems to still work(but it does click in and out sometimes) but monitor one just goes completely and that's it.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your range issues, and it sounds like an environmental factor is playing a role. For this one, please give our NZ no. a call on 0800 67 42 66 Mon-Fri 10am- 8pm NZST, and the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Gil

Gilasked

Hi my oricom sc710 camera is not working. The orange lift is not getting on. I tried putting in new batteries, direct with power supply but no luck. Can you guys assist as I have little bub. Can I hear at your earliest?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Gil, thanks for the message. We would love to troubleshoot and assist you with this, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to help. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

CHM

CHMasked

Hi,

I've just woken up to my son screaming because my parent unit sent off over night so I didn't hear him :(

The power light is on but the red led light is also on which usually isn't and i cant turn it on. What is the issue please? I've looked through the user guide and can't see anything about it.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Rachel T.

Rachel T.asked

I have an oricom sc710 and I can't get the registration mode to work. My parents monitor kept saying out of range no matter what I did. So I want to reset it

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Rachel, thanks for the message. For this one, we would love to assist, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Flakizinha

Flakizinhaasked

I have my Oricom SC 710 for around 8 months and when is on and I put to charge while sleeping it makes a weird noise which does't go away.
What can I do?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear that and would love to troubleshoot with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Kylie P.

Kylie P.asked

My I have an oricom dual monitor for my twins & the parent monitor is completely black like it has no power yet the orange power light is on. Have taken the batteries out etc & still nothing

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Kylie, thanks for the message. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Stacey B.

Stacey B.asked

Can I use the 710 cameras with the secure 740. I just purchased two extra camera for the 710 and now the receiver broke so I now need one of them. Was hoping to get the 740 if it will work with the cameras.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Stacey, thanks for the message. Sorry to hear of your experience, and no the SC740 will not work with the SC710 cameras. We suggest you purchase a new parent unit, on the link provided below:

All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives