Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel Questions & Answers

44 questions from our users

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

Lily R.
Lily R.asked

I bought my origani last November 2019, can I still use it? Thanks!

Tinsasked

Ibought manuka honey peel...as per the sales lady this has no expiry date...but when i saw at the back of the box...its april 2019....can i still use this ita alrwady march 2020?

Richard
Richard

I saw this same question recently. I believe it has a 3 year expiry date and isn’t recommended to use after that. Is the date you mentioned the date of manufacture, or expiry?

Hi Tins,
Thank you for your question regarding our Origani Manuka Honey Peel which has been received by the Origani head office in Melbourne. Could you please email us at service@origani.com.au with some further details, such as when you purchased the product and from which store?
Since the PH of this product is quite low, it has a good shelf life even past the expiry date, however it does however need to be stored properly in a cool, dry place at room temperature for best results, and to be kept out of direct sunlight. We look forward to hearing from you again soon so that we can obtain further information and assist you with your purchase.

Tins

Hi i lost my receipt already. Thank yiu for your reply...it helps

Olands T.
Olands T.asked

How much the price of 1pc cleopatra mask & 1pc face serum & lifetime membership for example... Thank you for your help.

Hi Olands,
Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the products you are referring to are not Origani products.

These are Black Pearl products, so you would need to contact the manufacturer directly to request prices of these items.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Origani Customer Service

Meeja D.
Meeja D.asked

My origani night cream expired last april 2019? Can i still use it?? Until when??

Hi Meeja,
Thank you for your message regarding your Origani night cream. I have spoken with our product development team in relation to your enquiry. If the expiry is April 2019, this would mean that the cream was produced in 2016. For this reason, would would advise not to use it. Please let me know if you have any further questions in relation to this.

Katnava O.
Katnava O.

My origani soothing & reviving night cream and deep wrinkle treatment expiry dates were both in july 2020, while the firming serum concentrate was in March 2020. Can I still use them? Still have green apple clay mask expiring in April 2021 while the manuka honey peel will expire in August 2021. How often should I use them all. Thanks

Debra
Debraasked

Hi
I just brought your product today l am a little disappointed as the sales lady did not say any thing about facial hair to keep away from it. I have gone on your site to find this out. I brought this product in Mt Wellington shopping plaza.

Hi Debra,
Thank you for your message in regards to the Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel that your purchased at the Mt Wellington store. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed that the sales rep failed to mention this to you. These direction of use instructions are displayed on both the product packaging and our website. You are correct, with this product you do need to avoid facial hair, so that no residue gets attached as it may be difficult to wash off. We appreciate you taking the time to leave these comments and provide your feedback of which we will take on board. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance at this stage or if you require any advice. Have a great day!

Nyah P.
Nyah P.asked

Will the Manuka honey peal get rid of black heads on my nose??

Hi Nyah,

Thank you for your question. The Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel eliminates dirt and excess oils from the skin, so can assist in clearing up blackheads, breakouts and open pores. It also helps fight the ageing process, reduces inflammation, brighten pigmentation and allows your skin to breathe.

It is best to use this once a week, apply a thin layer all over your face (avoiding the hairline), massage until you feel the dead, dry & flaky skin cells coming out, then rinse it off with water.

Thanks again for getting in touch. Please let us know if you have any further questions at this stage.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Origani Customer Care Team

Jan P.
Jan P.asked

I purchased the Manuka Honey Peel recently and used it for the first time today. It applied really well, the coolness of the gel was most refreshing. However, on (maybe) the jowels of my face (lower cheeks maybe), the gel has stuck to the fine hairs on my face and I am having difficulty getting the residue off my face/the hairs. I have tried using warm water on a face cloth and my tulle ball but to no good effect. Do you have a suggestion for me please as it looks unsightly and feels dreadful.

Also, my grandaughter threw away the packaging and the directions for use, as there are no directions on the bottle, could you please supply another set of instructions?

With Thanks,
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and your feedback. This is a common occurrence with the Manuka Honey Peel, one of our most popular products. The residue is a result of two compounds within the product, that when combined through the friction of application, ball together attaching to excess oil and dirt on the skin. Because this intensive dual-phase skin exfoliating formula, the product cannot contact any facial hairs because it will stick to them.

Please see instructions below:
If the peel does contact any facial hairs, apply a small amount of olive oil to the area with a cotton pad, massage over the skin to loosen the residue and wipe off.

Please also see link to our website for further information: https://www.origani.com.au/shop-by-range/erda/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance at this stage and keep enjoying this fantastic product.

Have a great day!

Origani Customer Care Team

Gimena G.asked

I need to buy this product online we’re can I buy?

www.origani.com.au try here

Cherie Boucher

origaniskincareon facebook or instagram pm them

Gimena G.

Wow something’s is really weird all kinks al broken

Charlene L.
Charlene L.asked

can it remove freckle on face?

Dear Charlene,

Thank you for your question.
Freckle happens due to genetic and sunshine factors. If it's genetic, it's extremely hard to remove. However, if your case is because of the sun, we recommend you to try Origani COMPLEXION PERFECTION range. It is specified for Hyperpigmentation treatment. Kindly visit our website for more information: https://www.origani.com.au/shop-by-range/complexion-perfection.html.

Thanks Charlene and have a nice day!

Jovy
Jovyasked

Hi. I bought this Manuka honey peel, the day cream and the soap. I started using it this week and my face is starting to itch. Is it supposed to be like this?

Dear Jovy,
Thank you for your question.
That shouldn't be the case. Please make sure that you have followed the instruction of applying and rubbing the Manuka Honey Peel for less than 10 seconds. If the reaction still persists, please stop using the product.
We hope this helps.

Kamela N.
Kamela N.asked

How do i buy it?

Dear Kamela,
Thank you for your question. Kindly visit our website to purchase this product: https://www.origani.com.au/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html

Barbara K
Barbara K

Do I apply Manuka honey peel on wet face or dry...

sarita m.
sarita m.asked

This product is sticky on my face. The first day I used it, I think it's peel that was sticking on my face and I have my some little hair on my face. I read the instruction as well. It says that avoid the facial hair. If we have some facial hair and we put it then the facial hair will grow or what does it mean ??

Dear Sarita,
Thank you for your question.
The exfoliation is specifically due to the natural pH level and the phenolic content of the Manuka Honey that naturally and gently exfoliates the skin.
Because this intensive dual-phase skin exfoliating formula, the product cannot contact any facial hairs because it will stick to them. Focus the product on the cheeks, forehead and chin where exfoliation is mostly needed. Ensure that the peel is applied for maximum 10 seconds before rinsing off thoroughly.
Hope this helps.

rachel m.
rachel m.asked

Hi, I purchased the whole set - cleanser/toner Manuka honey peel and also the day cream. I have severe acne. I need to know will this be good for me? Will it help my skin? Is there customers that have said it has cured there acne??

Dear Rachel,
That's a fantastic question, and thank you for reaching out to us for advice.
When dead cells accumulate on the surface they can clog the pores (causing breakouts and congestion), give a dull appearance to the complexion, and negatively impact the skin’s natural cellular renewal turnover rate which can cause premature skin ageing and a variety of other skin issues. An exfoliator ensures the removal of ALL dead skin cells and helps to maintain optimum skin cell renewal activity for a healthy complexion.
The ORIGANI Manuka Honey Peel is a high-performance exfoliating treatment that rejuvenates and purifies the skin while unveiling super-soft skin.
While the Peel is suitable for most skin types, as with any cosmetic skincare product, it is not formulated to treat acne. Acne is a skin condition that requires medical supervision.
Origani Team

Nena B.asked

How is the product cost?

Nena B.

What is the cost origani manuka honey peel?

Dear Nena,
Thank you for your question. Kindly visit our website for more product's information: https://www.origani.com.au/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html

Ning C.
Ning C.asked

How much origani manuka honey peel now is there a promo price or discount since this month is women's month I want to pamper myself if is is affordable?

Dear Ning,
Thank you for your question. From month to month, we offer different special offers to our customers. Kindly visit our website for more product and promotion information: www.origani.com.au

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.asked

How do I get the peel results off my face? I have trouble every time I use it it sticks to my facial hair and I don’t have a lot of hair I didn’t think

Dear Elizabeth,
Hope this helps.

Elenita M.
Elenita M.asked

how much

OriganiOrigani

Hi Elenita, kindly visit our website for more product's information: https://www.origani.com.au/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html. Thank you and have a nice day!

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

Other Cleansers and Exfoliators