Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

46 questions from our users

Belz U.
Belz U.asked

is it okay if i use tap water and not lukewarm water instead?

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Hi Belz, thanks for asking. You can use tap water, but warm water is better for your skin after using the peel. We hope this helps. Kindest regards, Origani.

Marie M.
Marie M.asked

Where can I order?

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Hi Marie, you can order via our website origani.com.au or origani.com. We hope this helps and loof forward to your shopping experience with us.

Kindest regards,

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny
Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

Lily R.
Lily R.asked

I bought my origani last November 2019, can I still use it? Thanks!

Tinsasked

Ibought manuka honey peel...as per the sales lady this has no expiry date...but when i saw at the back of the box...its april 2019....can i still use this ita alrwady march 2020?

Richard
Richard

I saw this same question recently. I believe it has a 3 year expiry date and isn’t recommended to use after that. Is the date you mentioned the date of manufacture, or expiry?

Tins

Hi i lost my receipt already. Thank yiu for your reply...it helps

Olands T.
Olands T.asked

How much the price of 1pc cleopatra mask & 1pc face serum & lifetime membership for example... Thank you for your help.

Meeja D.
Meeja D.asked

My origani night cream expired last april 2019? Can i still use it?? Until when??

Katnava O.
Katnava O.
Debra
Debraasked

Hi
I just brought your product today l am a little disappointed as the sales lady did not say any thing about facial hair to keep away from it. I have gone on your site to find this out. I brought this product in Mt Wellington shopping plaza.

Nyah P.
Nyah P.asked

Will the Manuka honey peal get rid of black heads on my nose??

Jan P.
Jan P.asked

I purchased the Manuka Honey Peel recently and used it for the first time today. It applied really well, the coolness of the gel was most refreshing. However, on (maybe) the jowels of my face (lower cheeks maybe), the gel has stuck to the fine hairs on my face and I am having difficulty getting the residue off my face/the hairs. I have tried using warm water on a face cloth and my tulle ball but to no good effect. Do you have a suggestion for me please as it looks unsightly and feels dreadful.

Also, my grandaughter threw away the packaging and the directions for use, as there are no directions on the bottle, could you please supply another set of instructions?

With Thanks,
Jan

Gimena G.asked

I need to buy this product online we’re can I buy?

www.origani.com.au try here

Cherie Boucher

origaniskincareon facebook or instagram pm them

Gimena G.

Wow something’s is really weird all kinks al broken

Charlene L.
Charlene L.asked

can it remove freckle on face?

Jovy
Jovyasked

Hi. I bought this Manuka honey peel, the day cream and the soap. I started using it this week and my face is starting to itch. Is it supposed to be like this?

Kamela N.
Kamela N.asked

How do i buy it?

Dear Kamela,
Thank you for your question. Kindly visit our website to purchase this product: https://www.origani.com.au/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Barbara K
Barbara K

Do I apply Manuka honey peel on wet face or dry...

sarita m.
sarita m.asked

This product is sticky on my face. The first day I used it, I think it's peel that was sticking on my face and I have my some little hair on my face. I read the instruction as well. It says that avoid the facial hair. If we have some facial hair and we put it then the facial hair will grow or what does it mean ??

rachel m.
rachel m.asked

Hi, I purchased the whole set - cleanser/toner Manuka honey peel and also the day cream. I have severe acne. I need to know will this be good for me? Will it help my skin? Is there customers that have said it has cured there acne??

Nena B.asked

How is the product cost?

Nena B.

What is the cost origani manuka honey peel?

Dear Nena,
Thank you for your question. Kindly visit our website for more product's information: https://www.origani.com.au/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Ning C.
Ning C.asked

How much origani manuka honey peel now is there a promo price or discount since this month is women's month I want to pamper myself if is is affordable?

Dear Ning,
Thank you for your question. From month to month, we offer different special offers to our customers. Kindly visit our website for more product and promotion information: www.origani.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

Other Cleansers and Exfoliators