Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

hellen rogers

hellen rogersasked

the ingredients on the box states theres lime stone in it ive an allergy to lime stone will this cause contact dermentitus

B Jones

B Jonesasked

why is the powder not dissolving properly for the latest packet I bought. It has always worked well before. Have tried dissolving in hot water before adding.This doesn't work. Has there been a change in the formula? Please give me an explanation. B Jones

Hermann

Hermannasked

Is your laundry Powder Linalool free.

sharyn

sharynasked

I have been using aware product for quite sometime now and I am wondering if there is a fabric softener

Irene F

Irene Fasked

Hello is this detergent safe for newborns clothes? I’m gonna have a baby soon and I washed baby’s hospital clothes with this product.

Aware (Planet Ark)
Sean O.Aware (Planet Ark)

Hello Irene

Aware (Planet Ark)
Sean O.Aware (Planet Ark)

Hello Irene,
Our Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder (and now a new liquid) is one of the best to use as they do not contain typical sensitises like optical brighteners, synthetic fragrances, dyes or enzymes that can all cling to clothes and irritate young skin. More importantly they have been independently scrutinised by the National Asthma Council and been 'awarded' the blue butterfly symbol indicating they are part of their 'Sensitive Choice' recommended products. We are also endorsed by Planet Ark for our environmental qualities and ethical renewable ingredients. Thanks for your question and I hope you and baby are well.

Get an answer from our members and Aware (Planet Ark) representatives