Renault Koleos

H45, HZG

109 questions from our users

Stan G.

Stan G.asked

Why the passenger footwell is soaking in air conditioning fluid

Jason Cole
Jason Cole

No idea about that, I have not had that issue (surprisingly) but i would say you have a leaking pipe. Back to the dealer!

Juan

Juanasked

Hi. I have a 2013 Renault koloes 2.5 dynamic. When I do not accelerate the car jerks, but when I do accelerate the car is fine. No engine lights appearing. Can this be due to a dirty throttle body?

Berma41
Berma41

I would find an independent Renault mechanic to look at it. Don’t take it to a dealer, you will be ripped off!

Jacinta S.

Jacinta S.asked

Hi
My Koleos won't come out of park unless I use the shift lock thing. Is this a fuse or a shift lock solenoid problem and how much does it cost?

gordon hayesasked

Koleos H45

hello every now and then I find I have a flat battery. I have been told it is because I leave the starting card in.Also the computer is all haywire the read outs are all wrong ie fuel used lpg etc etc I wonder if it can be reprogramed

Cuong Nguyenasked

Koleos H45

When do I need change the timming belt for koleos 2013 model?

gordon hayes

there is no timing belt no change needed chain fitted that is petrol engine

Thank you so much!!!

Aashish

Aashishasked

I have bought my Renault Koleos Intens on Oct 2016, I couldn't play my iPhone 7 Plus (same as other iPhones) music till now through bluetooth but I got a loan car which is Renault koleos zen where I can play music through bluetooth of my iphone 7 plus.

The lady in the service can connect her iPhone and play songs through bluetooth in my car. I'm bit lost not sure what to do, same with dealer as well.

Any one can help or suggest?

Paul ayling

Paul aylingasked

On my koleos life 2019 the only power windows switch which illuminates at night is the drivers windows one all others are not. Is this just this model as my wifes capture all illuminate as did my megane

David G
David G

I am not sure, I will have a look at let you know

belyndaasked

Koleos H45

I have a Koleos 2014 and it will not let me change the time, what can I do?

gordon hayes

belynda hello.i have one great cars it is very simple just use the two buttons in the enclosed dash. If this does not work there is a problem

belynda

I have followed the reset clock, but it will not go to the clock.

Loren W.

Loren W.asked

Have a 2015 Diesel Koleos - love this car (had it for 3 years) had no problems until last week - flat battery - no problems the car told me what to do, so drove straight to Renault Service - they replaced it, drove home. BUT for exactly one week I had trouble starting the car (usually starts immediately), drove out and only a couple of ks down the road error message appeared "Injection Error" big RED STOP came up - got the car towed to Renault again, they say its the fuel injection - but this is my question "is this the beginning of a down hill road?" Is it time to trade it in? What do you guys think?

TeeJay

If you still have warranty you should be right. How many kms have you done? I have not had this happen. I always use bp diesel, maybe that helps? Good luck

Rene N.

Rene N.asked

Hi there. we have a 2011 Koleos. Our Aircon blower and resistor they say has blown. they want to charge me a house to fix it. The Nissan X-trail is the sister car. i can get a AC blower for a 10th of the price from nissan. does anyone have any experience with it?

DLS

DLSasked

My fathers screen stopped working after the battery was replaced. It was perfect and then nothing. My father took it to a local dealer and was advised there was a recall on the screen/sat nav but as it had failed they wanted $2000 to fix. I found this very strange. Any suggestions?

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

My display screen has gone blank only time shows any ideas. Have tried the usual like turning car off letting it sit for a while and restarting, pushed touch home button a few times and nothing. Could it be a computer issue or fuse?

Gbf

Gbfasked

2015 model. How to you change time on clock

belynda

I am having the same problem

Tony M.

Tony M.asked

Koleos HZG

2019 koleos life how do stop radio from going off as no good at the drive in

MMB

MMBasked

Koleos H45

Hi - I was going to drive my Renault Koleos (2008, 2.0L diesel, manual) up our fairly steep and short driveway, but immediately after starting the "injection system failure" and "stop" messages flashed up and the engine cut out. Most electronic functions failed. Next morning the error messages had "disappeared', but the car wouldn't start, battery seemed to lack power. I recharged the battery and tried again. Same result, the starter engine tries, but the engine won't start. The yellow engine warning is still on, but the "injection system failure" warning did not light up this time.
Now wondering whether to call a mobile mechanic (but could he fix this problem on my driveway?) or to get it towed to a European car dealership. I live near Sydney, Australia, not many Renault workshops arounds...
Thanks for your time,
Matthias

Ben A.

Ben A.asked

Koleos H45

When stuck in alot of traffic my clutch started to slip and my acceleration was bad

Miroasked

Hey everyone,
Wondering if anyone has came across this issue on the 2017 koleos.
•When the ignition is turned off and the car is parked! The head unit keeps turning on and off unless the lock button is pressed from the key fob also sometimes the display on the unit is off but radios on.
I wonder if there is a reboot that can be done?

Norman M
Norman M

You can hold the power button on while the car ignition is on but you may need to visit dealer, its under warranty so don’t stress.

Miro

Thanks for the tip, I've just pressed and hold the screens back on, yes it is just wanted to do a bit of research before heading to the dealership.
Cheers

Firenzechickasked

I have a 2012 Koleos and while still in the 5 yr warranty, the drivers external door handle has stopped working. Inside worked fine. Koleos replaced it but now another 18 months out of warranty the same thing has happened to the drivers side rear external door handle. Koleos say they know nothing about this occurring but it’s odd! We actually hardly use the rear door handle so wear and tear is not the issue. And it will cost several hundred just for them to look at it as it would involve opening the interior panels. Has anyone else had similar happen?

TeeJay

No but while under warranty, the boot lock ceased and as a result replaced by Renault. I have a 2013 privilege 4wd

Firenzechick

TeeJay my boot lock is dodgy too! I had it fixed by a wrecker when having some panel work done. It’s still not right though and somethings doesn’t latch to open straight away. Haven’t had Renault look at it though. They won’t fond anything even if they did!

Mariana P.

Mariana P.asked

Hey i have a 2014 Koleos and i have a few problems with my little beast at first -
1) My front door some times has it moment and i cant open it from the inside but can open it from the outside, at this stage its not a manger concern cause it only happens some times
2) My Bluetooth is no longer working at all
3) and today my Air con and heater stopped working, i turn it on and no air comes out at all i put it on at the back and still not working.
Can someone please assist me with my issues please

TeeJay

You check the fuses. If not this you might need to go to an auto electrician. I haven’t had any issues as such.

Debra

Debraasked

I have a 2008 Renault Koleos. Been serviced regularly and has had no problems up to this time. My Koleos has been sitting for 3 months, no driving or starting. It started first time without any issues, however all windows except the drivers window are not functioning. I cannot open them. Is there something I can do to fix this without going to an auto electrician. Also the wipers will not function unless I turn it to the highest speed.

gordon hayes

hello debra i cannot help you with this problem. i know a good auto electrician who can.

Get an answer from our members and Renault representatives

Other Midsize / Medium SUVs