Renault Koleos

Renault Koleos Questions & Answers

HZG (2016-2019) and H45 (2008-2015)

84 questions from our users

I have a 2016 Renault Koleos that I have had the bonnet completely replaced because it was moving about everywhere when experiencing wind pressure. The replacement isn’t much better. Has anyone else had this problem and had it resolved?
They’re just light, i had an xtrail with the same issue now i’ve just learned to ignore it, same as when you can see it bouncing around whilst idling in drive without the air con on.

Hi i cannot insert my Renault Koleos card why

Hi I have a Koleos 09 just wondering about when do I replace timing belt/chain which is it belt or chain thanks

All of a sudden the volume control has stopped working in the radio. Can't turn up or down only mute. Neither the volume knob below main screen or buttons by steering wheel will work? Can't find anything about this in manual either.

The volume control has just stopped working all of a sudden. You can mute but won't go up or down. Neither the knob under the main screen or the buttons on below steering wheel work. Looked in the manual but can't find anything.
Sorry I can’t help with this.Just another Renault electrical issue.I hope someone can help because sure as hell Renault won’t be able to

I noticed on Sunday (after the end of daylight savings) that the time does not show on the screen anymore. It shows --:-- and it is also greyed out in settings. Whilst trying to find a solution, I pressed the home button and the navigation system turned itself off and all I could see was the Tom Tom logo flashing on/off even when the car was turned off. Anyway took SD card off, updated on PC, everything came back on again, except for the time. Everything else works fine. Anyone else experienced this?
My Megane did the same thing - no explanation yet ....I also have this issue!

Hi. I have recently brought a 2017 Intens (in New Zealand). Love the car and have been watching some You Tube videos to learn more about it. At this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-9xkAM7CUY, I notice that the Traffic Sign speed warning is showing in the centre dash and on the map. In my car it only shows on the Map. My other car is a 2018 Peugeot 3008 and on this car the warning shows in both places. Is there a particular way I need to configure settings to make it come up in the main dash?

Hi, just bought a koleos 2009 rear doors not opening even from outside or inside , only front door is opening suggest me a solution please?
Although I have not had this issue I believe it would be linked to the Renault’s poor electrics.The only fix would be to get an auto electrician to investigate.Thanks for your answer ,will get it to an electrical person to see wat the problem n let u knowLet me know how this goes! I’m also facing this problem!

Why is our koleos 2012 dunamique beeping randomly while drive all of a sudden sudden?

Hi when I start the car (2016 Koleos Bose), during the function check it says 'check card reader', then approx. 30 seconds later the stereo and nav screen turn of and restart, forcing me to re-enter media source, maps etc. I have updated Renault software but not Tom Tom software. Any help appreciated?

Transmission Issues: I purchased my Renault Koleos in December 2009. Late 2017 I became aware of transmission whine between 110,000 Km service and 120,000 Km service. Advised by service people to "wait and see". Now told that "we have inspected the gearbox and found the oil is burnt and the noise if from inside the vehicle will require a new transmission, the quote from spares for the part alone is $9,409. How many other vehicles are out there that have failed transmissions or was I just unlucky to pick a lemon?
Transmission bearing failed in similar model at 75 K. Repaired in Melbourne by an independent transmission repairer for $3.5.

Hi, has anyone had a noisy blower fan from the current shape Koleos while operating the aircon or heater? Possible bearing failure or a leaf? Cheers!
This was happening to my 2012 Koleos, take it to service ASAP. The issue maybe small but I’ve learned it could amount to an issue of a higher degree!

My 2017 Renault Koleos zen no longer displays the dual internal cabin temperature in the bottom left and right of the screen any more. How do l turn it back on?
Sorry don't know, is that the only display not on

Hi does the automatic parking brake go off by itself when you start driving my husband says yes my son say no you have to turn it off
Hi, Yes automatic park brake does go off when you start drivingThank you

I have a koleos 2017 .the navigation system does not work .How can I use it? I live in Iran

I just bought the 2018 Koleos but I can’t locate the ignition light it’s so annoying trying to find the ignition in the dark or in the underground car park. ?
There shouldn't be one, as there is no ignition, typically I have no issue pressing the start/stop button if it's to dark, press ur overhead light button to turn it on so the hole car lights up

Our koleos just stopped. It won't go forward or backwards. Front wheels have locked up. Any help? AWD 2009 model

How do i permanently deactivate auto locking, or at least each time i get in? Im an Uber driver and it is soooo annoying that the doors auto lock, passengers cant open the door to get in.
Start the car, then hold down the "door unlock" button for 5 seconds. That will deactivated the auto door lock. Found the answer in the manual. If you do it after you start driving it will turn back on again (which is what did the first time) you have to do it straight after turning the ignition on.

pasenger front window not working any 1 got video on how to change regulator?

Get an answer from our members and Renault representatives