Snap Fitness Australia Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Sonya K.

Sonya K.asked

Snap Fitness QLD

I am interested in Joining Snap Fitness in QLD however the best deal they are offering me is $14.95 for a 12 mth contract, They tell me they can waive the "Start Up Fee" of $149 but still want me to pay $69 for the Card Access. That is a total cost of $846.4 for a 12mth period.
Can anyone tell me how much they pay for their Snap Fitness membership?
Thanks Sonya

Robert D.
Robert D.

If your happy to be the member of only 1 gym with no access to other Snap locations you can get a year for $ 430. That is an up front payment for a full year. If you need access to different gyms try Anytime Fitness.

Nate

Nateasked

Snap Fitness Australia

Has anyone been to snap Fitness Waverley Gardens? And ended there membership? Please tell me how it went

Sam L

Sam Lasked

Snap Fitness Australia

How much does snap fitness cost per year?

Jean
Jean

For my gym, I got an annual pass for just under $800 but my joining fee was waived (this price included the pass).

It might be different for different areas though, as I know Anytime's prices change according to the area that you go to.

Nancy

Nancyasked

Snap Fitness Australia

Hi guys, I was thinking of joining SNAP Fitness in West Leederville but the reviews are scaring me. Has anyone had experience of the W. Leederville gym? My alternative is GoodLife which is close to my office in Perth CBD but it's more expensive. I used to be with them and really liked them (they made it SUPER easy to cancel when I needed to) but the cost is a little higher. Is it worth the headache to join Snap or shall I stick with what I know and re-join Goodlife (I actually joined Fitness First which was then bought out by Goodlife)?

Is SNAP really that bad?

amrit
amrit

hi goodday. if u dont have any other option then snap fitness. then talk to management about terms and condition clearly as they hide terms and condition and u have to pay more at the end of the day, quality is not good . join good life its worth it . and its equipment are modern and new .

Jaz
Jaz

Dear Nancy, no club is bad, the problem with people is that they feel entitled to everything when they actually pay next to nothing for a service. People don't realise that when you sign up for a gym membership it's an on-going payment, like anything else. It's not about how many times you use the gym?! Because then you will get charged a lot more than when u actually signed up for. You wouldn't go to telstra and ask for a refund for your un used credits would u?! Well it's the same scenario. People easily point the blame at everyone else besides them selves. No club is perfect, but atleast read the forms before you sign anything

Gigi
Gigi

I would not join Snap Fitness.
I am a woman in her 50's and on face value they were very friendly showed me how to use equipment, polite and helpful.
After a month the phone calls started from a personnel trainer who used the heavy sell for me to take up and offer of personnel training where I would loose weight and become toned.
The price was outrageous, I guess if I didn't have a coupe of mortgages and a child to support it may seem reasonable however, I declined.
The phone calls were relentless and this went on fro a couple of weeks.
I felt quite insecure in this gym by now and I wanted to pull out ... you would think in this day and age an email would suffice but no you had to give reason to leave in handwritten letter!!!
I did not do this and I wen to another gym witch does not do the hard sell in the mean time I had forgot to cancel in writing ... I had in an email and thought this would suffice.
Months later i received a Final Notice for payment of $200. 00 or legal action would be taken ... a money making scam is what I think of Snap Fitness ... Keep away!!!

Get an answer from our members and Snap Fitness Australia representatives