Tineco Pure One S12 Platinum

Tineco Pure One S12 Platinum Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:165-1873-2301
Katy Marshall
Katy Marshall

I purchased a Tineco S11 just over 2 years ago from Godfreys. It works perfectly well and has excellent suction - "FOR 6 MINUTES" on full power. That means I can only clean one room at a time.
If it is not on full power, it can't even suck up a coffee bean off a hard floor.
The release button for an attachment (the long aluminium tube) fell off months ago. Not a huge problem but still not good. The dust bin often pops open during use and spills stuff everywhere. Very disappointing.

MKS
MKS

I purchased one & after 12mths they replaced it and then the new one had problems too. It use to leak water all the time, then it would turn on & switch itself off. It was out of warranty. I rang Godfreys and they suggested I get it looked at for a service fee. I told him i am taking it out & throwing it in the bin, it was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent in my life! Absolute crap!

EM
EM

After using the Tineco, has anyone had experience with a pile of dust being left on the floor when you turn it off and pick it up? I love everything else about it: the fact that it has excellent suction, it's lightweight, batteries are great, easy to empty, filter easy to clean etc etc. However after every use a considerable pile of sand and dust seems to fall out of the machine when it is lifted to go back into the cupboard. Any tips? Thanks.

Jo F.
Jo F.

Hello! Once the battery is fully charged should I turn the power off at the switch or do I just leave it on?

Khadine C.
Khadine C.

I just leave it in there for when I need it. The cradle is designed to hold the spare battery for when you need it.

Jodie Low
Jodie Low

Same as Khadine, just leave it so its ready. I haven't had an issue with doing it this way & my vacuum is always ready to go.

Linda
Linda

how to turn on auto

Paul
Paul

If you have used the slider to increase the power then just hold the auto button down for about 1-2 seconds and it will switch back to auto.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

The default setting is auto mode if or when you start it up

Paul M.

Does the tineco pure S12 have cyclones and if so can they be cleaned?

Troppoboy

Not sure what you’re referring to but guessing you’re thinking it’s constructed like a Dyson which it’s not. The Tineco is very easy to pull apart to clean with a great filtration system with two pre-filters supplied so you can pop a clean one in after you’re finished and put the dirty one in a special cleaning tool ready to swap over next time. After a full house clean I spend about 5 mins cleaning and swapping over filters before I reassemble and hang on the charger ready for next time. I compared the Dyson v11 side by side with the Tineco in store and no noticeable difference in performance in picking up dust and particles. All comparison reviews mention Dyson’s superior airflow suction but in my opinion suction is almost irrelevant as it’s the performance of the rotating heads in the floor tools that do the work. The Tineco is the only stick vac on the market with a dust sensor in it that automatically sets the suction speed needed by the motor. I clean the whole house carpets and tiles and it hardly ever goes above lowest speed and I am amazed how much fluff and fine dust this picks up every week. BTW I don’t work for Godfreys or Tineco but absolutely love this stick vac. Our very expensive Wertheim barrel vac hasn’t come out of the cupboard since we bought the Tineco.

Paul M.

Does the tineco pure s12 have cyclones and if so can they be cleaned?

WingNutter

Did anyone who purchased the Tineco Pure One S12 'Platinum' listed model from Godfreys get a second LED hard floor (soft roller) power brush in the box (in addition to the LED 'multi tasker' floor power brush & mini power brush)?
The two pictures of differing inclusive attachments on the Godfreys website for their lone 'Platinum' model is confusing & contradictory to the downloadable product manual (which lists models 'S12' & 'S12 Plus' & their accessories).

Troppoboy

My Tineco came with all three power brushes

Great. Thanks Kindly.

Get an answer from our members and Tineco representatives

Extra Information