Tupperware

Tupperware Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Julie R.

Julie R.asked

I have a Tupperware container that was given to me and on the lid it has a round dial with numbers it is the size of a vent I am trying to figure out its purpose?

Eugenie
Eugenie

Hi Julie
Press down on that round area with finger or thumb of one hand, while opening the lid with other hand. I'm right handed so I use left hand finger/thumb to press down, while lifting lid with my right hand. Left handed people can do the opposite. It makes opening very easy. None of my lids (I have some 25yrs old and some 6 weeks) have a number in the circle, so sorry I cant help with what a number on your lids mean. You could contact a Tupperware consultant if you need specific clarification. Hope this helps. Cheers Eugenie

Skye C.
Skye C.

The number dial is for the month you put the food in the container so if you are freezing or storing you know how long ago you put it there.

Gloria

Gloriaasked

Is there anything you can do to reshape a lid so it fits on again? I have a couple that have curled and won't stay on.They have been stored and not used

Yavini

Yaviniasked

My water bottle just cracked what can i do please assist?

KTG
KTG

Phone Tupperware (1800 805 396 (Australia) Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm AEST) or go to the Tupperware website (https://www.tupperware.com.au/our-products/warranty) and follow their directions for replacement. If it's a Gen II Eco Bottle it should be covered under warranty. These days Tupperware now charges a postage fee to replace it and you might not get the colour you want, plus the process can take up to 6 weeks. Alternatively, if you want to just buy a new bottle, it may pay to check out Tupperware on eBay - I've had great success buying genuine Tupperware from (for example) Malaysia at far less cost than what is charged in Oz. This option is useful if the item is no longer available in the Oz in the style and colour you want.

Avril

Avrilasked

My Tupperware has been lost approached Tupperware rocky no good approached dealer no good was in January how long is too long about to go to fair trading any ideas?

Jess

Jessasked

Has anyone had any trouble with the silver 2017 thermos not doing its job of keeping things warm for a few hrs? Or has it just been used too much!

Jo S.
Jo S.

Oh, yes, I have found my thermos just stopped working. Drink was decidedly tepid within a couple of hours. Tupperware has kindly sent me a Gen 11 flask as a replacement, even though they say the other one was out of warranty - thought they all had a lifetime warranty??? But the instruction booklet is in Chinese! Looks as though one of the 'don'ts' is not to put boiling water in it ... huh?

Lindee

Lindeeasked

I’m trying to lodge a claim on line. I’ve signed up for a new account to do so as per Tupperwares instructions. Eight hours later I’m still waiting for the activation email to be able to complete my claim. How long is this email suppose to take ?

Sharon

Sharonasked

I have a split lid to a long oblong crisper is this replaceable even if the design has changed? thanks
Sharon Kidd

shaz1
shaz1

You will need to contact Tupperware consultant. I am not a rep for them. Thank you

Toni N

Hi Sharon. If you go to www.tupperware.com.au or call Tupperware on 1800 805 396 they will be able to answer your question. This is their Australian site.
Regards
Toni N

Get an answer from our members and Tupperware representatives