Tyroola

Tyroola Questions & Answers

4.6 from 1,110 reviews

24 questions from our users

Hi, I was looking at a couple of Michelin tyres on your website and the 2 set price is $384.00. However, when I enter my postcode for the nearest tyre fitter (Transtate Tyres in Belconnen), the price quoted is $546.00. Does not make sense. Please explain! Peter.
Hi Peter, thank you for your question. The prices displayed initially are for tyres only. We work in conjunction with fitting stations all across Australia. Depending on the location of the tyre selected (possible shipping charges) and the fitting costs of the station selected, this can alter the final price. Free shipping is only applicable when the tyre you are purchasing is in the same metro area as you are. Unfortunately, if shipping is displayed it is because the tyre is not available from your state. If you have any further questions please send us an email at support@tyroola.com.au and we can certainly help you with this. Kind regards.The site is basically one big false advertisement, they don't address any of the extra cost's until you try to check out, there's no * or caveat on the site that states this.Hi Peter, We are sorry you feel this way. As mentioned previously we are more than happy to help you with your order and endeavour to find stock locally for our customers. All our shipping information is contained on our website, and also in our Terms and Conditions. Kind regards, Tyroola.

I would like to to buy 4 nos Bridgestone 175 70 r 14 (EP25) types and I got master rate price for 4 set at $264. Is it correct for online purchase. ?

Hi, if tyres are not right size can I swap or return? Thankyou
Hi Jimmy, sorry for the delay in reply. We are able to offer returns within 30 days for tyres that have not been mounted on a rim.

I'm looking to buy 4 only 285/45 R 22 or 285/35 R 22 Tyers for around $120
Hi, in the 285/35r22 we have both rapid p609 and roadclaw RS 685 that can fit your budget. Please visit https://www.tyroola.com.au/tyre/285-35-r22/ to see the whole offer on that size. Let me know if i can help you with anything else. Best regards, AlessioHi Alessio, I had a "great" experience with Tyroola, they were very competitive with the tyre that I was chasing...good price (I shopped around first for the exact brand and specs I needed) and they were fitted at a location very local....regards Graham.

Does it make any difference fitting a tire rated H with a tire rated v on a cruiser?

what happend with my tyre still not arrive?
Hi, Can you please email support@tyroola.com.au with your order number so we can investigate this for you? Thanks in advance.

Are you in Perth WA?
No sorry, I’m in Sydney. NSWTyroola is in WA Here is a link for you. https://www.tyroola.com.au/tyre-shops/wa/perth/

What is the year of manufacture of the Dunlop AT20 255/70R16 with a 111H rating? What guarantee comes with these tyres? What about cost of Fitting, Balancing, Removal of old tyres, Wheel alignment?
Hi This brand and size of tyre was not the ones fitted to my car, but what I can tell you is that the quoted fitting charge by the service centre covered all costs. Drive in/ Drive out no extras to pay

is fitting included in the purchase price of the tyres and can I order two different tyre sizes in the one sale (rear tyres different to front tyre size)?
Hi Kel! Once you progress through the checkout, if you have entered your postcode, local fitting stations will be displayed and the prices for fitting. Also, you can purchase two different sizes in the one transaction, simply add 2 of each tyre to cart. Please let us know if we can help any further.

The fitting agent in your website says $79 for wheel alignment does that include fitting yes and alignment?
Hi! The price of fitting and alignment varies between stores and are separate services. Are you able to email us at support@tyroola.com.au with more information so we can look into your request further?

Trying to follow up where my order is? Have emailed twice and sent you a facebook message I can't seem to find a phone number. Could someone please get back to me?
Hi Staceyanna, As mentioned on Facebook, we are looking into your query now and will update you as soon as possible. Sorry for an inconvenience.While I appreciate the response on facebook it really didn't answer my question on where my tyres are only that tracking wasn't available as it was next day delivery and should have been delivered to the fitter by 5pm yesterday. Well they haven't. I was told that you would look into it now and get back to me asap that was 2 hours ago :( can't help but feel like this is going to turn into a giant Stuff around. I just want to know where my tyres are.

Hey guys, if I purchase tires and get delivered to home would I have any hassles taken them anywhere to be fitted as you guys don't have local fitters to my location?
Hi Liana, you should be able to take in your tyres to a fitting station in your area to have them fitted! I would suggest to speak with the fitter and ensure that they would do this for you, just to be on the safe side! Tyroola Team.Thanks heaps will go visit my local tire fitter and see if they will fit them thanks

Where are you tyre fitting places in Tasmania?
When you go onto tyroola sight and put in your details it should tell you which tyre shops are available!

hi just wondering if you have a number to call and made a order on the phone? don't like entering my details on this comp.
No I did it online but they do have a number if you go on there website

Do you sell 195/50 R15 light truck tyres?
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch with us. It doesn't appear we have any light truck tyres in this size, however the aspect ratio of 50 seems a bit low for a light truck tyre. If you had another size, I can have another look for you.

Would the tyre be installed on the same day as delivery date?
Depends on how busy the tyre installers areHi Sid, as Ashley Martin said, it really depends on the installers schedule. Most installers are able to have your order fitted the day after delivery, however they could be busy and may have to schedule an appointment at a later date.Thanks for the reply guys.

Are there any fitting stations in the Brisbane Area where fitting is free?
Hi Rishi, Yes! We do have partners in Brisbane where free fitting is applicable. Free fitting depends on the tyre you select and your Brisbane postcode. Simply enter your postcode when searching your tyre size, and "Free Fitting" will be displayed on selected tyres. If you have any further questions or need assistance with your tyre order, feel free to contact us at support@tyroola.com.au.

I am after 4 Yokohama Geolander Go12 265x 60R. X18 inch I was informed by a Dealer that you yoko tyres are old tyres and that there is no Manufactures warranty on them there for I am Hesitent in Buying them can you reasure me? Regards David
Hi David, I checked on the G012's in the size you mentioned and they were produced in February this year (0516). Tyroola has warranty on all of our tyres sold, and we also provide a free road hazard protection on every tyre purchase, which you can read into more here: https://support.tyroola.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/209621826-Tyroola-s-FREE-Road-Hazard-Protection If you still have any doubts or concerns, feel free to contact our support team at support@tyroola.com.au

I have an expensive set of wheels and am concerned that your designated fitters may not be as concerned about marking wheels as I am. Where do I stand if your fitter marks or damages my wheels during fitting?
Hi Steve, Thanks for getting in touch with us about your concern. We understand your concern, thus the best way forward is to contact our support team to provide your postcode, and the size of tyre you are looking to purchase, that way we can forward you a few options of fitting partners and contact them directly to explain the need to take the utmost care when fitting the tyres to your expensive rims. However, you should not worry as every fitting partner has submitted the size of rims to Tyroola that they are happy to fit, in the unlikely event there was any such issue with damage to your rims during fitting, you can directly contact us and we would sort everything out between Tyroola and the nominated fitter. Basically, there is nothing to fear, we will look after you and your rims. Our support team can be contacted on support@tyroola.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Tyroola representatives