UBank

UBank Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

jakey39

jakey39asked

Dear UBank, you sell yourselves as the only bank you will ever need. Yet basic features that are standard with ur competitors simply aren’t available and there seems to be no indication when they will be available.
Pls provide an update as to when Osko and PayID will be implemented

nautique196

nautique196asked

Do the managers at uBank live on the same planet as us their customers?
It would appear they are not aware of how apathetic their customer service is.

Yesasked

I need to take my money and I sended all the papers that you told me from Australian post office and still I cant have access to my money I want my money back I need for an emergency and I cant take any money , I want to shut down my account with this bank and send my money to my nab account the worse bank , never put your money there.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Thanks for the info

Vane A.

Vane A.asked

Ryan M.

Ryan M.asked

Is the variable rate for existing customers the same as their published rates for new customers?
for example right now it is 3.09%, is this the rate for a customer who joined 6 months ago on a different rate ?

Vicki C.
Vicki C.

As long as your loan is of a variable rate then you should get whatever the current variable rate. We did each time when there was a rate cut.

Rhea

Rheaasked

Can you change your customer service people because they either blame the customer or hang up.
Thank you!

Kimmy Simmons
Kimmy Simmons

They are shocking!

Murray

Murrayasked

Could you please inform me if i lose bonus interest if money is removed from my ultra transaction/ savings account ?

ask the bank

joasked

Why do I have to wait another month before u give me the new rate of interest with my home loan...when you told me in writing recently that the new rate started from the 1st of July........thank you

ask the bank

jo

I do not need an answer thank you...It has been sorted out......BY MY BANK!

Get an answer from our members and UBank representatives