8Valco Baby Trend Duo

Valco Baby Trend Duo Questions & Answers

Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.

Hello! Im looking to buy the Trend Duo for my 2 year old and a newborn. I've noticed that I can't have the newborn rear facing though, is that correct? Thanks so much!

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Kirsty. The Trend Duo is a forward facing only stroller, however there is the option of using a bassinette or capsule which will ensure your newborn is parent facing for the first few months.

aye
aye

Hi can the adapters A9905 for trend duo fit the joie igemm capsule? Thanks

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Aye. Yes, this is the correct adaptor to be used with the Trend Duo for Maxi Cosi capsule adaptor capsules such as the Joie Igemm.

Noelle C
Noelle C

Do I have to purchase the bassinet for a newborn for the Trend Duo? Or does it lie flat like the Snap Ultra

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Noelle. The Trend Duo seats both lay flat suitable for a newborn, however we also have bassinettes available for purchase as an option.
If I can assist you further with this query please contact me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au

Humera
Humera

Hello, what are wheels on the Trend Duo made from and is there suspension? Thank you

Imogen
Imogen

You can buy sports wheels for the trend. I can’t remember what they are made from but they are not air filled. There is actually a great comparison on YouTube :)

Valco Baby   DM

Hello. Apologies for the delayed response.
The Trend Duo wheels are a rubber/plastic compound.
We do have air filled wheels available for purchase.
If I can assist you further in regards to this query please contact us on info@valiantbrands.com.au

Rosemaree C.

Can I take off the canopy on the snap or trend duos when I'm Bassinet mode?

I saw in store I could take one side off, but didn't get as far to take the middle clip off.

It would be good to have the canopy of for a better uninterrupted view of my newborn.

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Rosemaree, Thank you for reaching out.

Yes you absolutely can, as the hoods are individual and removable.

For the Trend Duo, it requires no tools. For the Snap Duo, you will need a screw driver.

For more information or any additional help, feel free to reach out to us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au

Thanks!

Carly T.
Carly T.

Hi there,

I was excited to purchase a Valco Snap Duo Trend and before I bought the pram I have purchased 2 bassinets from FB Marketplace. When I went to order the pram, I can't find one in Australia until March 2021! My babies will be here before then. My question is, can the Trend Duo bassinets fit on a Snap Duo Ultra, or any other pram?

Thanks for your time,

Carly

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Carly, Thanks for taking the time to write.

We're sorry to learn of your situation. The Trend Duo bassinets are only compatible with that duo pram.

We are completely sold out of the trend duo until 2021, however we might be able to help locate you one before you give birth.

If you don't mind, please send us an email with your best contact number and one of our team will reach out to try and help!

Regards,

VB team

Ryan N.
Ryan N.

Whats the difference between the trend and the Snap Duo?

Hi Ryan, Great question. Let us try to break it down:

The Trend Duo is a little more luxurious duo. It has a 4stage hood as opposed to a 3 stage on the regular Snap Duo.

The Trend Duo has a one-handed fold where the Snap Duo is simple yet two-stage fold. The Trend comes with leatherette handle covers, though these can be purchased as an additional accessory for the Snap Duo.

The Snap Duo comes with two double wheels on the front (so technically 4 wheels) where the Trend has single wheels on the front. Both fit through standard doorways.

The Trend Duo weighs approx. 10.5 kg & the Snap Duo is just under 10 kg.

Let us know if you have any additional questions :)

Rosemaree C.

Wow I'm surprised the trend weighs more. The trend closes a little smaller. I feel like the snap is a little bulkier with the 2 double front wheels.

I'm in the middle of deciding which is best for me out of these two.

The peak-a-boo window is bigger in the snap, which is fantastic but has noisy velcro which might wake baby. The trend had a very small peekaboo window but it's magnetic so much quieter. I wish the window was bigger in the trend.

Rosemaree C.

I ended up going with the trend duo. Basket is big but not accessible. I can't put my baby bag in there

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives