8Valco Baby Snap Duo

Valco Baby Snap Duo Questions & Answers

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

Is the Baby Jogger city go capsule compatible with the Valco Snap Duo double?

deegrig
deegrig

I bought a new ValcoBaby Snap Duo. The reclining function on the seats is not working properly. The straps (the metal buckles) inside the back of the seats are not connected to anything and when I attempt to pull them while pressing on the release mechanism they just come out. The seats are permanently in fully reclined mode and I cannot put them upright. Please help

Chana B.
Chana B.

The latch snapped off of my valco baby double stroller. Is there a way to replace it??

Amanda
Amanda

Hi,

I have the Valco Snap Duo and was wondering how to clean the handle bars?

Abraham S.
Abraham S.

Hi,I saw that the snap duo trend has been recalled.Is there any chance that if I bought right now the wheels are going to be broken?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Abraham, The recall was on a Snap Duo Trend, on a specific batch that was sold only in the USA.

Since then, the product has been updated. It is now called the Trend Duo.

Mariam H.
Mariam H.

I purchased a valco snap duo in October 2021 and the back rest has never being even. I've tried making sure the strap for adjusting the back is even when I adjust back and forth but it hasn't made a difference.
My girls are always sitting at an awkward angle when they're are in their stroller and their neck is bent and crocked awkwardly and uncomfortable.
Any more suggestions on what could be the potential issue and how to fix it?
I'm starting to think its a manufacturing fault and is this covered by warranty?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Mariam. Please contact me at info@valiantbrands.com.au with an image of the issue and I will be able to assist you further.

Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.

I am having this exact same issue with the Snap Ultra Duo Tailor brought just this year. When I incline either of the seats it's in a permanent slope

emma c.
emma c.

Can the valco snap duo be used for jogging?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Emma. Thank you for the enquiry.
The Snap Duo is a fantastic, lightweight stroller which can be used for strolls and long walks, however we do not recommend jogging using the stroller.

Lani
Lani

Hi i purchased a Valco Snap duo ultra back in May 2021. I didnt get much use out of it my kids were far too big/wide? The pram is in excellent condition. I want to know for the 2 seats, one hood is wide compared to the other, it also doesnt stay down unless u pull it down a few times. Does this fall under a manufacturer warranty?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Lani. Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au and we will be happy to help.

Nicole S.

How does this stroller do over grass and gravel? Would love to hear any experience people have with this. Also can the seat fabric come off the frame for cleaning?

TJ323
TJ323

Yes I found the pram good on grass, not sure about gravel. I did get stuck in sand though once! :) Not sure about the seat fabric. When I cleaned the pram, I got it quite wet when cleaning and it came up nice.

Nicole S.

Thanks for your help and quick reply! I live in NZ and am considering having this pram sent from Australia so need to buy site unseen. Reading all the reviews I can!

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Nicole. Apologies for the delayed response.
If we can still help you out in determining which stroller is best for you please do not hesitate to contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au.

Tammy N Daniel H.
Tammy N Daniel H.

Just wondering if there is a way to untwist the straps that you use to adjust the seat up and down, they have all gotten twisted at the back and I can't seem to figure out how to untwist them so that the seat sits straight and not lop sided. thanks! -Tammy

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Tammy. Apologies for the delayed response.
Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au and we will be happy to assist you with this issue.

Emma c
Emma c

Hi is a baby jogger city go capsule compatible with this stroller?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Emma. Yes, you will need to purchase the Snap Duo Multiseat adaptor A to use your Baby Jogger city go capsule with your Snap Duo. This is available to be purchased from your local baby goods store or from us direct at external link
Hope this helps.

Hi,
We bought a snap duo from Italy, and wondering if we can fit two bassinets such as the “Rebel Q”, “Viva”, or “Prima” bassinets. At home, we need to detach the bassinets from the stroller and carry the two baby up to some stairs, still inside the bassinets, by hand. Are these bassinets homologated for carrying baby for short transfer? Are the bassinets easy to detach (or add) from the stroller, with the baby always inside?
As alternative I saw the soft bassinets “VeeBee Cocoon” and “Soft bassinet” on sale on the following Europe website

I’m wondering if these bassinets are homologated for baby short transfer (detached from the stroller) and may fit better for our need. Unfortunately the Valco reseller in Italy told us that these soft bassinets are not available in Europe (?).

Thank you very much for all advices and for this service!!!

Valco Baby   DM

Hello. Apologies for the delay in response.
Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au if you are needing further assistance.

Daniele

Thank you for the answer.... but 1 year passed...
Regards

Stacey
Stacey

Wondering if a valco snap ultra single seat will fit into a valco ultra snap duo pram? Are they the same size?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Stacey, Thanks for your question. The single snap ultra seat will not fit on the Snap Ultra Duo pram as the single is a slightly bigger seat than the double.

Linda H.
Linda H.

Hi,
the brake cable of my old (2015) Snap Duo is broken. What can I do to get it fixed? Are there any spare parts? I am from Germany and here Valco Baby is rather rare.
Thank you very much.
Linda

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Linda. Thank you for your post.

Please email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au - one of our team will be happy to help :)

Brendan R.
Brendan R.

Hi,
We just purchases the snap duo ultra and it doesnt seem like our seats fold with the stroller like we have seen in other videos. Do not all seats fold? And when we do fold it, the large rear tires seem to be getting in the way of the handle, preventing the locking clip to latch. Overall we are really excited about the stroller, just curious about those questions above

Brendan Rieder

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Brendan, Thanks for taking the time to post a question.

The Snap Ultra Duo does fold with the seats inside. Naturally it's not as compact as folding with the seats removed. The handle should not be getting in the way of the locking clip.

Feel free to give us a call to walk you through any additional questions - 1300 0 VALCO :)

Jessica mel
Jessica mel

When I push my pram my front wheels wobble and everything is connected correctly. Does this happen to anyone else or is mine faulty ?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Jessica. Apologies for the delay in response.
Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au if you are needing assistance,

Koula R

hi im jist wondering if theres a way you can adjust the handle of the valco baby snap duo? Im a shorty n feel like the handle is too high

Jenny133
Jenny133

The handles on the snap duo are fixed. And I'm sure other Valco handles are fixed too.

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Koula, Thanks for your question and to Jenny for commenting as well :)

On our Snap Duo, the handle is fixed. Our duo model with an adjustable handle is the Trend Duo.

Your feedback has been noted and we'll keep that in mind for future product development.

Regards,

VB team

Koula R

Thank you so much thats great!

Rosemaree C.
Rosemaree C.

Luckily the snap is my perfect height. But I must admit I do love telescopic handle bars. I wish valco made these.

Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I have a growing family with children close in age and am wondering whether the snap duo black beauty is able to tow a hitchhiker or trailing toddler seat or is there an attachment that for a toddler seat up front as see with some of the duo models on US sites. If yes, where can I buy these seats/skateboards in Australia/ what is/are the product(s) to purchase?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, the Snap Duo can absolutely take a ride on attachment. For more information, feel free to visit ride-ons.com.au - all the listed ride-ons are compatible with the Snap Duo :)

Corinne W

Hi, I have an older snap duo & was hoping I could fit two maxi cosi capsules on it, I have the maxi cosi adapter, would the universal adapter A9994 work with the maxi cosi capsule?

Nadia K.
Nadia K.

I have the same question, can we use 2 maxi cosi adapters or does it need the universal?

Corinne W

It needs the universal :)

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Corinne & Nadia, Our sincere apologies for the delayed response. Glad to see you've gotten the answer :)

Hayley A.
Hayley A.

I am looking to purchase the snap duo tailormade and would like the grey material on the belly bars, but some websites seem to have a photo with only black belly bars and grey merle fabric elsewhere but some sites have the grey merle belly bars? Does the grey merle fabric come as standard on the tailormade belly bars?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Hayley, Thanks for reaching out, great question.

The Snap Duo Tailormade, will come with the fabric on the belly bars as well. The standard snap duo, will be just the black belly bars.

For any further questions, feel free to email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au

Kindly,