2Valco Baby Snap Ultra Duo

Valco Baby Snap Ultra Duo Questions & Answers

Luke T.
Luke T.

Hello,

I was wondering if this is back facing after 6 months, or must they be forward facing seats as the babies go beyond 6 months (or a particular weight)?

Kind regards,

Luke

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Luke, Thanks for taking the time to write.

There's no real formula, each to their own. Parents can decide when they think it's the appropriate time for their children to "parent face" or "world face."

The Snap Ultra Duo is suitable for Newborn+ and the weight capacity on each seat is 22kg.

Hope this helps :)

woods83
woods83

hi what is the back seats height? the length laying flat? and the width of the seat?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Woods, Thank you for your question. All dimensions can be found on our website in the "about me" section.

external link  - feel free to reach out to support through our contact page if you have any additional questions :)

Luke J.
Luke J.

How do You unlock the fron wheels on the pram

They are not spinning in a 360 degree motion
If there a lock on it ?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Luke, Thanks for your question. You'll need to "lift the latches" at the top of each of the front wheel.

As seen in this video here: external link

Anna

Is this stroller compatible with joie capsule?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Anna, Thanks for your questions.

Yes it is. Our A & B adaptors are both universal and are compatible with most capsules on the market.

Anna

Hi, what's the difference between Valco Baby Snap Ultra Duo Coal Black and the Charcoal tailormade? Is it just with the fabric? Or the tailormade comes with foot muffs?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Anna. Apologies for the delay in responding.
Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au if you are still needing assistance.

Nat b
Nat b

Does this pram fit through the door of Australian buses?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Nat, Thank you for your question.

We can't say for certain, however this pram fits through all standard doorways. The width of the pram is 75.5cm.

Hope this helps :)

h.3lisha
h.3lisha

Does it? Did you find out

Rosemaree C.
Rosemaree C.

Hi, I'm.looking at the ultra snap duo. I have only seen the snap.duo in store, which has a more plastic feel. I'm wondering does the ultra have a more breathable material feel?
What is the difference between tailer made?
Thanks x

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Rosemaree, Thank you for posting your question.

The Snap Ultra Duo comes in 3 colours currently, the tailormade range has a different fabric, not like the one which you've described above. Where are you located?

As you have many questions, feel free to reach out to us via the contact form on our website - external link  - please leave your best contact number and one of our team will be happy to walk you through it.

Kindly,

VB team

Lara G.
Lara G.

Hi there, one of the straps adjusting the pram seats to recline is broken, can this be easily replaced? thx

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Lara. Apologies for the delay in response.
Please contact us at info@valiantbrands.com.au if I can assist you further.

Janet M
Janet M

Hello! Anyone experiencing issues with the sports wheels? They make the entire pram harder to manoeuvre and turn.

skye b.
skye b.

Hi. Is it possible to get a replacement hood?

Valco Baby   DM

Hello. I apologize for the delay in responding to your query.
Please contact me on (03) 9581 8034 if you still require assistance

Kerrie M
Kerrie M

Hey.
I have the valco snap ultra single, and have the bassinet from when my first was newborn. My question is, will the bassinet fit on the double, with just a normal seat next to it? I asked the lady in the baby shop. Bit she had no idea.

Valco Baby   DM

Hello. I apologize for the delay in responding to your query.
Please contact me on (03) 9581 8034 if you still require assistance

HelenH
HelenH

Hello! Can you use the lower universal travel adaptor next to the child pram seat, or only the upper travel adaptor when next to a pram seat? We are using a Maxi Cosi capsule.

Patrice M.
Patrice M.

Did you get an answer to this question?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Patrice, You can use either the Universal A High or Universal B Low adaptor next the the pram seat.

The adaptors are different levels, in the case you want to use two capsules, without extending the width of the pram. Hope this helps :)

Dita F

Is it possible to buy bassinets for this stroller And can two Maxi Cosi capsules be used at once? Thanks

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Dita F, thanks for getting in touch :) Yes you can purchase bassinets for this pram, you can also get 2 x universal capsule adaptors. Here is a link to the bassinets external link  and here is a link to the adaptors external link

Dita F

Hello, thanks a lot, I am still not sure about the bassinets. In the link for bassinets, there is the Q bassinet for other Valco strollers but no special type for ultra duo stroller for twins. I suppose that the bassinets cannot have the same width As for one baby stroller.. Thanks again for your explanation

CarolG
CarolG

Hi, Can you tell me if this will fit in a Toyota Yaris boot when folded? Will the cybex aton car seat fit? Also I live in Ireland is there anywhere that ships parts or accessories (car seat adaptor, bumper bars) there? Thanks

Hello

What is the difference between Valco Snap Ultra Duo and Valco Snap Ultra Duo Tailor Made?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Abbene, thanks so much for getting in touch :) The difference is the fabric, the Tailormade has more texture through it. The tailormade also comes with more luxurious boot covers. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000

Abbene

Can I fold it with seats on?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Abbene, thanks for getting in touch :) Yes, you can for sure! If it is Mother facing, you will need to drop the seat beforehand using the two small buttons on either side of the seats. Might be a good idea to give our customer service team a call on 03 9581 8000, just so they can talk you through your first time :)

Lesley T
Lesley T

Can you purchase different colour hoods for the snap ultra duo?

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Lesley, unfortunately you are unable to purchase separate hoods for that model. The model is available in either Coal Black or Grey Marle only at the moment.

Shel
Shel

What baby capsules are compatable to use with this? Thanks

Valco Baby   DM

Hi Shel All capsules are compatible with our new universal travel system adaptors.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives