Weber Q

364 questions from our users

Ashley D

Ashley Dasked

Q

I have been looking for a second hand Weber Q2000 patio cart, why cant i find one anywhere. Not even one! any ideas why no one is selling these second hand?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Ashely, it might be because everyone is loving theirs so much, they don't want to part with them!

You can find new ones here, and we have free shipping at the moment: https://www.weber.com/AU/en/accessories/merchandise-and-more/carts/weber-q-patio-cart/6524.html

John Stephenson

John Stephensonasked

Q Standard (Q2000AU)

I have been running my Weber Q on bottled gas. Can i use it on town gas without some sort of modification?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi John, it depends on whether you're using Natural gas through the connection, or if there is a central LPG supply that the town uses.

Best to give us a call on 1300301290 and have your serial number handy and we can let you know for sure what you'll need to change over :) Thanks!

Peter-John

Peter-Johnasked

Q 200

Hi I have a Weber Q 2440 electric barbecue. I ought and added the side table flaps as it didn’t come with these . The flaps do not fold under the lid when not in use, although I was lead to believe that this is the case. Why is this ?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Peter, we don't sell that model here in Australia so we're not all that familiar with it but typically side tables will need to be flipped inside the barbecue, then the lid closed on top as they should fit underneath the side vents.

Marilyn

Marilynasked

Q

what is a safety tether when changing to natural gas?

Ashley D

Ashley Dasked

Q

Hi, i have the weber q 2000 patio cart. One of the wheels broke, any idea where i can find a replacement? regards Ashley

Scott

Contact their customer service, they are very helpful.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Ashley, if you still need a new wheel, get in touch with us via 1300301290 and we'll be able to help

Peter-John

Peter-Johnasked

Q Premium (Q2200AU)

I have a Weber Q 2440 electric grill. It did not have the table flaps so I bought these from Weber as an optional extra. I installed them as instructed, but they do not fit under the lid, as indicated. The lid catches the flaps and doesn't sit flat. I was told that they would fit under the lid when stored, and watched a demo on Youtube. Is there an adjustment I need to make?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Peter, we answered your previous question- best to get in touch with customer service to make sure that the barbecue you have is compatible with the side tables.
If you purchased the side tables in Australia, then we don't sell the model Q you've got here, which may be why you're having some troubles.

Rom

Romasked

Q

Hi, we have the Baby Q and I am wondering if it will fit on the patio cart? I don't really like the look of the portable cart!

Scott

The patio cart is only for the Q 2000 series.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Rom, only the Weber Q2000 range can fit on the Patio cart.
The Portable cart is the one for the Baby Q range.

9400newbie

9400newbieasked

Q Premium (Q2200AU)

Hi, I'm interested to know if there is a massive difference between the Q2000 vs Q2200 models. We have natural gas and a bayonet on our deck, but I'm hoping to get a model that can be portable ie. take to picnics, camping, beach etc. Any advice on portability issue as I found this on the weber website "Works with mains gas plumbed to the house and connects via bayonet fitting - Does not work with bottled gas of any type."

KGro

they aren't interchangeable if you want a portable BBQ then you will need to go LPG and forgo natural gas. The main difference between the 2000 and 2200 is the ignition type and I think the hood is taller on the 2200. Sure you can take this camping etc though it's quite heavy due to the weight of the grates. Both models come in LPG & natural gas types.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi, KGro ^ is correct- if you're looking for portability, then LPG is the better suited gas type. Natural Gas barbecues are designed to be plugged into the wall and not really moved all that much.

Both the 2000 and the Q2200 come in LPG or NG versions, so you can find a gas option that suits you best in either model.

KEN

KENasked

Q Standard (Q2000AU)

Hi I have a Webber Q 2000 I was wondering if I could buy A higher dome lid with a temp gauge

KGro

There is one that is 3cm taller with temp gauge give weber customer service a call on 1300 301 290 they are very helpful

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Ken, you can contact us on 1300301290 and we can give you pricing options. Thanks!

Peter L

Peter Lasked

Q

I have just purchased the Webber Q 3200 mode, have great difficulty getting oven over 200, I start with both controls on for approx 15 minutes to get to 200 just, then for example put chicken in and keep both controls on high for further 25 minutes then turn small controller off, it plummets to about 150 and does not get any better, new 9kg bottle in use, just can not get sufficient temp to cook, why ?

Cat

Catasked

Q Premium (Q2200AU)

Good Morning, I would like to replace our plate for our Q220 but I am not sure of the grill plate size - Thank you. We love our Weber it has been half way around Australia with us.

Scott h

Scott hasked

Q

Hi, is it possible for the ceramic coating on the weber q hotplate to wear out? I seem to be getting rust on the outer edges of the hotplate and flaking on the cooking surface.

Nadeen Slater

Nadeen Slaterasked

Q Standard (Q2000AU)

Hi guys I just got the Weber Q2000 Portable BBQ Natural Gas and I think I stuffed up it’s for my husband for Father’s Day and we don’t have natural gas can I connect a bottle gas to it or do I need to return it for the other one thanks in advance xx

Paula C

Paula Casked

Q

Hi, I have a Weber Q - (# number on the compliance plate, 566024 DZ0380441 WEBER Q2X0). I’d like to buy the Portable Cart for it. Is my Weber the 2000 series? Thanks.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Paula, your Q is the 200 series, not the 2000 series. This means we don't currently stock carts that fit your Q in stores as it's an older model, however, if you call 1300301290 we have some older stock available for purchase that should suit. Thanks

Roz

Rozasked

I want to purchase a replacement part for my weber 00000q20x0 bbq. Part number
566024 dz0382021

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Roz, all replacement parts for our barbecues are sold through head office- if you contact the team on 1300301290 they can organise the part for you. Thanks!

Roz

Rozasked

Q

I wish to order a replacement for a broken ignition starter

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Roz, we can help with that. Just give our customer service team a buzz on 1300301290 and have your serial number handy, we can send you out a new one.

Rick N.

Rick N.asked

Q

Will a 9 kg gas bottle fit on the lower shelf of the stationary cart (8460) behind the plastic screen ?

Hi Rick, yes it will. Thanks

Mick.Chris.Ryanasked

Q

I just got a Q family but the instructions don’t tell me what to do with the tether

JanS
JanS

You use the belt to secure the gas bottle.

Mick.Chris.Ryan

But it a natural gas one on bottle

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Mick, if you've got a Natural Gas barbecue then you don't need to worry about the tether.

jessica

jessicaasked

bought babyQ side trays
are they temp resistant

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Jessica, they're suitable for typical barbecuing temperatures, but best to not place hot pans or hotplates on them as they can leave indentations on the side tables.

Once you've finished cooking, let the barbecue cool down before folding them inside as they will melt if placed in a hot barbecue.

Keith G.

Keith G.asked

Q

Hi guys, does anyone know if the deluxe poultry roaster fits in the Q2200, i would like to give beer can chicken a go?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Keith, it would depend on the size chicken you have- a 1-2kg bird would be the biggest you could do without it touching the lid on the roaster.

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives