Woolworths Physical store

7 questions from our users

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

Mike H.asked

Physical store

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

minni
minni

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints

Maree G.

Maree G.asked

Physical store

Why have woolworths changed there sausages (large tray) always liked them now I don`t I have bought my last tray

george

because they want to sell less sausages in a small tray for the same price of a large tray its happening everwhere

Fair Go

Supermarket sausage ingredients read more like a chemistry test and its the chemicals they don't have to list on the labels you need to worry about. Forget convenience and don't fool yourself you don't have time ---go to your local butcher and enjoy real meat again, it will surprise you.

Brianasked

Why do you have mutton marked as lamb in your Gladstone Kin Kora shop

Brian

I thought Woolworths might respond on this site

Fair Go

Mutton tastes much better than lamb, its always less expensive and should be cooked slower, ie; 170c unlike lamb 200c+. bye

Brian

What in gods name has that got to do with Woolworths having Mutton Legs labelled as Lamb Legs.

Claire Basked

Physical store

Why can't I buy beef or veal schnitzel at Woolworths anymore?

Andy,

My mistake, I thought I was contacting Woolworths not taking part in a public forum product review.

Fired Up

Contacting the company rather than ask the public

TheL3xicon

TheL3xiconasked

Re: Single serve salad bowls
I wanted to provide some feedback on the Greek salad bowls as you seem to have changed up how you are serving these. You used to, very nicely, separate the feta cheese and olives into separate sachets which is a great idea for those people who like one but not the other. However in the last couple of months you seem to have moved to packaging the feta and olives together which I simply cannot understand. I actually like both olives and feta cheese but a goop of olives and feta marinading together is not nice at all. It changes the texture as well as ruining the taste. Is there any chance you can consider going back to how you used to do it and separate them out?

Interesting experience.

Have you thought of submitting your feedback directly to them ?

hawkeye
hawkeye

Don't know contact woollies direct & ask them

ben dover