Woolworths

78 questions from our users

billyg23736

billyg23736asked

i
am trying to to fill in the assistance form but it wont take my pension card or senior card number why is this.

Fired Up

Why haven’t you contacted Woolies directly ?

bettyasked

trying to pay for my on line order (I have priority) and I keep getting a red circle with line across it and can't place the order

Not Happy Jan

that usually means that something else needs finishing off ... I found they were limiting certain items and once I reduced items I could pay ...

Ronald S.

Ronald S.asked

Why after being placed on priority delivery can I still not "place order".

Troll spammer

Ronald S.

Ronald S.asked

Why can I not place order even though I have given priority status ??

Not Happy Jan

i tried for 4 days ... finally got ONE window of opportunity that was about to close. Create your order and keep checking. even though the whole week shows as unavailable one will pop up. try not to panic - i did but finally it came through. will plan ahead for next time. good luck.

Granny

Grannyasked

I’m a pensioner who only shops fortnightly and lives out of town I don’t drive I have 3 grandchildren in my care I have always bought enough food for 2 weeks but now with restrictions cannot even buy enough milk for a week

Thanks for sharing.

Time to look for alternative solutions like contacting friends and relatives etc.

Also consider checking the Woolies and Coles websites for updates on new strategies to get supplies to you.

Eileen

Eileenasked

Online store

I did an online shop last night which is due to be delivered tomorrow morning. I forgot to order orange juice, can I include it now?

Fired Up

No and don’t expect delivery as per their website

minni
minni

no you cant have you checked woolworths web site regarding home deliveries

kim e.

kim e.asked

When an online order says that a certain item is available when your order is placed and PAID FOR why is it not set aside for the person that has already PAID for it.

Not happy
Not happy

Good question. They had six days to let me know that the products wern't available. I only got an email less than an hour before I picked up my order.

Richard Y.
Richard Y.

Exactly... They dont put on reserve for the item till few hours before the pick up time. They cancel the item if the item isnt avaialble when they pick up the items.

george

woolworths & Coles have stopped selling toilet paper on click & collect & home delivery because they know people are going into the store & buying some then going home & doing multiple click & collect or home delivery so they can get some more. When there is no need for the panic buying there is going to be a shortage in china. & we dont live in China. There is plenty in Australia if idiots didnt panic buy for no reason. The factory is in production 24/7 & will be for as long as people need toilet paper... If you are that desperate for toilet paper go into the store & buy some.

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

thomas p

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores anymore I do not shop online

Spammer

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

NatGasked

Why do the driver's need to keep their trucks running for up to 10 min - whilst delivering. Loud and annoying esp after 5pm.

Fired Up

Have you thought to ask them

I shouldn't have to.

Then why ask here?

Richard

Richardasked

We love to buy Alaskan King Crab legs but now they have to be thawed before we can buy them. How can we ever buy them if they are never thawed. We have tried now several times still unable even though we organised it with the girl on the fish counter to thaw them and we would come back for them later. We went back still not thawed. Who made this totally ridiculous rule, it doesn’t make any real human sense to keep turning away regular customers who in the past have spent hundreds of dollars on frozen sea food. Everyone is complaining about it, come on Woolies do something about this stupidity.

Woolies did obviously

Jess
Jess

Actually you can purchace them frozen I f you ask. They just can't put them in the case frozen. Anything in their case must be thawed, however if you tell them you want them frozen so you can refreeze them they will do it

Jen

Jenasked

When is five brothers sauce coming back in to woolworths?
We are a Italian family and use the sauce for a lot of dishes so when we heard your not selling it anymore we were devastated please bring it back.

Kind regards Jen

Fired Up

But they do not respond in this site

josh
josh

have you thought asking the store

bill bayley

ITS probably never coming back. Woolworths just cant bring it back they dont make it... The manufacturer pulled all five brothers products from woolworths. some stores still have stock some dont, You can still buy it you just have to go to Coles or IGA Aldi will start stocking all Five brothers products from March

Ronald S

Ronald Sasked

We have been using Online Shopping for approx 3 years and pay an annual delivery fee. The service has usually been pretty good up until recently. We have been receiving short orders which is very inconvenient as we are shut ins. We are thinking that drivers are not notified how many bags go to make up individual deliveries. Maybe the drivers and customers should be notified how many bags make up the order. Could be written on Invoice. Would be a quick & easy check for everyone! Your comments please.

Fired Up

Great idea. Can you pass it onto the company ?

Pawan C.

Pawan C.asked

A customer comes to store ask about a fruit in stock called cantaloupe but I never heard about it what i can do

Smithy
Smithy

Cantaloupe is another name for rockmelon.

Fired Up

This question gets asked many times here.
But a basic google search would have given you the answer instantly.

Look it up on google

Andrew F.

Andrew F.asked

Why have you changed your bacon products the new bacon tastes like crap bring back primo

Fired Up

But I have not changed my bacon products.

bill bayley

I havent changed any bacon products however maybe woolworths have ask at the store

Harpreet K.

Harpreet K.asked

Online store

Which are the incidental viewing is true

Fired Up

The second one but only if at nite

ben dover
ben dover

??????!

JANEasked

Why has the Bairnsdale Store stopped selling The Sour Dough fruit loaf ,i have been in for a feww weeks none there spoke to shop assistant who informed me it's not available anymore .
Such a popular Bread .

JANE

I am waiting for the answer to my question.

Fired Up

(,i have been in for a feww weeks none there??)

I dont understand. The shop assistant told you they are not available anymore and you expect the public to provide a different answer?

JANE

No i would like Woolworths to supply Bairnsdale store with the sourdough fruit loaf again ,the staff member i spoke to said it was very popular and she doesn't know why they discontinue that loaf .

Jorja.kasked

Well I got an email saying I was one of 5 people to win a free gift and I chose from the selected items and I chose an iPhone 11 and I ended up paying $40 I'm not really happy and I expect my phone to iPhone to be coming otherwise I'll be telling a lot of people not to use Woolworths. I really hope there is something you can do to help me

Alasdair
Alasdair

It sounds like a scam. If you paid the money by credit card, I would suggest informing your card supplier, as your account is open to scammers.
There's no such thing as free when it comes to phishing emails.

Thankyou

Fired Up

Looks like you created a second login below.
Check the Woolies website which covers scams.

Jorja K.asked

Well I got an email saying that I was a lucky Woolworths customer and that I got to choose a free gift from a selected range and I chose the iPhone 11 and I ended up having to pay $40! And I am not happy. I would like you to do something about because it was just poor

Hi Jorja,
Sounds like you were scammed. Check directly with Woolies and not via a 3rd party Review site

Jorja K.

I haven't recieved it yet and I want it please

I would like the phone now please because I have spent 40 dollars

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives