Xinja

Xinja Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Darren

Darrenasked

How much in customers savings now? $200 million ? , reason I ask is the government FCS only covers a max of $20 billion per ADI ? And it needs to be activated by the govt , which it is currently inactive! I know this as I contacted APHRA ! Also I heard xinja maybe in finnical difficulty as with no loan products there is very little income stream. Also which banks does xinja deposit our savings money with ? ANZ cba Westpac ? If so They are above $20 billion limit per ADI (CBA has 660 billion) so money at risk if they default

Ivor W

Ivor Wasked

Can you transfer funds from Xinja savings account to another bank

lebron720
lebron720

You can transfer to another account with a BSB. No BPay from what I see at the moment

Pat K.

Pat K.asked

Is your bank gov backed? If you fold do i lose my money

Jillie G.
Jillie G.

From https://xinja.com.au/products/
Like any other bank in Australia, Xinja Bank is covered by the FCS (Financial Claims Scheme) so your money is protected by the Government up to $250,000.

Macca 944

Macca 944asked

Where is Xinja based?

Frank V.
Frank V.

Sydney based. Be careful their leadership have previously been involved in major problems at MLC. Read somewhere that they were in charge of the advisers taking fees and not doing anything in return.