29Advance Premium Dry Cat Food

Advance Premium Dry Cat Food Questions & Answers

Richard M.
Richard M. · Adult Cat Dry Cat Food - Ocean Fish

where can I find the nutritional values, specifically salt or sodium, listed?

Pippa
Pippa · Premium Dry Cat Food

Hello there are not many reviews only from 7 years ago . Is the cat dry food safe for cats ? I read about the dog biscuits affecting dogs . Where are all the reviews on this cat food ? ,my friend bought x2 bags of Advance for her sensitive cat and is worried . Can you reassure customers of its safety please?

Honor
Honor · Premium Dry Cat Food

I have a 5 year old cat who has been eating the Advance wet & dry food range since I adopted her at 8 weeks old. She is an indoor cat so I have always provided her with the Dry indoor tuna biscuits until you have changed the formula to Chicken which she started on in Late August this year. My cat has never been sick or had any health problems, her environment has not changed, but she has now had 3 urinary tract infections since the first week of September. I have just realised the new chicken formula biscuits are the only change in her diet & lifestyle so I took her off them and the infection has completely gone. Why is your new formula that is meant to promote urinary health in cats causing this? I am very disappointed in this new product as it has caused my cat undue stress & Ill health as well as stress to myself in trying to work out why my happy & healthy cat is suddenly struck down with the same re-accuring health problems. Not to mention the outlay in vet costs & medication, approx $ 1000 in 6 weeks. And finally, the purchase of 2x 2kg backs of biscuits before realising they have caused my cats Ill health!
I am a very unsatisfied consumer!

wens
wens · Premium Dry Cat Food - Kitten

If kitten plus discontinued why is in all pet supplies ?

wens
wens · Premium Dry Cat Food - Kitten

What is the difference between Advance kitten Dry food and Advance kitten pro ?? The only thing I can see is that chicken (lessor quality ) replaces chicken meal .

Andrew
Andrew · Premium Dry Cat Food

Hi my cat is about 5 and seams to vomit her food up sometimes does advance hand a dry food for sensitive stomach ?

Lisa-Maree Duck
Lisa-Maree Duck · Adult Cat Dry Cat Food - Chicken

Could you please tell me the difference between just the chicken (mature cat) product and the indoor? There is quite a large price difference so I'm hoping it's not just clever marketing. My cats have always had the indoor but would the mature cat be suitable for indoor/outdoor cats also?

Janet M
Janet M · Premium Dry Cat Food

Advance dry biscuits has stopped making with fish and it's now with ocean fish. For 4 years it's been his whole diet and he loved it. Now with ocean fish he won't even sniff it. He's hungry. What do you suggest? It's to expensive to be experimenting like I have. Help please

Advance
Advance   DM

Hi Janet, Sorry to hear that! Sometimes, if cats are fed the same food for a long time they can become accustomed to one diet and can find it hard when there's even a small change.

Have you tried a slow transition to the new diet? We usually recommend slowly introducing the new diet mixed with the old food. We also have a palatability guarantee so if you have at least half of the food left in the bag and it's not working for any reason, you can bring it back for a full refund.

ADVANCE

emma.derdak
emma.derdak · Adult Cat Total Wellbeing - Chicken

I'd like to ask what the copper sulphate is for in the Adult cat food?

Advance
Advance   DM

Hi Emma! Copper is an essential mineral for cats and dogs and plays an important role in hair pigmentation, as well as the prevention and treatment of anaemia. Hope that helps!

ADVANCE

Get an answer from our members and Advance representatives

Select a listing for your question
Advance Premium Dry Cat Food