ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020) Questions & Answers

MPNs: 700169 and AFOVEN-YULSS

21 questions from our users

CEQLD

CEQLDasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

I was lucky enough to get one of these in the Aldi special buys last week but it’s bigger than I anticipated. I’m trying to work out if I should return it or keep it. What’s the verdict on it? How much do people use and like it? Should I sacrifice my bench space to keep?

Silverline O.

Silverline O.asked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

What's the best temperature to bake cake, bread and pizza in a 25l multifunction air fryer oven

Nessasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

Hi what is the lowest temperature this oven goes down to?

Technically zero, but 120 C

Ah I see but doesn’t it have a dehydrator that should go as low as 60c

Davidasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

Could some-one please tell me the overall dimensions of the 25L multifunction air fryer oven.

Dean T.
Dean T.

395 x 420 x 400 mm. I don't know which way the numbers go This is from there web page. Scroll down its there

Peterasked

Does the Aldi Air Fryer / Oven also grill? I want to do say cheese on toast

Greg R

Yes, there is a toast and a grill option

Thanks for the information

Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.asked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

What are the dimensions of the Aldi air fryer oven?

sleepy

sleepyasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

Is it normal for alot of steam to come out and leave all over bench

mmag0106

It probably depends on what you're cooking. I don't have that problem though.

Vola.L

Aldi has one this Wednesday 24 June 2020 for $149

Keith Miller

Keith Millerasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

I would like to obtain the oven light for the above oven Thank you.

Mel
Mel

I bought one of these ovens late last year. The light globe lasted four days before it blew and tripped the safety switch. I emailed the warranty people and asked where I can buy a light globe. Their response was that I should return the oven to Aldi and get a refund. So I did that and went and bought a Breville Smart Oven Air.

mmag0106

If you bought it less than 60 days ago you can return to Aldi. Otherwise call the 1300 number or email and they can organise a return. I know because I just phoned them today about the same issue.

Owen
Owen

Same here I bought the oven December 2019 - light went and rust showed around the frame - I returned to the store got a refund $129..00 $ and bought today the new 25 ' Stainless Steel body one...for 149.00 , it looks better and easier to keep clean than the paintjob one

Pam

Pamasked

When will this 25 L air fryer be in store again please

Sharon H.

Sharon H.asked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

I live in currumbin waters o gold coast. Which aldi stores have stock at the moment. Sharon

Margaret Keogh

Hi Sharon. I have no idea which Aldi would have them now. They were a special buy when I bought mine but maybe you could check out, info@tempo.org or, phone After Sales Support on 1300 886 649. the model number is, AFOVEN-YULSS. A call to Aldi's head office also.
I am really so happy with the AirFryer so hope you can find one.
I'm down on the NSW/VIC Border and wishing I was up where you are. It's freezing here.
Regards Marg

B.W

The information@tempo.org doesn't work try the 1300 number.

Aldi has one this Wednesday 24 June 2020 for $149

Adam U.

Adam U.asked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

Can you singularly by new racks or shelves for this product?

Hi Adam,
I would think that you could buy shelves/racks for this Air Fryer from any retailer as long as they are the right size. I am wondering why you would need more unless one has been damaged. Doubt that you would be able to replace the Air Frying basket though. Phone After Sales Support Centre on 1300 886 649.
Regards,
Margaret

Pauline

Paulineasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

The light does not work on my 25L Multifunctional Air Fryer Oven. It worked for a few weeks and not working now. I bought it a couple of weeks ago, otherwise it’s good

Hi Pauline,
I would be phoning the Sales Support Centre on 1300 886 649 for advice Or contacting Aldi as they do have a 12month warranty. I'm really happy with mine and hope it lasts a long time.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Margaret

Anne R.asked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

This is great for airfrying kievs, schitzels etc, but everytime I try and put a roast in there either chicken or pork, the shelf and basket keep falling down ad wont hold, any one know why?

Margaret Keogh

Hi Ann, Are you putting the solid wire rack in and sitting the black Pan on it?

Anne R.

No. this is all new to me..i thought i had to put the whole chicken in the wire basket?

Hi Anne,
Sorry for the delay. You are right about putting the chicken on the wire rack on level 3, with the tray on level 2, to catch the drips. They should slide into the grooves and stay there. If you have problems phone the Sales Support Centre on 1300 886 649

bobasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

which way does the crumb tray go in oven, flap UP or DOWN. thank you

Hi Bob,
The crumb tray is sides up, otherwise it would be too close to the Elements. Have you checked out the instruction book.

bob

Hi Margaret, does the tray go under the bottom element or above. thank you

Fred

As far as I could work out tt goes under with flap up (top resting on bottom of door opening)

Ray

Rayasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

Build has gone out how do you change it as the is dark when food is inside

Jacob

Can order to online same one?

Jacob

Can order to online same one?

Margaret Keogh

Hi Ray. The switch for the light is on top right hand. Pressed in to turn on light

Cathy Nichollsasked

Tried all that no luck

Kenny

Kennyasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

The oven door not shut. Kept opening while in use.

Hi Kenny.
Phone 1300 886 649 for help. Do you have the trays in correctly eg: are they stopping the door from closing correctly? Whatever, i would call the support team on the number above .

Annr

Jamie G
Jamie G

jenasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

could you send a photo of how the crumb tray in situ as my friend gave i to me the tray was out (11 page 10 manual)....thanks

Fred

Mine wasn't installed either but as far as I could work out it fits under the bottom element (on bottom of the oven) with the raised part so it rests on the bottom of the front opening. I will try to get a picture

jen

ooooh now I get it ...every thing else makes sense now thanks...