Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Where can you get a caddy to fit the double stroller? Tia

is it possible to get a scooter or seat attachment to go at the back, for a toddler to also hitch a ride? I am expecting twins and have a 2 year old who's interest in walking (running away from Mum) is only tamed by her small little legs
Yes. Try both the baby jogger brand or Lascal. BUT I am not sure if seats can be fully reclined and still use toddler board so you'll need to investigate further in that regard. Other option is City select pram that I think is ok for toddler board when reclined or one that has a toddler jump seat such as I think some Valco prams.Thanks RockyV! Much appreciated. The pram model is fixed as it's a loaner but great to hear that there is something out there that will meet our model and need :-)

Can this stroller have two capsules intalled at the same time for twins? Can only find info that describes one side at a time being able to accommodate capsule, bassinet or other add ons. Thanks ☺
Hi. I am not sure about capsules as I didn't use capsules with this pram (I don't use my car much). I did use two bassinets with ease though I don't believe you need the bassinets as the pram lies flat enough for newborns. Might be worth a phone call to a baby store or baby jogger Aus.No, the city joggers are unfortunately not compatible with any capsules :(AlinaP above I don't think is correct. You can indeed put a capsule onto a Baby Jogger City mini. Do some googling and check out the Baby Jogger page itself. As for two lots of capsules - not sure.

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives