Boori Urbane Bassinet

Boori Urbane Bassinet Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

I would like to buy a new mattress - does Boori sell the mattress separately?

Hi ! How much is it? And do you still have it ? And do you do the deliver? Thank you
Prices vary depending if you get it as part of a bundle on special say from Baby Buntings or by itself. Yes I still have it, no I do not deliver as I’m not a shop, just a mum :)

I'm thinking of purchasing this bassinet but see some people saying about problems getting sheets to fit? can anyone advise on if I should get this or go for a different bassinet?
I purchased mine in January 2017, there are a lot of sheets that fit.. Our Urbane was purchased second hand, we purchased a new mattress from baby bunting & measured up the sides Big W had a huge range of fitted sheets for cheap, you'll be fine & its a great bassinetThanks Tim.il get it then. was going to use it only for through the day but would it bee good also for sleeping at night do you think?

The velcro strips at both ends have come away from the basinette and wont stay attached to the surface of the basinette when i try to re-stick them. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you know how to fix it? Do i need to replace the velcro strips (if possible)?
Hi MissyM, I purchased this bassinet 2nd hand (3yrs old) The velcro was coming off so I purchased replacement online (eBay) so you can choose the colours, width & length. Replacing them, you needed to remove the old ones - they had a staple either end and little bit of glue but came off without much effort. Fairly straight forward and much more resilient Be sure to clear the surface & let dry when you reattach the velcro & get the right measurements TimCan I ask, where the Velcro connects to? I bought one second hand and it has the velcro under the timber sections but not sure what pet of the part of the mesh it connects to? TIA

Can you wash the mesh part of the bassinet?
You sure can; I've washed mine just on a normal wash with no problemsThanks Carolyn, my next question is how you got the mesh off the bassinet?Yes definitely washable. The mesh comes off by sliding it out of the two poles that hold it in the bassinet.

How do you remove the mesh basket to wash it? I just bought a second hand boori urbane and so no instruction booklet. The website isn't helpful on this either. If someone could help that would be so nice!
Hi, I don't have the cot assembled at the moment but from memory you would probably need to undo the Velcro and take the rods out of the sides so the mesh can slip through. Not sure if you will need to loosen the screws at the top to do this.

What age did you use this product up to?
My two children that used the bassinet did so until about 5 months. By then, they were moving about in their sleep and needed more room.

Is it possible to rock the bassinet at all to get bub off to sleep?
It doesn't have full rockability like some bassinets but we did 'sway' it. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Boori representatives