Bosch Serie 8 WAW28420AU

9 questions from our users

Samy1

Samy1asked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

In the manual on page 31 it says it has an allergy plus program (one of the main reasons I bought this machine) but there is nothing on the dial to be able to select this program.

Hi Samy1,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Washing Machine.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH10847 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.

David M

David Masked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Have just purchased this machine in Melbourne Australia, can you recommend the best detergent to use?

Tania

Taniaasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Hi, wondering if this model has a program to start a load at a set time?

Hi Tania,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW28420AU.
You can find this information in your user manual on pages 34 and 38. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.

ben

benasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

I am about to purchase a Bosch waw28420au fromHarvey Norman but just read the drum material is made of plastic not stainless steel. You've got to be kidding - what is the life-time of plastic? I reckon 3-4 years at best. Might now have to look at other options.
Ben

Cathy W.
Cathy W.

Bosch why have you not replied to this - I was abpout to buy this model and also do not want a plastic drum - is this a feature or this model

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Ben & Cathy W, Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch Washing Machine. The Oscillating system is made of two materials. The outer casing is plastic. & the inner drum material is steel. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Softy

Softyasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

How long is the empty hose

Juciasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

On my WAW28420AU/20 Bosch washing machine how can I adjust the quick program from 15 minutes to 30 minutes?The manual what was provided does not tell how to change.I appreciate the explanation.

Juci

It is me and I find in the manual how to change quick 15 to quick to 30 minutes.Click on Speed a Perfect to change.
I highly recommend to read a manual several times and I am extremely happy with my washing machine.
Only when delivered had only 3 transport bolt instead 4.

Charlene C.

Charlene C.asked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Hi, my brand new washing machine is leaking water from what appears to be underneath. It’s literally only a month old.waw28420au

Gerry
Gerry

I’m not surprised ... I think the quality of Bosch appliances are so poor. Mine leaks all the time

Hi both,
Our appliances should not leak. If they are, please contact us on 1300 369 744 to go through troubleshooting and, if needed, a service call.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Stick Manasked

Serie 8 WAW28420AU

Our first FL and so far its not been good. This thing jumps around so bad on the spin cycle that I have to lay on top of it like riding a bucking bronco. Its levelled correctly and the feet are tight.
Will be calling Bosch Help first thing Monday :( But has anyone else had this problem

Jacki D
Jacki D

We have found it to be extremely solid with no movement.

Hi Stick Man,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW28420AU.
You might want to check that the transport bolts have been removed from your appliance. If you no longer have your manuals we can certainly provide another one.
Feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Stick Man

Thanks for that. Thats exactly what was wrong. Perfect now :)

Sarah N.asked

Hi there I got my brand new Bosch washing machine from Harvey Norman
It was wet inside with some water mark on silicon ??????

Hi Sarah N,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WAW28420AU washing machine.
Our appliances are tested in the warehouse before being package therefore may have a little water inside of the appliance.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia