Bugaboo Bee

144 questions from our users

JoM

JoMasked

Bee

I have a 2013 bugaboo bee and need to replace the rear wheels. Are either the bee 3 or bee 5 rear wheels compatible?

Marg

Margasked

Bee

Hi, what’s the difference between the bee 3 and bee 5 breezy sun canopies?

Charlotte G.

Charlotte G.asked

Bee

I have been given a 2009 comfort board and want to use it with my bugaboo bee 5, is this possible?

It obviously doesn’t attach now but is there an accessory I can buy to make it work?

Hi Charlotte G.,

The Bugaboo Bee 5 chassis has attachment points built into the chassis, this makes it compatible with the Comfort wheeled board with pin attachments only. The 2009 wheeled board cannot be attached to the Bee 5.

Sonia H.asked

Bee

I have the bugaboo bee 2007. Will any underwear basket fit on the stroller? Thanks

Hi Sonia H.

You may be able to find an original Bugaboo Bee under seat basket online/secondhand. We have unfortunately sold through of these and the current basket (Bee 5) is not compatible. Sorry about that.

Sonia H.asked

Bee

I have the bugaboo bee 2007. I want to buy a canopy for the chair. Which canopy will fit? Will I need an accessory?

Hi Sonia H.

You may be able to find an original Bugaboo Bee sun canopy online/secondhand. We have unfortunately sold through of these and the current sun canopy (Bee 5) is not compatible. Sorry about that.

Thank you!

Becky

Beckyasked

Hi, does the bee5 rain cover fit on a bee original? Thanks

Hi Becky,

The Bee5 rain cover will fit on the Bee 2010 and Bee3, but not the original Bee.
I hope this helps.

Ren L

Ren Lasked

Bee

Hello I am being given a bugaboo bee 3 frame can I attach a new bugaboo 5 bassinet?

Hi Ren L,

Yes you may.
You can filter your search to include Bee3 compatible parts on the left side of this page:

Lauren H.

Lauren H.asked

Bee 3

Will a bugaboo plus sun canopy fit the bee3 pram??

Antofax

Antofaxasked

Bee 3

Can a bugaboo bee plus seat fit on a bugaboo bee 3 chassis?

Hi Antofax,
Please reach out to our customer care team, they can help with spare part compatibility; https://service.bugaboo.com/GeneralQuestionForm?lang=en_AU

M cole

M coleasked

Bee Plus

Will a bugaboo bee 5 hood fit on my bugaboo bee plus?

Hi M cole,
Yes this will be compatible.

Asya

Asyaasked

Bee

Hoe do I attach older version wheeled board to bugaboo bee 5? Is it compatible? Thank you

Hi Asya,
If you have the Bugaboo comfort wheeled board 2015, you are able to purchase the 2017 connection points: https://www.bugaboo.com/au-en/parts/bugaboo-comfort-wheeled-boardplus-connection-part-880600.html
If unsure please contact our customer care team here;https://service.bugaboo.com/GeneralQuestionForm?lang=en_AU

hamza s.

hamza s.asked

Bee 5

Hello, we are looking to buy a used bugaboo bee 5 push chair. I've seen people asking question as to what date was the chassis made? Does anyone know why ask this question before buying? Are there differences in design or the build quality? Thanks

Hi hamza s.,
Thank you for your question!
If you are looking at purchasing a Bugaboo Bee5 there will be no difference in the design/quality based on the manufacturing date.

Frankie H.

Frankie H.asked

I have a bugaboo bee Original 2010
just wondering if the bugaboo bee plus seat unit will fit on the frame?

Hi Frankie H.,
Please reach out to our service team regarding spare parts, they will be able to assist:

Hanna

Hannaasked

Bee

Does the bugaboo bee self stand will be compatible with bugaboo bee plus?

Hi Hanna,
The Bugaboo Bee5 self stand extension is compatible with the Bee5 only.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Bee

Where can I buy breezy hood and rain cover for Bee plus in store in nsw?

Hi Lisa,
Please follow this link, you are able to enter your suburb and your local retailers will be listed;https://www.bugaboo.com/au-en/overviewstores/

Kevin A.

Kevin A.asked

Bee

Hi im looking for a bugaboo bee hood which will fit the bugaboo bee priginal are the bee3 hoods compatabile?

Hi Kevin A.,
The Bugaboo Bee5 sun canopy is compatible with Bee models from 2010 onward. This is also the same for the Bee3 sun canopies. If unsure please contact our customer care team at service.au@bugaboo.com

HRP

HRPasked

Bee 5

Does the toddler wheel accessory fit with the bassinet on the bugaboo bee 5?

Hi There,
The Bugaboo Comfort wheeled board (2017) fits directly into the Bugaboo Bee 5 chassis with either the bassinet or seat.

Jennifer A.

Jennifer A.asked

Bee

Hi I have a bugaboo bee pluss and need new rear wheels can't find them anywhere! Any idea where I could get them?

Hi Jennifer A.
Unfortunately we have sold through on this item. Have you tried a Bugaboo authorised repair agent?

courtney h.

courtney h.asked

Bee

hello, does bugaboo bee 3/5 wheels fit onto a bugaboo bee plus frame? if so where can i buy replacement front wheels for a bee plus and i can’t find anywhere

Hi courtney h.,
The Bugaboo Bee 3 and Bee 5 wheels are not compatible with the Bee+. Sorry about that.

Emmy

Emmyasked

Bee Plus

I’ve been given a bugaboo bee plus by friend, think about 2010, can I get adaptors and a carrycot/bassinet to use with it? If so what is compatible with it? If not is the cocoon safe for newborns as it’s not completely flat?

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Hi Emmy, You are able to get the spare parts to build a bassinet. Please follow this link, filter your search to Bee 2010: https://www.bugaboo.com/au-en/accessories/bee-2010/?start=60

The Bugaboo Team

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers