Chemist Warehouse

Mereanna Piatarihi B.asked

Flu vax voucher

Dave
Dave

If you asking if I got a voucher, the answer is no - just ripped off

Suzanne W.

Suzanne W.asked

Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

My daughter was given perfume bought from chemist warehouse lilydale vic for christmas. She hasn't opened it as any perfume with rose gives her a violent headache.
She took it back and explained the situation but they refused to let her return it. Even stating that the weather has been hot which could have damaged it?
Don't these big companys have any compassion? Is this fair? It is one of the more expensive perfumes........
Thanks and any advice would be appreciated....sue.

Fired Up

Why not simply read their returns policy and action as appropriate

Bent O.
Bent O.

It would be a great gift for a friend

Jo C.

Jo C.asked

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Hello I am in Italy at the moment and need to purchase some products to get shipped here as I have psoarsis and it’s flared. To ship the products here how many days do you will think it will take to arrive?

Fired Up

Depends if the company ships to your country

Susan C.

Susan C.asked

Can you send 6 Metamucil 180 Doses to Morocco as I can not buy it here? Thanks, Susan.

negin n.

negin n.asked

so I bought a perfume from the chemist warehouse but it was a gift and the person didn't like i was wondering if I could return it and the only thing about it is that it's unwrapped.

Nick C.
Nick C.

It might depend on if you still have the receipt and how much has been used if any, might not get cash back but a store credit. Dont see why they wouldnt be able to use that bottle as a tester for other customers once you have returned it.
Hope this helps.

Not for change of mind

Autumn L.

Autumn L.asked

Do you refund cracked blush powder??

I dont

Autumn L.

Autumn L.asked

Do you refund cracked blush powder?

I do not

Jass

Jassasked

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Just wanna ask does chemist warehouse deliver products to india

Fired Up

Answer is in their website

Loi H.

Loi H.asked

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Anybody successfully received their order outside of australia from this online store?

TugunLocal
TugunLocal

No they dont care my status on my order is the same. Think it means its not even packed yet

Do they send overseas?

Pranali S.

Pranali S.asked

Are the perfumes original in this store as they are way too cheaper than original and also the packaging looks bit odd than original perfume packaging.! Any one has good or bad experience with perfumes ?

Christina Ck
Christina Ck

I always buy my perfumes from chemist warehouse and never had a problem

ABC
ABC

I have made several Guerlain purchases from CW, the packaging is new, while the online photos showed older styles. The perfumes were original and fresh, in date within 18 mths from manufacture. I couldn't comment on other brands, but their Guerlain is go to for me at their price point and delivery inc.

John G

John Gasked

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

I ordered online 9 days ago - Chem w'house deducted my money immediately BUT why have I no word on where my order is -not being tracked - only got an auto response saying order is being processed - not a word since WHY?? John G

Tracey
Tracey

I feel your pain I got the feeling they don’t care at all.

kelthor85
kelthor85

Now they have a "logistics" delay. Could be waiting up do ~20 days for order to be sent. What a joke.

Jodie
Jodie

Same here. Made an order on 17th of March, now 27th of March - haven't even received a shipping notification. I rang them on 25th and today again and was told that all the orders are sitting in the warehouse and the trucks haven't taken them to Australia Post. Was assured both Monday and today (Wednesday) that management would send an email to affected customers and offer to refund customers or provide an estimate items would be shipped. No email either day. I said to the CSA that I was told the same thing 2 days ago and no email and she said I can only tell you that management has promised to email customers today. Why are they lying?

Trisha L.

Trisha L.asked

walking sticks and prices

Alan F.
Alan F.

About a week ago , I remember seeing some fold up walking sticks for about $27 to about $33

Fired Up

Get someone to check their website

Zoe

Zoeasked

A friend got me a present but I can not use it could I Exchange it for something else if I don’t have the receipt?

george
george

maybe contact chemist warehouse & ask them

Logically no.

Karen

Karenasked

How long does it take them to a deliver ordered Xmas presents first time for me? thanks

Leighthal

I don't know I'm sorry. I apologise if it came across as though I work there. I don't, I just have been having horrible experiences with ordering online from there.

Fired Up

Get someone to ring and ask

Grumpy

Grumpyasked

Are chemist warehouse perfumes and colognes genuine?

Leighthal

I'm not sure I'm sorry. I think they probably are because most are just celebrity perfumes which are inexpensive, but for me, if I want to buy proper expensive perfume, I only buy from Myer or David Jones.

FocusFan
FocusFan

I'm no perfume expert but I imagine it would be a major reputation / PR issue for CW if they were selling non genuine perfumes that they market as genuine

Maz
Maz

Fake

Whitt

Whittasked

Do they charge for using credit card? $1.00 extra for total, yet nowhere states this is for whatever

Jude
Jude

Sorry, unable to help as I always use cash.

No charge

You are mistaken

Nareerat

Nareeratasked

Hello,I want to know that you use time how many day for product delivery?And Why can not contact you,Your service is not professional ,And I want to be your customer but you you are not welcome

Meg

Megasked

Does chemist warehouse trade under ChemistW asking for testers?

Kathy
Kathy

I have the same question. It's interesting how there is so many unanswered questions here

Lynette G
Lynette G

I got a text message with my name asking for testers to try products free you just have to pay for delivery. But it’s a scam to get your details.

iliketoeat
iliketoeat

Do not click the links in these text messages. It is a scam and not sent by Chemist Warehouse. For more information: https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/chemist-warehouse-scams

Andrea K

Andrea Kasked

How do I become a product tester?

Helen B

Helen Basked

how do I claim the $7 back from Zyrtec. their site does not recognize cash back?

Pop

It’s very easy as it has nothing to do with chemist warehouse! Just take a photo of your whole receipt and submit it online at Zyrtec