2Cuisinart Express Oven Air Fry

VerifiedMPNs:16055 and TOA-65XA
2Cuisinart Express Oven Air Fry
p r.
p r.

How do i get the display to just show the time when not wanting to cook anything?

JG m.
JG m.

Is model 46446 the same with toa65xa? I am planning to buy online but I keep on seeing the same oven in different model names.

Cuisinart   DM

TOA-65XA and 46446 is the same product.

SKS

Did anyone have issues with the knob, the one you rotate to set the time/temperature etc? It’s rotating & jumping to random numbers. Hope this is making sense :)

Ross

I had exactly the same problem with that dial. The digital display is not waterproof and eventually it will fail as mine did, rendering the oven completely useless. The display would often fog up during cooking. Also the coating on the inside of the oven is extremely poor quality and is nearly impossible to clean. I suggest you send it back immediately and get a refund if that still applies. My oven failed after two years but I only used it a couple of times a week. I hope this is helpful for you.

Cuisinart   DM

Hi Navroop Please kindly contact the Cuisinart customer service team in regards to your TOA-65XA aus_cuisinart@conair.com
Kindly Cuisinart Customer service

SKS

Thanks Ross, Mine’s fairly new.
Thanks Conair, I shall email you.

Hi,
I have recently bought myself the Cuisinart express oven/airfryer.
I’m still trying it out. With the airfryer function, the chicken schnitzel was beautifully cooked from the top but the bottom part was not cooked. What could I be doing wrong? Help please!

Ross

I no longer have this product, as after eighteen months it failed, but from what I remember, you have to place the food in the correct position in the mesh basket provided. This basket is used specifically for the airfrying function. My advice to you is not to use aerosol oil sprays when airfrying as it leaves a residue on the walls of this product which is impossible to remove.

john1818
john1818

Hi I have a similar Breville oven style air fryer so would work the same way as this one and I have used the Philips Bucket draw style in the past . Whether it's chips, wedges, crumbed fish you do need to check half way and turn them over halfway as the main heat is coming from the top. That way you will get a great even result. No different to how you would have turned food over in a grill in the past

SKS

Thanks for your reply. I did use the mesh tray & I spray the food with oil before putting it in the oven. Had read some reviews earlier so learned from that, thanks
But shouldn’t the food be cooked from both sides? The heating elements are on top & bottom, this feels like with airfryer option bottom doesn’t work or something.

Hi Customer Care,
I had spoken to you today & as per your recommendation I had used the top shelf which to my understanding got the tray further away from the bottom heat elements. Anyhow I still did that and nothing changed. The schnitzel wasn’t cooked at all from the bottom side as if it’s not getting any heat. The crumb was wet & soggy at the bottom but crisp & well cooked from top.
And this was at 220C for 20 mins, isn’t this too long to achieve this?

JulieL
JulieL

What are the manufacturer's temperature tolerances (i.e. variations between selected temperatures and actual temperatures)?

Cuisinart   DM

Hi Julie Please kindly call customer service on 1800 650 263.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives