Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen

Dairy Farmers Bornhoffen Questions & Answers

20 questions from our users

Stephanie P.

Stephanie P.asked

How can we get this back on the shelves?

Tianna T.

Tianna T.asked

Why is this yoghurt not in stores anymore?

Ellai
Ellai

I called dairy farmers and they advised that they ceased to make this product 3 weeks ago due to lack of demand full stop apparently both Coles and Woolworths advise them that the product did not sell. I provided feedback to them that I had always had to ask at my local Woolworths for them to bring the yoghurt from the back of the store as they very rarely replaced it on the shelves. They advised that if demand increased they won't consider making the product again. There's no other yoghurt compares favorably to bornhoffen in my opinion.

Cassandraasked

As other questions, I have always used Bornhoffen Natural Yoghurt now I can no longer get it in either Coles, Woolworths, or other supermarkets for ages. Researching yoghurts it seems that Bornhoffen comes with a 4 1/2 star nutritional rating beatingo ALL other yoghurts (except one which is a boutique one not readily available anywhere). I want to buy Bornhoffen. Where should I go? Maureen Jefferies

Polly

Please tell me when you find out where you can buy Bornhoffen Natural Yoghurt.
I would like to know why Dairy Farmers took it off the market.

Peter

From what I have gathered the marketing department of Lions that owns Dairy Farmers have made an uninformed decision to discontinue Bornhoffen yoghurt which beggars belief. Clearly they have little understanding about this Epic product and the point of difference it offers super markets and loyal buyers alike that enjoy the unique healthy characteristics of this product that has been on the market as long as I can remember 20+ yrs. These type of decisions promote junk food type of yoghurts and in the end Australia becoming a nation of obese people like what can be observed in the U.S.

Cassandra

I cannot believe it! This is a decision made by the uninformed and the non-shoppers. Bornhoffen Natural yoghurt was given 4 1/2 out of 5 stars in a health review of 10 other yoghurts and was second on the list behind a boutique make.(unavailable on the general market). Unfortunately the majority of people are 'sugarphiles' (catered for by the majority of yoghurts) hence the obesity. Perhaps the manufacturers need expert opinion on how to market this particular Bornhoffen yoghurt. Yoghurt ain't just any old yoghurt! I think I will boycott all other Dairy Farmer products as obviously producing a healthy product is no9t their main priority. More sugar means more money for the manufacturers, bad health for the consumers!

Tom macbee

Tom macbeeasked

No Bornhoffen on the local supermarket shelves, why why why why why?

WHY WHY WHY

Nic Casked

Would like to let you know how disappointed I am at bornhoffen yoghurt being discontinued. You had a healthy product with a great taste - something different to all the sweet products on the market. Why not celebrate and market its difference to corner the customers out there looking for a slightly tarter taste? I am now sourcing my yoghurt from local producers to try to find something I like.

Peter

Could not agree more. With decisions like this to discontinue an Epic product they are promoting junk food. I received a suggestion from Lions to try their Greek style yoghurt that they claimed had similar characteristics. Obviously they have not read the product nutrition info - e.g. Bornhoffen 4.9 g total fat; Greek style 12.1 g total fat. I’m in contact with Aldi to persuade them start selling Bornhoffen.

Polly

Peter, Good idea to get Aldi involved. I have tried so many yoghurts. Most of them have absolutely no idea how to make a good yoghurt.

Nic C

I am going to email lion direct to complain - I suspect my phone call last week will not get to the right people. When I rang I said if they aren't going to make it anymore would they give me the recipe? Sure enough have not heard back. I also saw a yoghurt machine on the net. if I get anything close to bornhoffen, I will let you know.

Deb M.

Deb M.asked

Where can I get Bornhoffen Acidofolus? I live on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. Both my local supermarkets have been out of stock for so long, I assumed it was no longer being made...

Gail F.

Gail F.asked

Where can i buy your borhoffen yogurt in brisbane. Thankyou.

Jane L.

Jane L.asked

Why is there no bornhoffen yoghurt in Coffs Harbour nsw anymore? None at 3 w/w, Coles or IGA stores. Why has it been delete?

Sweetentart

Maybe it’s only available in metro stores.

Sweetentart

Either way, it really annoys me that it’s never on special. It’s the most expensive yoghurt on the market. And whilst I think it might be the nicest (tart but not overwhelmingly so), and a lean consistency (albeit not watered down, just really smooth), it’s still overpriced.

Have you tried ALDI Greek yoghurt? It’s also delicious.

quotient

Because in Coffs, Boambee and Toormina peop[le mostly just buy cheap trash. Go down to Bellingen IGA, it has a great range, including Bornhoffen. Cheers, Ala & Lori

Mary G.

Mary G.asked

Where can i buy this product please? Looked everywhere i can think of.

laylah23
laylah23

Where are you from? I found mine at daisy hill IGA in Brisbane. Try your local IGA. otherwise call up Dairy Farmers customer service and they might be able to help you.

At IGA in Bellingen NSW

Mary G.

Mary G.asked

Where can i buy bornhoffen yogurt please. So hard to find.

Sweetentart

Woolworths and coles. But mainly woolies I think :)

Helma

Helmaasked

Why has Bornhoffen's Natural Yoghurt only the same Health-Star Rating of 3.5 out of 5, as Kellog's Baked Muesli Breakfast Biscuits, which per 100g, has 5x more fat and 3x more sugar? My breakfast is often 200g of Bornhoffen Yoghurt and I love it. Instead, would I eat 10 (TEN) biscuits of Kellog's with 35g of sugar? HELL, NO THANKS. Helma.

Robert

Robertasked

Are there any shops in Cairns that sell Bornhoffen yoghurt?

Dave B

Dave Basked

Is there a Bornhoffan stockists in the Tweed Heads area? Hard to find but in my opinion, it's the best if only it was available!

Mel

Melasked

Why is this getting so hard to find? each week another supermarket has stopped stocking it!

Hollyasked

Where can I buy Bornhoffen Yoghourt around the Brisbane area (specifically in the vicinity of Beerburrum) now that Woollies etc no longer stock it IT IS THE ONLY YOGHOURT MY FAMILY AND I WILL EAT and far and away the BEST yoghourt on the market. Obviously there is a great demand for the product and surely there must be a distributor around somewhere willing to stock it.. I was used to buying at least 1Kg per week, usually more, and know many people who are also devastated that it is no longer easily available.

Yogi

I live on Gold coast so don't know who would have it in your area but some IGA supermarkets stock it Dakes IGA at Ashmore city on Gold coast has it.

Michaelasked

Just returned to Australia from an extended holiday to find that Woolworths have deleted Bornhoffen yogurt from their shops. Where can I buy this yogurt that I have been missing so much while overseas?

Yogi

Drakes IGA supermarket at Ashmore City is the only place I Know on the gold coast that stock's this item.

Michael

Perhaps Dairy Farmers could answer with a list of shops who stock this fantastic yogurt.

Sue Vanbeek

Sue Vanbeekasked

Where can you purchase Bornhoffen Yoghurt. We have Coles, Woolies IGA and Foodworks and none of them stock it

Jillipops

I know that the IGA store in Cleveland stocks it. I bought some there yesterday.

Nic C

I just rang IGA at Milton and they stock it.

Devastated

I asked IGA PORTSIDE to source the product and they were very gracious and now stock it.

Julie

Julieasked

Where can I buy Bornhoffen yogurt in NSW or Qld?

Jillipops

IGA in Cleveland stocks it. I bought some there yesterday.

wendy

wendyasked

is bornhoffen yoghurt discontinued?

Jim
Jim

Woolworths told me they have discontinued bornhoffen yoghurt when I could not find bornhoffen yoghurt on their shelves.

Amanda B
Amanda B

As I understand... Woolworths and Coles have discontinued, but it seems you can still get it online (not helpful to me!) but some IGA stores have it. Fed up with the big supermarkets!

Devastated

Woolies and Coles have deleted the product nationwide although Dairy Farmers argue this point. I can't find it anywhere and you certainly cannot buy it online at either Woolies of Coles.

John  Langley

John Langleyasked

Can I still get Bornhoffen from Woolies ,..as Coles have discontinued it at Medowie NSW

Peter Bryan
Peter Bryan

We shop for everything at Coles , but make a special trip to buy 3 X Bornhoffen Yogurt at WW . Now today there is non at WW !

Get an answer from our members and Dairy Farmers representatives