Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

12 questions from our users

Sherryl R.
Sherryl R.asked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

Hi I am wondering where is the filter located for Dyson Cinetic Big Ball allergy

Robertasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

We have a dyson cinetic big ball allergy ... the power head has just stopped working. We have dismantled and reassembled the head and there are no blockages and there are no blockages in the machine. It still has good suction, just the power brush is not working. Any ideas?

Mumof4boys
Mumof4boys

Hey,
Make sure it's not tangled with hair or anything like that (cotton etc)

Hi Mumof4boys.
Thanks, we have done that too with no success.

Rain
Rainasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

I have a Dyson 214891-01 Cinetic Big Ball Allergy Barrel Vacuum and recently bought a Dyson 920018 Swivel Hard Floor Attachment, but it does not fit my vacuum! This is despite it being advertised as "fits all models except DC01, DC21 Motorhead, DC23 Motorhead and cordless models". Is there an adapter to make it fit?

Catherine C
Catherine Casked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

I have just brought this today, great suction lasted about 10 minutes, it already doesnt suck very well! Emptied it and checked for blockages (definatly not, because i only vacuumed a small area). This is so disappointing! Does anyone have advice?

Dennis
Dennis

I would take straight back to your retailer for an exchange.

HELENVASILIOU
HELENVASILIOUasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

My 2 month old Allergy Big Ball Dyson is so noisy with the Turbine Head on tiles, that i stopped using. I am using my old Dyson.
Can anyone tell me if they have the same problem?

Meika ocasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

What am I doing wrong? I have bought a Allergy Cinetic barrel vacuum and it is fantastic on the carpet upstairs but it pushes all the dirt around on my tiles and makes vacuuming so much more time consuming then it should be.. is there something that I am doing wrong??

Meika oc

Thank you very much for your quick response. Looks like I'll need to invest in a new head for it to save us going crazy

Hi Meika,

This happens to my turbine head as well. It doesn't seem to perform all that well with anything other than dust or hair and at times will even leave those behind as well!

N.O Dysonasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

Has anyone had any luck returning their BigBall Cinetic to Dyson for a refund?

Bosjul
Bosjul

That's great to hear.

However it's the worst vacuum I've ever owned and I also stand by my review.

Ely
Elyasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

Can i use the fluffy vacuum head of the v6 and v8 on my cinetic big ball allergy?

Jaybee
Jaybeeasked

Hi everyone,

I have been tossing up whether to buy a Dyson for a while now. More specifically the cinetic allergy version. After reading the reviews, it seems the earlier versions were better and the new Dyson is more prone to faults. Can anyone recommend a good vacuum for pet hair? I don't want to spend $800-$900 on a new vac if it is going to break in a few weeks or months even. I'm looking for a reliable machine that will stand the test of time.

Mark
Mark
Bebe
Bebe

I have a husky who sheds hair everywhere in the house, I recently purchased a Bosch animal vac & it is the best vac I have ever used, pics up everything!! I can highly recommend it.

Maxxy
Maxxy

No stay away, the design of the new models is terrible and I am trying to get a refund. You spend more time with a straw trying to clear blockages in the housing than you do actually vacuuming

meganswart
meganswartasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

Hi. I have owned a Dyson for 15 years. I bought a new one yesterday as it finally blew up! I am reading quite a few posts of people being given a discount for owning an obsolete model. Is this applicable to me in any way as the retailer I purchased my Dyson from recognises any discounts for a period of 30 days. No harm in asking.... thanks!

Djapa0
Djapa0asked

Hi Dyson,
It seems like all the reviews of your Cinetic Big Ball seem to central upon the faulty design of the weak emptying bin cover which accidentally open too easily. Please advise and if a solution has been found.
Is the small ball upright a better option?

Evelyn
Evelyn

I haven't had any trouble with emptying the bin.

Clare
Clare
Baikal
Baikalasked
Cinetic Big Ball Allergy

Is the new Carbon fiber turbine head compatible to Dyson DC 54?

Who knows model number of Carbon fiber turbine head of Dyson Cinetic Big Ball?

I want to buy new Carbon fiber turbine head and use it on Dyson DC 54.

Thanks.

See all Dyson Cinetic Big Ball questions

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Allergy