3Elevit

Elevit Questions & Answers

Mrs B.
Mrs B.

Can i take elevit tablet i have pcos try to concive

Kavita S.
Kavita S.

I would suggest check with your doctor.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Does Elevit affect your hormones?

sudeep k.
sudeep k.

Elivet messed with my period my period was sometimes 10 days early amd sometimes 15 days late.

Jemila A.
Jemila A.

Can elevit increase blood sugar?

Mehar M.
Mehar M.

Can I eat elevit during periods ?

Mta
Mta

Read my review below . Elevit is a terrible product .

Josephine
Josephine

Am not pregnant yet but am planning to be pregnant please can I use elevit tablet to get pregnant?

Kamal
Kamal

I stop breastfeeding but have elevit breastfeeding capsules.
Can I still have those or not

Nam
Nam

I have pocs my period is 2 days late and I am getting stomach ache and my whole left leg is aching I took Elevit for 27 days is the pain side effect of the tablet.

Petra T.
Petra T.

My 1st period on elevit ad my loan was worse the. What it was when I had endometriosis. My hair was falling out had fluid retention

Mary Claire T.
Mary Claire T.

Hello, Ive been experiencing brown spotting for 2 weeks now since I took elevit. What should I do with this?

Sally Black
Sally Black

Best to talk to your GP about it

Tori M.
Tori M.

I have pcos wondering will this make me fell pregnant

TTCfor2years
TTCfor2years

No, Elevit doesn't help you fall pregnant. Elevit contains vitamins which support a healthy pregnancy.

Kimmy
Kimmy

does the elevit pregnancy work if you have a merina in still and a VNS cause I want to start to have my family

Holly G.
Holly G.

What you mean will it work ? You can’t get pregnant with merina in?

Jess
Jess

Can i blend elevit up into my smoothie as I choked on the first one I took and the second one I cut in half and it cut my throat. Would blending it up be ok or is it harmful?

Hayley C.
Hayley C.

I have been cutting mine in half and swallowing it with lemonade, don't even feel from the fizzy. Just make sure there is no sharp bit's.

Shania M.
Shania M.

I took elevit and then I got my periods the next day.. is it still okay to still take them daily or is it unsafe? First time so more sure. Help would be lovely. Thankyou

Ash
Ash

I'm curious , I took elevit at 7:15 am and at 5:30 pm I noticed my period came earlier then expected also 1st time

Angel M.
Angel M.

Same thing happened to me

tony
tony

hi does elevit affect periods

sankati s.
sankati s.

Hi Last three months I didn’t get periods but I’m not pregnant Now I am taking Elevit tablets from 4 days is that ok or not

Sera
Sera

Is elevit ok to take while breastfeeding as I’m still breastfeeding my baby and now pregnant again

Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Ive just recently started taking Elevit am just curious if this has worked for those with PCOS which is what I have

time
time

it has various type of elevit i want to get pregnant i mention im not pregnant i used elevit pronatal it is right or wrong which one should i take?

Everest
Everest

I noticed that the company is Bayer. Bayer is the same company as Monsanto who create GMO. Are any of the ingredients GMO?

Gulay B.
Gulay B.

I’ve been using elevit for 5 days and have had really bad cramps. My period is 3 days late and not sure why. Has anyone else experienced their period late and certain not pregnant?

Jobee

I was just wondering can elevit affect your period at all I was ment to get my period on the 30th but I had light spotting in the 21st and it was so light that I didn’t need anything it was only there when I wipe and only in the mornings and nothing for the rest of the day it’s the 25th today and I’m just wondering has this happened to anyone else?

Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.

This happened to me as well! I’ve noticed that being on elevit around the times I was trying to conceive my periods were irregular or I would only get spotting. Can’t prove it but it just seems weird that my flow is regular until I start taking them.

Jobee

Thanks heaps for replying I don’t take them anymore the blackmores ones are better although none worked for me to get pregnant

Ash11
Ash11

I am also finding this. My first time trying them and I’m 1 month in. Has regular period cycle before and now 3 days late.

Jobee

I think consult a doctor before taking them there is cheaper alternatives that work just as good but good luck and I hope you get your bundle of joy soon enough

Amy Grace
Amy Grace

Omg this is so helpful to read this. First full month taking elevit and my period is late by 9 days and then I wiped to find blood but not a normal period. Elevit has given me major headaches and mood swings, I'm not even pregnant yet :(

Get an answer from our members and Elevit representatives