Fujitsu Questions & Answers

Verifiedfujitsugeneral.com.au🏆 2024 Award
shane222023

Poor product poor after-care, don't buy, there warranty means nothing to them.
If you have a problem with your aircon, there response is ring the installer. Guess what the installer tells you,, contact fujitsu. It's just a game to them.

Caveat emptor

Vaise
Vaise

Not same experience here. Installed new in 2012, attempted fixes by third party in 2022/23, finally fixed by Fujitsu themselves in 2023 at no cost.

phil

The units I installed in 2004 were still working well, but I changed one for the latest model and it was the best thing I did

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Shane, We are sorry to hear about your experience please can you call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 658840 so we can discuss this further with you.

shane222023

Sorry doesn't get my aircon fixed. Sorry is just a word used, Actions are far better way of saying Sorry , plus I don't believe there is anything to discuss because you'll still tell me to contact the installer, plus we I did ring 15/1/24. I was told that there is a 4 to 5 week waiting list, and better off going elsewhere to book a technician.. I realise then again I'm wasting my time when she refused to get my contact details to book a technician.
4/5 waiting period, also tells me that your product really should be recalled. Since 2016 fujitsu and the installers have both sidestepped the problems and warranty.
So I'm left with contacting an outside technician.. his response was, we'll see you in 3 days. Now that's action

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Shane thank you for your feedback which is important to us and will be forwarded for future improvements during the busy summer season. We are pleased to hear the Fujitsu Service Agent will be able to attend in three days and we hope your Fujitsu air conditioning will be working again very soon.

shane222023

No my friend again fujitsu DID NOT HELP! Clearly you didn't read it correctly.
4 to 5 week waiting list, the lady refused to take my contact details. Another summer since 2016 where aircon has broken down. It would be amazing if it could last just 1summer.

shane222023

P.s. when a 14 year old portable evaporative system is greatfully far more reliable then a fujitsu aircon. That in itself speaks volumes.

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Shane, Thank you for your reply and correction, we hope your Fujitsu Airconditioning unit is fixed by the technician you have called very soon. Your feedback is important to us and will be escalated for future improvements for busy peak periods.

shane222023

I hope so too, as my wife has a form of leukaemia and really needs a reliable aircon. $12500 plus every year break downs, better off replacing it with LG.

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Shane we are sorry to hear about your wife's health condition and we do really hope your air conditioning will be working very soon.

shane222023

My learned friend, your use of the word SORRY really means nothing.
WHEN SHE SPENT TIME IN HOSPITAL AS A RESULT OF THE UNRELIABLE.
I doubt that is will be fixed, correctly, I doubt it will last the summer AGAIN..
SORRY YOU DOES NOT SOLVE OR FIX ONGOING ISSUSES.

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Shane, please DM us your contact number so we can call to discuss this further.

Rick D.

I currently have a Fujitsu AOT24UNBKL a/c which needs relacement, It is a on the wall type with unit
outside Reverse cycle type. I am wondering what unit would be a replacement for that type.
I have a large lounge area and bedroom running off this room. It always did quite well cooling
bedroom as well, although not as good as lounge (But, not an issue). Any ideas! I cannot remember
where I saw a model which may suit but it was around $1800. Thanks, Richard.

fed-up
fed-up

Hi Richard, Sorry, I'm not an expert on these types of questions, however, our unit cools a living room and kitchen so is comparable to yours and we purchased a 9.4 kW unit which was over $4000 plus installation. Maybe consult your local Fujitsu Dealer. I hope that helps. MM

Rick D.

Thankyou very much for your reply, especially so quickly. Need to do more homework.
very much appreciated, Cheers, Rick

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Rick please visit our website for further information or please don't hesitate to call our Sales Team who will do their best to assist you. Tel: 1300 364 484 or external link

sam

how will i know when the cash back card has been approved, also if they have recieved the receipts iv emailed showing proof paid in full

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Sam, Once your claim has been approved you will receive an email confirming. You can call us anytime on 1300 364 484 to check the status and also check the status online here external link

sam

ok thankyou, is there a way i could confirm here with you if you received the receipts, as they dont seem to know much when i call

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Sam, Yes but I'd need your surname, claim ID, and phone number if you can private message me I can check for you.

have sent, and thankyou

Thank you.

no problems!

Stephen L.
Stephen L.

We just had a new one fitted the lounge is nice and quite but the ones in the bedrooms sound li like water running then like it's raining then after couple of minutes of noice it kicks in running like the one in the lounge nice and quiet but dose this all night. Is t this a problem with them

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Stephen, we're sorry to hear about the issue at night with your Air conditioning unit. Please call the Technical Support Team with the model of your Fujitsu unit which can be located on the right-hand side and they will do their best to assist you. Tel: 1300 364 484

Jay C
Jay C

Hi
I bought two of your Reverse Cycle Split systems (SET-ASTG34KMTC and SET-ASTG12KMTC) from the Good Guys in Victoria. One of the reason was due to the Digital Prepaid Card promotion. I have been working straight for almost 3 weeks and was really busy and had planned to apply for the offer today. Just went on the website and it says the offer lodgement date expiry was 30th Sep two days ago. I was just wondering if there is a chance you can make an exception and allow me to be eligible for the promotion please. It’s just that I have been in lot of pressure including work and then looking after kids etc and had planned to lodge it today and I am really disappointed that I missed on the offer which I kind of factored in my budget when I was buying the units and would really appreciate your understanding please. I am about to supply you the payment receipts / tax invoices and serial numbers of both the units.
Regards
Jay

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Jay, please send the information to promotions@fujitsugeneral.com.au. Please also be advised Fujitsu kindly gave an extra 8 weeks to lodge the claim after the promotion had closed for purchases, or to advise of any issues with doing so. This was an online claiming process which was taken down on the date stated in the promotion as per the terms and conditions. Please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 if you have any further questions.

Belinda
Belinda

I have entered all my details to claim the prepaid Mastercard however when I press "next" after selecting my invoice and proof of payment it says that the next screen doesn't exist or has been moved. Tried multiple times with the same result.

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Belinda we're sorry to hear about your experience in trying to lodge a claim for the Fujitsu Free Money Promotion, please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to assist you.

QUICHE

i am buying a house that has a Fujitsu Reverse Cycle ducted unit...the outdoor unit model is AOT25RWA i am trying to work out how many horse power it is and how old it is...Cant seem to find any information re this online, are you able to offer advice please?

ERRYN
ERRYN

No,I moved in here when A/C newly installed.Suggest you try it out,ask a local seller,& local A/ C installer,plenty of resources to find info

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Quiche, please can you kindly provide the serial number (which can be located on the right-hand side of the unit and will start with letter E T or R followed by six digits) so we can then assist you with the age of the unit.

T004173

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Quiche Thanks for providing your serial number we can confirm the unit was manufactured in 1994 and the horsepower of this unit is around 2 and 6.84kw. We hope this information helps. Please don't hesitate to call our Technical support team if you have any further questions and they will do their best to help Tel: 1300 364 484.

Jim E
Jim E

Our 5k Fujitsu nearly 5 yrs old needs faulty condenser fan motor and outdoor pcb replaced according local electrician.
It hasnt had a lot of use as in a holiday home. Wants to charge $1200.
States will install Mitsubishi for $2000
I cant believe our ac is faulty but it is flashing lights and does not work

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Jim, Thank you for your question on Product Review, please can you call us directly to speak to our Technical Support team Tel: 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you. We look forward to discussing this further.

Annie W
Annie W

Is the burner suppose to ignite on the first stage of the FF-LT96 furnace and can I see it through the little window?

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Annie, Thank you for your question on product review, in regards to your question the Fujitsu model reference you have kindly provided is not available in Australia so please contact Fujitsu General America as per below who will do their best to assist you:
U.S. Headquarters:
Main Fax:
(973) 575-2194

Donna
Donna

Hi, we have a ARTG30LHTA and are using it for the first winter. So far it seems our electricity bill will be extremely high compared to summer. We have it set at 22-23 degrees auto and in one zone only which is lounge/kitchen for an open plan home. We run it for approx 2-3 hours a day. So far our estimated bill is $800 with one month to go. We have noticed alot of water coming from the outside unit but were advised this can be normal. Any advice is appreciated as we feel a jump of almost $500 a quarter is excessive when we thought this was meant to be an efficient unit.

Mark
Mark

Hi Donna
In my opinion you have your heating temp to high for winter. In winter it should be set between 18/20 and in summer around 24/27. As long as it’s warmer inside than outside in winter and cooler inside than outside in summer you should be comfortable. Otherwise your bill will suffer.

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Donna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your temperature settings this would be chosen to your choice, however on heating the lower the better (less energy will be required) Fujitsu's tip is 18-21 for Heating (however run it in heat mode so it doesn't cool to that) If heating is desired you will need to run on heating mode not auto so it doesn't switch to cool.

In regards to your rate of Electricity, there are many factors to consider such as the environment with the actual temperature outside, may need to ensure all windows are closed or check there is no outside cold air coming in, check the outdoor unit is clear and free from any obstructions with no items placed in front of it. It could also depend on how many outlets are on the zone and how you may have calculated the Fujitsu units usage compared to the rest of the house and how much use is being made of other electrical items. Also, regular cleaning of your filters will help too. You could also visit external link  and canstarblue.com.au for comparisons of energy consumption.

Also, with the water coming from the outside unit, this is normal when the heating mode is selected. In the heating cycle, water condensation occurs on the outdoor heat exchanger as a result of the moisture content in the air condensing on the cold surface. The water generated will drain away from the outdoor unit via the drain ports (Model depending, there may be 3 drain ports)
The indoor unit generates water on cooling cycle & generally drains into house gutter usually so you wouldn't necessarily be aware of this process.

If you would like to talk further regarding your comments please feel free to call our Technical Support team who will happily chat through any issues with you and provide further top tips to get the most out of your Fujitsu Air conditioning unit. Tel: 1300 364 484.

Shirley D.
Shirley D.

Where can I learn more about these two products such as the pros and cons for fujitsu gas furnace FF LT96 and air cond. FO 17C 2.5 Ton, 30000 BTU?

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Shirley, Thank you for placing your question on Product Review which has come through to the Fujitsu General Australia team. In regards to providing you the pros and cons for the Fujitsu Gas furnace FF LT96 and Air Conditioning unit FO 17c 2.5 Ton these are American products so please contact the Fujitsu General United States office and they will do their best to assist you:

U.S. Headquarters:
Fujitsu General America, Inc. 353 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004
Telephone Contact Numbers:
Toll Free: (888) 888-3424
Local (NJ): (973) 575-0380
Main Fax: (973) 575-2194
Email: For support, please email hvac@fujitsugeneral.com

Akka
Akka

I tried to claim the $150 each cash back for two Aircon units and when it came to uploading a photo of receipts and model number and serial number it rejected it. Any suggestions?

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Akka, I'm not sure why this would happen. Are you able to email me at contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au with your invoice and serial numbers and I will lodge it on your behalf?

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Extra Information