Jim's Handyman

Jim's Handyman Questions & Answers

Verifiedjimshandyman.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Tina M
Tina M

I have a NDIS client that requires some external painting of her concrete landing, steps and pathway.
Would like the repaint to be similar colour.
Is this a job that you would be interested in?

SONYA G.
SONYA G.

Quote to install motion sensor lights in front & back of unit & some general security carpentry

Sue A.
Sue A.

What are the hourly rates for Jim’s handyman?

Terry C
Terry C

In southern Sydney near Engadine, do you have a franchise who could do a home garden path repair job, quote by the hour?

alan hamilton
alan hamilton

I don't have an answer. Best tp speak directly to a Jim's Handyman.

Eve
Eve

I live in Canning Vale and have a sofa bed and can not make it

Marnie N.
Marnie N.

My parents have an issue with Jim’s handyman from Currumbin. They had a surround for an oven done but unfortunately it was incorrect when the installer tried to put it in. They have paid the account and now they can’t seem to contact him and he is not answering their calls. What are our next steps in either getting the correct oven surround or their money back. I feel that the peace of mind guarantee is definitely not being met at the current time.

Elizabeth 63
Elizabeth 63

Contact the company head, Jim’s work is guaranteed and insured.

John C.

Hi, 2 guys came yesterday to mow lawn closer as it is spongy, that was good but, they filled both my bins of cuttings , i have no room to put my cuttings , & they wanted an extra $50 to take the bag they left me to empty into bins when they are emptied, i'm a pensioner hard for me to do all this

John C.

i thought they would take cuttings away, without further payment from me, anyone else would have dissapointed

MangoMartini
MangoMartini

The various lawn mower people I've used over the years usually just take it as part of the service. $50 extra sounds excessive, but dumping fees are expensive now too. Need to clarify all those details before they start. Put the clippings on the garden if you have one would be my suggestion.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Handyman representatives