Kleva Cut Master Series

Listing monitored by Kleva Range

6 questions from our users

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Something has come loose inside of the handle of our Master series knife. Are you able to assist?

Hi Anthony,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble.

Please may I ask you to email csmanager@klevaranage.com.au and provide your order number and full name on order and we will be more then happy to assist with this trouble.

Stevo
Stevoasked

How do you keep master series knives sharp. Can u sharpen them

Hi Stevo,

I hope you are well.

Yes this is correct you can sharpen them.

I have attached a link to our website with the various different sharpeners we have: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=knife+sharpener

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to a sales member to gain further Information please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 or alternatively we will be more then happy to schedule a call.

Purpleneck
Purpleneckasked

The knives are fine but the block for them is very poor. The block is black and has some sort of fibers (bamboo stems?). After a couple of months something happens and it gets increasingly difficult to insert the knives into the block and eventually impossible. The surface is like a stone. I suspect that whatever the material is dries out, immersing it does not help. Very poor, that

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with you Knife Block.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your order number and we will be happy to assist you and organise a replacement if required.

poppajohn
poppajohnasked

The KLEVA cut knives that I bought are starting to go rusty so what do I do now? They are supposed to be the u-beaut set of knives that have a lifetime guarantee.

Darren G.
Darren G.

Buy Mundial knives or the equivalent. I've had the same 1 chefs knife that costs about $350+ but you get what you pay for. This Kleva range is cheap, made in China garbage

froffytop
froffytop

Don't put them in the dishwasher.

Stepen
Stepenasked

How often do they need shapening

Mark Ackar
Mark Ackar

Never needed to be sharpened in 6 months i have had them

Alberto G
Alberto G

Well, I love their balance and look. Sharpening more than what I was hoping.
But this is the deal: you get an extensive set of knives for round about half the price of a top range Chef’s knife.
The bread knife is probably the poorest of the lot, but the slicing knife and the longer of the peering are amazing.
I own a restaurant and these guys get a workout, so for the price: He’ll yeah!

Nelia T
Nelia Tasked

What is the price of the klevacut knives set?

Anne Ede
Anne Ede

$179 with some free knives and carry case plus magnetic board and knife sharpener. Excellent knives very sharp, watch your fingers. I bought 2 sets.

Hi Nelia,

Thank you very much for writing in. We do have many different offers, but prices mainly range from $169-189 and we do also have our biggest set yet for $399. I have included a link below for all the knife offers we have on at the moment:

Thanks very much,