Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606

190 questions from our users

Ann Richardson

Ann Richardsonasked

how long and what temperature for cooking a leg of lamb in kmart AF606 air fryer

Patricia V.
Patricia V.

Rack of lamb 180C for 20-30mins
Loin chops 200C for 10-12mins
According to a guide that I follow :)

Daniel W.

Daniel W.asked

Can i make it so it doesn't beep each time i press a button

Linda
Linda

What ?

Judy B.

Judy B.asked

Can you buy new baskets

Adrian

Hi Judy. We didn't check when we bought it. We didn't see any though.

Aprilasked

I just bought the kmart 3.2 litre air fryer today..and pulled out the tray door and having trouble sliding it back in to lock in position!! Could it be faulty? Tried several times and with other family members giving it a go with no success. Please advise if this is a known problem..

Adrian

We have had a little bit of an issue getting the tray back in but with a wiggle and a shove it goes in. It sounds like you are having real problems. It certainly isn't a major thing for us though.

April

Thank you Adrian, tried the giggling and push lools like if anything can go wrong... it will only happen to me lol.
Video call showing a friend who has the exact one said that's not how it should be...):

Sharon W.

Should be easy. Mine is. I'd return it.

Wendy B.

Wendy B.asked

Can you put a small wire rack in so that you can separate items?

Sharon W.

Yes. You can buy the accessories on eBay or look for old fashioned toast racks in op shops.

TracyLee C.

TracyLee C.asked

can you by an accessory that does shish kebabs for the anko 3 in 1 air fryer like other air fryer brands?

Debs13

Debs13asked

can someone let me know what size accessory pack to buy for the 3.2L 6/7 or 8 inch?
thanks.

David C.

David C.asked

How to cook la.b in air frier

David C.

David C.asked

How do i cook 1.5 kilo of lamb

Jenny

Jennyasked

Is there any air fryers left at Melton
Or is there any air fryers at Brunswick

Sue Hobbs

Sue Hobbsasked

Accidentally lost my instructions. How can I get another please?

Marion

for this 3.2L, its normally for 1-2

Agree the 3.2. We have this size for two adults and a child

Glen Dobson

Glen Dobsonasked

what do the symbols represent at the top, I know most but the second one in from the left I dont know

It’s bacon :)

how touse it

how to use it

how to use it

How to use it

c0urtzz
c0urtzz

It comes with clear instructions, just read them

Candice
Candice

instructions with fryer or join the facebook group and people will give you tips and recipes

Rita M.

Rita M.asked

Can you cook cakes in the kmart air fryer

cbkelly

Yes you definitely can. I haven’t done it but if you join the facebook group Share Kmart Airfyer recipes there are lots of ideas including cake recipes

Katy E.

Katy E.asked

Can you fit a roast chicken in this?

Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I'd say no because I use it for cooking mostly frozen items dim Sims potato cakes chips hash browns more deep fried cooking ...love my air fryer

Nicki P.
Nicki P.

My cousin has one and she cooks roasts in hers and says its great

cbkelly

Yes I have it’s lovely! Chicken drumsticks cooked in it tonight. Have heard pork is amazing but while chicken is my favourite

Lucy Holmes Bailey

Lucy Holmes Baileyasked

I bought one online and it arrived and had obviously been dropped by the delivery company. When i turned it on for the first time to heat up it sounds like a jet engine - is that normal?

Bill
Bill

The fan runs when its on. Its not quiet!

Jamie L.

Jamie L.asked

What is the energy rating ?