Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer Questions & Answers

MPN: AF606

264 questions from our users

Mrs. Macasked

Where an I get a replacement for the inner basket? Have used it so much the black coating is coming off.

Angel

What did the service people say ?

Nothing!

Angel

So you rang them and they said nothing ? I don’t understand please clarify

Mary Nicolaouasked

Can you defrost food

John D
John Dasked

When will these be avai,able in nz

Margaret S.
Margaret S.asked

How to wash basket

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

The basket and base are dishwasher safe but not the top part. I soak mine first to get off any baked on hard marinades but if there is nothing to soften, I put mine straight in the dishwasher. In the instructions it says that the pan and basket are dishwasher safe.

Mary Nicolaouasked

Do people's basket of the Anko air fryer have residue left on their basket even after washing it
Mine does and I soak it overnight and still cannot get it off
What can l do

Lazy Cook

Yes, there is a slight buildup of fat from the chips around the sides of the basket; not so much the base of it. I don’t want to get too industrious about cleaning it in case I damage the non stick coating. It doesn’t seem to alter the taste of sweet foods sat all like when cooking scones.

Mary Nicolaou

I cook all my chicken in their potatoes Pastizzes
I have never used my normal oven since I have bought the airfryer
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
As I said just getting very very stressed about the residue
Thanks again mostly appreciated

Chloebelle

I just give it a good soak and clean.

Tan
Tanasked

I was given a damaged Anko 3.2lt air fryer. The basket base was melted. I just want to know if the basket base (front section) can be replaced? Where can I get it from?

Chloebelle

Check at your nearest store for spare parts. seems like someone sat it on a hot stove to melt metal.

Lazy Cook

Probably not. Fixing things seems so often not to be possible these days, and if it is then the cost is usually prohibitive. Suggest getting a new one and keeping the old for spare parts if you have room. Fortunately for me my husband was able to fix ours - highly motivated by his love of chips, lol.

Judy Hastings
Judy Hastingsasked

How long do I cook butterflied roast pork

Kruckfamilyasked

Travel Bug (Melbourne): You actually can stop the cooking if you need to take the food out early. Press the power button before you pull the basket out and when you push it back in the unit will shut down.

Reviewer R.

Sorry but what is your question?

Kruckfamily

It wasn't a question..it was a response to someone who made a statement in their review. My question is: how can I leave that information for them other than do what I did?

Reviewer R.

Obviously they won’t see your ‘Question’.
Obviously you can send a reply to them.

Simone W.
Simone W.asked

How big is the basket in this 3.2 air fryer?

Travel Bug
Travel Bug

About 20cm diameter and about 13cm high

john v.
john v.asked

What size accessories do I buy for 3.2 Kmart air fyer

Reviewer R.

An earlier post mentions Kmart has them.

Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.asked

Can we use foil in this air fryer?

buck56
buck56

yes, i always line the base with alfoil, makes it easier for cleaning, but you need to make sure the foil is flat so the hot air can still circulate through the holes in the cooking basket. I have also lined the basket with foil when doing marinated chicken drumsticks but had to keep turning the pieces over every 5 mins or so.

Sueasked

Returning mine. Not heating up properly. Anyone else have problems?

Ella
Ella

That's no good Sue
I haven't had a problem with mine. General rule for me with stuff like this is to try one more and if thats no good too maybe try a different one. Good luck

Sue

I returned it. I think it may have not had a working fan. It made NO noise when on.
I upgraded with next model up. Works perfectly as l now know they should.

pauline
pauline

Yes I brought the air fryer from Kmart to 3.2 L absolutely love it the first one I had it lasted one month and when the food was finished it wouldn’t turn off it just kept running and running so I returned it the second one perfect nothings wrong fingers crossed but keep an eye of people because this is not good specially if you’re not in the kitchen and it’s still running after you’ve got the food out

Patrick Cassar
Patrick Cassarasked

I did not receive a manual in the box of my anko 3.2 Kmart air fryer can you send it to me or download it to me please as i am not sure what to do with the fryer mesh basket when bakeing a cake

Reviewer R.

Why expect consumers to send it to you ?

Megs R.
Megs R.

Find the product page on the Kmart website, a link to the manual is available there.

caitlin m.
caitlin m.asked

Just unboxed this air fryer and it’s not heating. I’ve follow all of the instructions and fiddled around with all the settings and buttons but still no use. The fan is working though and the little blue and red light comes on when it’s cooking but there is no heat. Anyone else had this problem?

Nerida P.
Nerida P.asked

Does anyone know if you can get a replacement cover for the air fryer?

John C.
John C.asked

Hi, I used my air fryer for the first time and it seemed fine, the second time its not working and it flashes E1 anyone nose what this means ?

mia y.

John,have a look the manual. When I read it there is a page mention all the error, trouble shooting

Raewyn S.
Raewyn S.

Can I put a foil tray in my air fryer

Reviewer R.

I assume you mean ‘knows’. Suggest you contact the service number and share their reply to help others. Thanks.

Avril M.
Avril M.asked

Can you separate the pan from the basket to clean under the basket

john pearse
john pearseasked

what can i cook in my new air fryer.

Reviewer R.

But there is already a list in your manual

Lou K.
Lou K.asked

how do i get it open, the clear button wont budge.

See similar question below

Lou K.
Lou K.asked

Ive just bought an airfryer and cannot get it open. I called Kmart and they told me what to do but its not working. Incredibly frustrating. The clear button isnt budging and i dont want to force it.

Other Air Fryers