Kmart Bluetooth

Kmart Bluetooth Questions & Answers

86 questions from our users

Long J.

Long J.asked

Why is my $19 anko headphones not connecting properly to my Chromebook?

Sharon R.asked

Can I replace the battery? I am having issues with the headset not connecting to Spotify for me. I have charged the headset overnight and I’m still having issues

Unhappy

Cut your losses, throw them in the bin and get a pair of JBL Bluetooth headphones from Target which I have found to be very good, the k mart ones are rubbish.

Max

Maxasked

I've had a anko headphones for a while and they've always worked perfectly, but for some reason they no longer play my music? I know it's not an issue with the sound, because it beeps and has the voice that tells me that it's paired to my phone, but when I play my music I hear nothing. I've tried turning my phones sound up but it's up all the way, I've also tried to turn the headphones sound up but that doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sharon R.

I have the same issue. Can we change the battery?

Maria

Mariaasked

Hi,
my Anko bluetooth keyboard won't start up at all. there are no lights on. I have it connected to power

help

Junette

Junetteasked

My ANKO headphones KM42806943 connected with my phone easily but won’t connect with my iPad. Does anyone know how to fix this please.

Rachel D.

Rachel D.asked

My anko gaming headset mic isn't working I can hear fine but can't chat ?

Admingal

Admingalasked

Anko bluetooth earphones have a constant beeping sound. They are charged and we have reconnected several times. Some advice on how to stop this would be greatly appreciated

kahutw

kahutwasked

How do you connect Bluetooth mouse to iPad
I need pun

Tony C.

Tony C.asked

Hello, my bluetooth headphones dont fit my ears and I had to cut open the packet before I found out that out. Will Kmart accept me returning them for different headphones?

kesyfish113

kesyfish113asked

My anko bluetooth earbuds were working fine up until last night where one of the us just stopped working is there anyway to fix this

Terry K.

Terry K.asked

I hAVE A anko bigdisplay alarm clock my question is does it run on battery alone as I m going overseas and it might not work on their voltage

Nita L

Nita Lasked

My Anko headphones from Kmart worked for one night and then the next morning they wouldn't connect to Bluetooth through any device. Any way I can fix them?

Unhappy

Take them back get a refund then go to Target and get a pair of JBL Bluetooth headphones for $69 they work perfectly.

Waleed N.

Waleed N.asked

My anko headphones' power button seems to be broken is there any way to fix it?

Unhappy

Throw them in the garbage and get the $69 ones from Target.

Alicia M.

Alicia M.asked

In the instructions for pairing the keyboard manual it says to press fn + 1 and 3s. What does that mean please

Mario Aasked

Why won't the red light turn on when I try to charge my anko bluetooth headphones model 42702429 when I connect them through my USB charger unit. They did before?
My email address is [email removed]

Mario Aasked

Why won't my anko wireless bluetooth headphones not charge (red light come on) when usb'd into my charger?

when the red light goes out they are charged takes about 4 hours to charge

Mario A

But when I use them it gives me a message saying battery level low?

Daphne M.

Daphne M.asked

My anko is pairing just fine as my laptop is discovering it however, My device keeps telling me to check the PIN and try connecting again? How do I enter a pin?

Verity W.

Verity W.asked

How do you turn them off

John D

John Dasked

Can Anko Bluetooth headsets connect to Windows 10?

Ant

yes you can but not if you updated your device from an early version of windows

Ann Marie M.

Ann Marie M.asked

Hi,
My Anko Gaming headset for Xbox 360/one, ps3/4 & pc worked for 1 day and now are not. The blue light on the audio controller is flashing but there is nothing in the instructions to help.
Thanks for your help

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives