Kmart Bluetooth

Kmart Bluetooth Questions & Answers

69 questions from our users

How do you turn them off

Can Anko Bluetooth headsets connect to Windows 10?
yes you can but not if you updated your device from an early version of windows

Hi, My Anko Gaming headset for Xbox 360/one, ps3/4 & pc worked for 1 day and now are not. The blue light on the audio controller is flashing but there is nothing in the instructions to help. Thanks for your help

I've just read that you can't turn off the voice over on the Anko bluetooth clock radio which is a pain as being woken by the voice which the volume can't be adjusted, instead of the radio seems a bit strange but also in the instructions it indicates it has 12 hour settings which mine doesn't, only 24 hour am I missing something? These two things are enough to make me return it but as it was a gift makes it a bit difficult.
I just brought one and mine is the same Have you happened to figure it out by any chance? They are the worst instructionsNo sorry, it seems that 24 hour is the only mode and can’t turn off that stupid voice!

my anko headphones worked fine first two weeks then needed some button pushing to activate now will not connect to iphone.any suggestions

How can i reset my anko wireless headphones?

My anko wireless earphones won't charge and won't show that it is charging with the red light. And it won't go in to pairing mode and won't show up as available devices and only bought it on Tuesday that was 2 days ago 25/06/19
take them back

I have bought an Anko bluetooth speaker, but the windows 7 (32bit) system I am trying to connect it to is locked down and I cant download drivers from the internet. How can I get access to windows 7 (32 bit) drivers?

I bought an Anko blue toothWireless charger clock radio. Every time i switch it on it says “power on “ or “power off” This is annoying when the radio alarm started in the morning. That’s the first thing you hear. How do I turn off the “radio voice”?
You can't, unfortunately.

Can you pair the true wireless earphones with a macbook air?
You should be able to.

I managed to connect my Anko bluetooth earbuds to my MacBook Air once but can't get them to connect again, they are paired but won't connect. I've paired and connected with iPhone fine. Can anyone help please?
It's a problem, but you could try and check with the manufacturer, they should be able to help you.

Hi there bought a anko km42702429 bluetooth headphone 2 days ago worked fine the first day. The next day it wouldn't work via bluetooth even though it says it's connected. Only works when I plug in the audio cord. Is there anyway to fix this problem? I've charged it but still doesn't work with the bluetooth. Thanks in advance
I've bought them too a few days ago. Mine seem to reconnect by putting in ears then pressing one first until it says it's connected, then the other one.

i cant find the power button, please help

Hi there purchased a anko keyboard wireless I've Bluetooth pair it with my Lenovo e10 tablet it has connected but the keyboard doesn't work I've pressed the FN and android button still nothing can you please let me know how to rectify this Cheers Peter

Rr

How to connect iPhone to anko keyboard
Wait for flashing lights than go to Bluetooth and find anko

What is the blue tooth listening range of the Anko headset please?
I think it’s 10 meters I didn’t look at that it’s great range thoughIt's 10 meters.

I got a Anko plum Bluetooth headphone as a gift. First day it was working fine. It got paired up with my iPad, iPod and phone. I used it fine. However today I can’t pair the headphone with any of my devices. I turned off all the Bluetooth options and turned on the particular device. It wouldn’t connect. I even deleted the pairing and tried to re-pair but now it can’t find the connection altogether. What is the reason of it? Does it only work one time as a Bluetooth headphone or what?
Hi! My true wireless buds have been charging for two days and is STILL flashing red.... Any ideas? I really want these to work :/

We've got two in the household. Is it possible to rename the headphones somehow to better identify thier digital footprint?
That depends on the devices you are connecting to. Go into the device's Settings and find the Bluetooth Settings section. All your paired Bluetooth devices will be listed there (this isn't the same screen that you use when connecting to them). There is usually a symbol next to each device in the list - maybe a Gear cog, 3 bars or if not, try 'press and hold' on one of the headphone's listing. You shd then be offered the option to rename the device to something meaningful (are they different colours?). Then rename the other to suit. You will need to do this on each device that you will be using to connect to the headphones.

Wait which one is the power button ?
the call/play pause button

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives