Kmart Convection Heater with Timer

Kmart Convection Heater with Timer Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Dr.Neha P.

Dr.Neha P.asked

I bought it 2 months ago and it's not working .what's the warranty on replacement?

Ken H
Ken H

12 months as far as I know. Mine has been good though packed away till next winter. Good Luck, just take it back.

Lynasked

I can't seem to work out how to turn the temperature up? It's set on 15C and I try to turn it up but it goes back to 15. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Kaylie S.

The dials on the side of the heater and the switches are what control the heat

Lyn

Thanks for your reply Kaylie. There are no dials on the side of the heater we have. There are small buttons on the front that can be pushed up & down with a small remote. I do that but it doesn't stay to the temp I put & goes back to 15.

Jenna R.
Jenna R.

Why does it turn off every minute

MRCR

MRCRasked

I can’t seem to get my heater to start???

Kaylie S.

You have to turn the dials on the side as well as the switches and the timer has a little "I" that you have to switch it to

Lenore D.

Lenore D.asked

What is the energy efficientcy

Mel

Melasked

Hi, the lights in the heating panel switch doesn’t turn on. Does it mean it’s broken and I need to return it?

Natalie M
Natalie M

I have the same problem, it doesn't seem to have power straight out of the box

Ashs
Ashs

The switch on the timer needs to be switched to the setting with the line

Mich W
Mich W

I have the same problem with the one I’ve just bought. did you manage to sort yours out?

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives