Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper

Latex Mattress Australia Latex Mattress Topper Questions & Answers

Queen, King, Single, etc...

4 questions from our users

Rosemarie S.

Rosemarie S.asked

Latex Mattress Topper

where to buy

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Rosemarie, we have three showrooms across Brisbane and Sydney plus you can also through our online store at www.latexmattress.com.au. You can also order over the phone at 1300 759 859.

Cheers
The LMA team.

Michael
Michael

I bought our latex mattress topper at Springwood, Brisbane. Maxine looked after us very well.

BOATBITS

BOATBITSasked

Latex Mattress Topper King Single

Price for two king singles to go on Tempur mattress's
Delivered to 2251 nsw

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi BoatBits, you can purchase our toppers through our website or call us on 1800 759 859. Our pricing can change depending on what sale is on so I would suggest checking out our website (latexmattress.com.au) for the latest pricing. As of August 2020 our King Single topper is $395 each and freight is $75 per item.

Mandy C.

Mandy C.asked

Latex Mattress Topper Queen

how much are queen size topper? and where do I buy?

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mandy - our toppers can be purchased over the phone, in person at one of our showrooms or through our website. Our website is latexmattress.com.au where you can find pricing and all our contact details.

tanjon

tanjonasked

Latex Mattress Topper

We have a full latex mattress and needing a good mattress topper to regulate our temperature as my husband and I are finding it quite hot. What do you suggest?

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Tanjon, natural latex is one of the coolest materials to sleep on so before recommending anything I would like to understand your current mattress and the bedding covers you are using. Would you like to call us and we can discuss your individual situation and advise what could suit? You can call us on 1300 759 859.

Tricia
Tricia

Tandon, I am sure the company will assist you with this question more than I could. I phoned them often with questions and they were helpful, patient and their information was excellent advice. Regards, tricia

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives