Real-u Beauty Bundle

carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M
Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

niki
nikiasked

Thankyou Thasmialosli! I was wondering also if RealU would suit teenage skin, as i notice that most of the reviews aren't from teenagers..

Real-u
Aleisha J.Real-uSend a private message

Yeeeees girl

niki
nikiasked

I have large open pores on my forehead and chin, will these products help these to go?

Sophie B
Sophie B

I have pores in the same areas and it hasn’t dont much - if anything to help reduce them. My skin has been 100% clear since using though :)

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Other Acne Treatments