Mima Xari

Mima Xari Questions & Answers

22 questions from our users

Naz Işıl D

Naz Işıl Dasked

Hello my son is 10months old but his head touchs to the awning/sun visor is the re ant solution for this? Thank you for the help

Michael

Michaelasked

Hi, my brake system won't stop down to lock off. Can anyone help?

Dolcerodasked

My Mima Xari stroller seat is stuck doesnt go up stays lock in the number III position, how can i fix this?

Chan

Hi, I am having the same problem it won’t budge. Can you tell me if you fixed it?

Chan

Hi, I have the same problem but stuck in position 1. Can you tell me did you resolve it or did you need to return?

Dolcerod

Hello, at least my problem was just that i was not pulling the piece far enough it has to be pulled all the way up in order to cagnge the position on the seat!! It works perfectly!!no need to change the stroller. Hope it helps

Amelia D

Amelia Dasked

Hello I got a mima pram last nite its scratches on the chassis and its got scratches on the seat to can u help x

Ana V

Ana Vasked

Hi I just buy a Mima Kobi and I notice that the seat position doesn’t work I have put on position 1 and it goes back what should I do or to buy another one?

Julia L
Julia L

Unfortunately I don’t know what the issue is, but I was wondering if you had a problem poping in the 2 plastic parts at each end in the bassinet (to keep it in shape)? The side for legs I poped in no problem but the side where the head is supposed to be just won’t go in. I watched youtube vid of how to do it, but nothing helps.

Hugo

Hugoasked

My mima Xari stroller front wheel swivel lock button always drop down to LOCK POSITION.
Is there any link or video how to fix the button ?

Mariana
Mariana

I don't know

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

How old does baby have to be to go into the sitting up part?

Dana

He needs to be able to hold his head up, mine was around 3 months when we started.

Neddy

Neddyasked

Hi guys, I have a Mima xari stroller. I am trying to use the bassinet alone. Can I use the bassinet alone from the pram or does it have to be attached? Because it seems to go flat when put on the ground. I know it's probably simple but I can't seem to work it out. It's probably my baby dad brain.

Dana

Yes you can, there are plastic pieces on each end of the bassinet that keep it from falling and going flat, I watched the install video on YouTube to Assist with assembly. The bassinets should always keep its shape.

Deimante

Deimanteasked

Hi is a kobi seat fit on xari weel frame ? I cant find the shell any where for xari and I both the pram just with carry cot

zee

Hi sorry I have no idea. I only purchased the mima xari probably someone from mimacan give you an answer

Engy Helmy

Engy Helmyasked

Hello,I'm from Egypt and I lost my daughter's front left wheel of Xari Mima stroller where can I find replacement or spare one thank you

Hi,
I am a purchaser like you. I don't have an answer to your question as I have not had any issue with my nina xari. I have had it now for 10 months maybe you asked the retailer where you purchased it from or maybe a mins staff can answer you here.

Mary

Maryasked

How long can a baby stay in a mima xari?

Jesse

After a year old the stroller isn't good anymore not worth the money.

Hi Mary,

I used the bassinet till my daughter was 4 months when she started trying to sit up. Now using the stroller sit. She just turned 6 months +. I tried my friends 2 year old son on it and he fitted properly. I guess the height of your child will be the greatest determining factor. And you no this varies from child to child hope this helps.

Peter harvey

Peter harveyasked

I was going to buy a brown mima pram and now am afraid after reading these reviews its expensive so i dunno no wethear i risk to buy it or not especially am not in australia am in dubai and its seems they cant help anybody except people in australia and in reviews they answer people outside australia as if they will help but it looks fake cause its in public And they should act like this ,the suppliers in in dubai only sell and they dont care about coustmer care and am afraid of buying and after 2 months the problems appear and no one could help ..any suggestions?!

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Peter, This product review site is an Australian site, we are the Australian distributer and can only help out customers that are located in Australia. I can assure you that the Mima Xari is a fantastic pram and if you had any problems your local customer service team would be able to help you.

We have helped a number of overseas customers now get in contact with their local distributer to help solve any issues and would do the same for you if required. You can also get in contact with your local distributer via their Facebook page or through the website. I hope this clears things up.

Hi,
My advise will be to make sure u buy from an authorised distributor so you are sure you are getting the real thing. My daughter is 5 months now and we have not had any issues. We graduated from bassinet now to the real seat and I'm loving every bit of it. I have the brown one and it's fantastic. I bought mine in Atlanta and the they were really helpful with all my set up questions. I love the fact it's all leather so it's easy to clean.

Melanie V.Mima

Buy your pram from a brick and mortar store - so you have a copy of your receipt a contact should you have any problems.

Selzi

Selziasked

I was thinking about purchasing a mima xari pram my friend has one and says that whenever she walks with it on the road or foot path she can't walk with it properly because the pram actually feels like it's going to break.. Is this true?

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Selzi - The Mima Xari is a very stable pram and we have not heard of this issue before, please ask your friend to contact our customer service team on 1300 722 302 so we can chat to her about this and take a look at her pram to find out what is going on. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly via our distributer info@coolkidz.net.au

Jesse

Yes this is very true and I have a video to show the noise it makes without my son being in it. The stroller is cheaply made. The leather part is also getting mess up and nobody from the U.S is helping. Good luck with your search of stroller I do recommend the stokke xplory there customer service is excellent and they go out there way to help you.

Mini

Never had a problem with mine and I walked 5-6km a day over a variety of surfaces. I now have another pram and really notice how heavy and hard to steer it is compared to the mima. Only downside to mima is size when collapsed is bulky making it best for a neighbourhood pram rather than traveller, and they grow out of it quickly as its short, I got 18 months out of mine before it felt to small. Other than that it's a beautiful pram to look at and use.

DoRo LyoRiasked

Hi could anyone tell me where I can buy the replace cushion for the bassinet and the cover to place on top of the bassinet please????

Melanie V.Mima

Hi, please contact our head office on 1300 722 302 and we can help you out with replacement parts and accessories.

donna

donnaasked

How can I order an all white stroller? White bassinet also (like Kourtney Kardashians) I want no black on it.

Angie92

They don't make it all white like that anymore. I asked about it at the stores.

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Donna - it is not made all white (the bassinet does have black on the bottom) the toddler seat is all white. You can see at http://mimakids.com.au/mima-xari/

Tee

Teeasked

My mima xari front wheels not working properly. They have become very stiff. How can I fix this please? I must say everything else is perfect about the pushchair. Just the front wheels.

Angie92

Make sure your front wheels are not locked. There is a grew clip in fromt that unlocks rhem. If that doesnt work contact mima

Ricki

Rickiasked

Is there a USA number to call to speak with a mima rep?

Natali
Natali

Yes the number is 1866-7700056

Bernardo Cassaro Grassel

Bernardo Cassaro Grasselasked

I live in Melbourne, where can I buy a replacement front wheel?

Online

Call the office on 1300 722 302

Smurfette

Smurfetteasked

I am thinking of buying this pram, I live in Canberra, do you have sale rep that can show the pram as I cannot buy online without seeing one in real life. The reason is to find out the actual size of the pram as well as to see if the previous scratch issues have been resolved.

Mli
Mli

I purchased from baby bunting in year 2013 in melbourne, and was told that baby bunting were not going to sell mima anymore, that was the last one. I talked to mima on facebook, they said they changed the material. Just do not buy silver color, that is the one I have, it has bassinet and seat two in one, before 3 months I was happy except the material, then after changing to seat, it became heavy. The other thing is you need detach the seat from the frame every time you want to fold the pram. The only benefit I can think is its appearance. Oh, canopy is not extended enough.

Sorry I am not a rep

Page ransom

You actually can fold the mima xari with the seat attached but only facing outward so the above comment is in correct
I'm actually selling my mima ATM on gum tree, have a look, it's a regretful sale but we are having another and I only use my running pram EVERYDAY as I run and walk everywhere (very close to the beach)
I'm not sure what scratch issue your talking about? My mima is almost in mint condition. Easy to clean and it's stone white

octavia.toliver

octavia.toliverasked

I am looking to purchase a white Xari for my new bundle of joy! However, i am concerned about the cleanliness of it. Does it get dirty easily and is it easy to clean?

Page ransom

It is Sooo easy to clean!
I literally wipe it down with a micro cloth and water. The fabric is out of this world, due to my running habbit (I have a mountian buggy too) and an expanding family, I am selling my almost mint stone white mima xari. It's on gumtree if you are interested.

Get an answer from our members and Mima representatives