MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

8 questions from our users

Janine
Janineasked

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face, my cheeks look almost burnt at times. What would you recommend please?

Jocelyne L.
Jocelyne L.asked

How can I purchase the cream on line.

Lisa
Lisaasked

After putting the Moo Goo products on, my skin goes really hot and raised red blotches. It does eventually cool down after about 15 mins is this a reaction to the creams. I suffer from eczema on my face and body. I use your eczema cream, milk wash, udder cream and the full moisturiser cream. thank you in advance.

Paula
Paulaasked

Can I put this cream on my jack Russell to stop her scratching?

Bernie
Bernie

Best to discuss it with your vet as I'm not sure. She might lick it off so best to double check with a professional first.

Grace B
Grace B

Hi Paula,
I would also check with a vet. What is the dog itchy from if a can ask?

blondy
blondy

although very good on humans not sure about animals The vet would be the best one to ask or better still contact the Moo Goo makers and ask

jimmyd
jimmydasked

do yu ship to New Zealand and is this good for psoriasis?

Nancye Turner

Hello jimmyd I am a consumer of these products so I suggest you get online to moogoo and ask them about shipping and what to use for your condition.The company is on the Gold Coast Queensland.

Nancye Turner

Hello jimmyd. I am a consumer of these products so I suggest you get online to 'moogoo' and ask them about shipping to NZ and what to use for your condition. The company is on the Gold Coast Queensland [Burleigh Heads] Great products and good luck.

Grant63asked

My skin is very dry, I mainly need something for my arms and legs, I am wondering if the Udder cream or the MSM would be better. I have Porokeratosis as well??

Nancye Turner

Grant I am a user of Moo Goo and they have a lot of products to choose from for various skin conditions.If you phone them they will give you the best answer.They do have a newsletter you can sign up for and buy products online.My chemist keeps the Moo Goo range.Google moogoo and contact them .All the best.

Cathy
Cathyasked

I have breast cancer! Iam starting radiotherapy And just wanted to know if Moo Goo Skin Milk Udder Cream would be any good?

Maree Guy
Maree Guy

I have just completed radiotherapy and used udder cream throughout. By far the best moisturizer I have ever used.

brian

I feel for you as my aunty had breast cancer and it made her life a nightmare / it might work though I wouldnt not rely on it too much - your best option is the see the doctor and let him or her to look at the ingredients to see if the cream is suitable for you

jane
janeasked

Does this cream work on eczema?

brian

Yeah it sure does as I have tried it as I have eczema / I liked Macarthur paw paw products more though they are more expensive and invite vitamin e cream more

Other Moisturisers