Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Amreen I.

Amreen I.asked

Can mustela emollient cream applied to baby face?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Amreen, thank you for your question and sorry for the delay of the answer. There is no harm applying Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the face but we have just launched a face cream for eczema prone skin: Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream 40ml. This cream is specially formulated for the needs of the skin on the face (thinner and more delicate), has a melting creamy texture that is easy to apply and can be applied on eye lids and contour area. I hope this helps. Best regards, The Mustela team

Aakifah A.

Aakifah A.asked

Hi can I use mustela emollient cream on babies head? but his head has abit of scratches of the itchiness so can I still apply on scratches?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes indeed you can apply our Stelatopia Emollient Cream on the scalp as well. Nevertheless, we would recommend you to also use our Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150ml. This is the 1st shampoo on the market formulated for eczema prone skin. Its soothing and lipid-replenishing ingredients reduces the itchy sensations due to eczema flare-ups and help recover the skin. This product is available in Chemist Warehouse. Best regards, the Mustela Team

Fanny S.

Fanny S.asked

Do mustela have steroid ? How long can be use it for the baby?

Anais P.Mustela

Hi Fanny, thank you so much for your question. No, our Stelatopia Emollient Cream doesn't have any steroids. Our products are formulated to be used from birth on, from day one. There is no age limit really to use our products if you are happy with the results. Usually most parents use it between 0 and 6-7 year old, but adults could use our Stelatopia range for eczema-prone skin. It would be absolutely fine.

Yana

Yanaasked

Hi, i'm a mother from Malaysia. My baby skin had kind of blister / watery / fluid because of eczema. Can i use the balm to stop the fluid from coming out? I used to use 1% Hydrocortisone cream for her but it did not really work.

Juliet P

Juliet Pasked

Can i apply emollient cream more than 2 time on babies face if its very dry?

ABiel
ABiel

I apply as often as needed on my baby’s skin.

EczemaSufferer

EczemaSuffererasked

I have tried both but i cant decide balm or cream to continue with. Any suggestions?

AF
AF

Go with the balm. The cream is too light.

Mye
Mye

I use the balm to my toddler during winter and the cream during the rest of the year. But I used the balm during her first year when her eczema was bad.

Pristin Maribojoc

Pristin Maribojocasked

What is the difference between stelatopia emollient balm to estelatopia emolliemt cream? Thank you

Armie
Armie

The balm feels more like an ointment in consistency and the cream is more like a lotion. The balm can be applied on very dry areas or patches on the body such as the elbows, knees, it is too thick to be applied to the whole body or face.The cream can be applied like an overall body lotion.

amy

amyasked

is the emolient creme ok for babies under 1 month old?

redcat
redcat

There is no warning on the package saying it's not so I would think it is ok.

Get an answer from our members and Mustela representatives