Nutri-Synergy NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment

Nutri-Synergy NS 21 Skin Repair Treatment Questions & Answers

Kim I.
Kim I.

Hi, does this help crepey skin starting fell old with my skin.
Kind regards
Kim

Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi Kim, Thank you for your enquiry. It is designed for many skin types such as Chronic Dry & Ageing Skin: • Relieves extremely dry, scaly skin
• Strengthens ageing and thinning skin
• Sensitive and extremely dry skin
Feel free to email me info@plunketts.com.au and I will be able to send you out a free sample to try.

M.Lu
M.Lu

Hi, I have twin girls with persistent Eczema, they are 3 years old. As the warmer seasons approach, they have started to scratch a lot more. We have had to keep them on a 0.5% Steroid cream and heavy moisturisation regime for 2 months just to keep the skin from being scratched open. Will this cream be safe to use on a long-term basis? Could I please have some samples to try?

Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. Yes our NS 21 Skin Treatment Cream can be using long term. Please email me at info@plunketts.com.au and I will be able to organise the samples for you.

Jan

are you able to send me a sample to try on my 3 year old?

Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi Jan, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes I will be happy to send you out some samples if you are in Australia. Please me email me info@plunketts.com.au and I will organise it for you.

Jan

Please send me some samples if NS 21 cream to try on my 3 year old grandson.I am not sure whether to use it all over his body or only on the areas of eczema rashes.

Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi Jan, Please email me at info@plunketts.com.au with your details so I can organise the samples.

Segri Bunsee

Where in Sydney can I buy it?

Jay P
Jay P

Chemist Warehouse, it’s about $8-$10

Where could I buy it?

Segri Bunsee

I tried many chemists in Sydney to buy Nutri-Synergy eczema cream and could not find a stockist and thats why Im looking online now

Segri Bunsee

I haven't used it yet I am trying to obtain it

Get an answer from our members and Nutri-Synergy representatives