Olay Regenerist

38 questions from our users

Ivy

Ivyasked

Regenerist

What difference of new fomular regenerist ?

Payton A.

Payton A.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

For anyone who has had a skin reaction to this product. What did you do to help with your skin reaction? I have red itchy bumps all over my face and rashes that look like a sun burn from using this product.

Amy
Amy

My skin doctor told me to use hydrocortisone on my face to bring down the burning inflamed blotches on my skin.

Songasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've used this product for years, mostly during the winter when skin is dryer. Opened a new jar this December and I'm itchy, red, and swollen all over my face and neck after one application. How did the formula change? I bought two large jars of this.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Song, thank you for your message and feedback. Your feedback is really important to us and we would like to help you out. That does not sound right at all and you definitely should not be experiencing the above. Could you share with us where did you purchase the product from and when did you experience the above? Please feel free to reach us on our Facebook as we have a dedicated team to assist you from there. Thank you.

Song

I purchased it at Costco several months ago. I applied cream from a new jar December 3 and noticed some itchiness the next morning. By mid-day the 4th my face and neck were red and puffy. I rinsed off with water and did not use another product for a couple days. It subsided by the 6th, but I started searching the internet to see if there had been some change in the formula.

Michelle

Michelleasked

Regenerist

I used this product for the first time last night and have red, itchy, burning blotches on my face...How long will it take to go away and do I need to use a steroid cream to get rid of it?

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience and we hope you're recovering and have stopped using the product.

We would like to assist you on a solution - before we do that, could you let us know where did you purchase the product and how long have you used it for before experiencing a reaction? Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Thank you.

Denise48
Denise48

First of all ,you don't care, I have used regenerist for a year then obviously you changed the formula. My skin got scaly and sore and because I didn't think it was the cream I used more cream. then my skin flaked, so I used more cream, The cream started to sting and I found this site....how dare you not let people know if it is a new formula. A month on and my eyes still look like a 95 year old. I have used Olay since I was 20, so so angry. I am now 68.

Trish P

Trish Pasked

Regenerist Revitalizing Hydration Cream UV

First time using this cream and woke up in the morning with an extremely bad rash! Not impressed as I’m having to use medication to clear it... purchased it from Priceline Sydney and unfortunately threw the receipt away or I’d be returning it in no time!

Mandy R.

Mandy R.asked

Regenerist

Can I refund this product to purchase shop because I get allergy so much my face become red and pimples so much come

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Mandy, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. and we would love to hear more about your experience. Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist.

Deborah I.

Deborah I.asked

Regenerist

After using Olay Regenerist for 2 days my skin is burnt and I have large ugly red patches on my face. Why is this happening to so many users and why has the product not been recalled or have a warning? And please don't give me the scripted answer used all over this thread, tey being honest with us.

Lyn Blackhall

I was the same and it’s taken 10 days for my skin to heal. I asked the question at the pharmacy and she said not everyone has a problem.

Donna T.
Donna T.

Me too. Just finished a complaint wit them. Have you filed a complaint with Olay?

Hi Deborah, Lyn and Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback.

We can appreciate that skincare is so different for each individual as we are all made up of unique DNAs. While our products have gone through rigorous testing each year (we are a global brand that serves over 20 million women worldwide, with 17 clinical trials conducted each year), it is inevitable that some products might cause a reaction to certain skin types/DNA, just like how some of us are gluten-intolerant or have an allergy to nut products.

We would like to investigate and learn more about your experience so we can help you out. Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 (Australia) and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Julie

Julieasked

Regenerist

Should this burn when I apply to my face?

Lyn Blackhall

It did not burn but the rash appeared then it nipped. So I stopped using it. But the spots appeared a day later. It was vey itchy.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Julie, we would love to help you with your question. Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 (Australia) and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Dibi H.

Dibi H.asked

Regenerist

Are all olay products is originally made and found in thailand?

Mehvish E.

Mehvish E.asked

Regenerist Revitalizing Night Cream

Hello , I bought it today Olay Regenerist Revitalising Night cream I thought it's a good cream for night time treatment but I read the reviews of people now I am very scared. I don't know what to do? Should I start using this without any doubt or go for to change it?

JaeCee
JaeCee

Hi Mehvish, I did a lot of research about this range of products and it did seem like a good product, I would just say it did not agree with my skin, but that doesn’t mean it won’t agree with yours. It’s tough to say. If your skin is on the more sensitive side, perhaps a different product would be better, however a lot of the other anti ageing products out there seem to have harsher ingredients in them....
I suppose the other thing to consider is you won’t know unless you try, it may be great for your skin...good luck!

Hi Mehvish,

Thank you for your question! Rest assured, all of our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always placed the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Our Regenerist range is formulated with actives such as Amino Peptides which helps in collagen reproduction and to plump skin. Other great ingredients also include Niacinamide - a powerhouse ingredient that helps to firm, nourish, and protect skin's barrier over time.

For more reviews about the cream, please do visit the following links for your reference:

Ann

Annasked

Regenerist

I recently bought a Retinal night cream, night serum and an eye cream in the Retinal range from Olay. I used it for 4 nights and my skin is red and extremely flaky. This is not cheap and I am very disappointed. I have never had this reaction from any other products that I have used in the past.
Has any one else had problems with this product?

Debbie

Debbieasked

Regenerist

I have been using Regenerist in mornings and Olay Retinol at bedtime. I have a burning sensation when applying Regenerist in mornings. Should these be used at the same time like this?

Rohaslizaa m.

Rohaslizaa m.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night Cream

May i know that olay regenerist micro scukpting night cream is organic or not?

Melbee4g

Melbee4gasked

Regenerist

I've used oil of Olay regenerist for a few days and I have a fine rash all over my cheeks. I've used this product before without a problem so I don't understand. If I get the fragrance free, is it possible I won't have a rash?

AKANSHA D.

AKANSHA D.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night Cream

can i usr this cream ?i am 29 yrs old do hve dry skin?

Hi Akansha,

Absolutely! Our best-selling Micro Sculpting Cream is suitable for anyone who is looking for a powerful moisturiser that combats hydration and anti-aging benefits! The Night cream has a gentle gel texture that is soft and quick to absorb - leaving the skin supple and plump instantly after application.

Formulated with Niacinamide and Amino Peptides - these are skin loving ingredients that help protect, nourish skin’s barriers by improving the skin’s elasticity.

Hope that helps - thank you.
Olay Customer Service team

Patricia H.

Patricia H.asked

Regenerist

I started my first night with Regenerist multi-sculpting eye cream last night but it burnt my skin, big red blotches around the bottom of my eyes. After reading these reviews I see this has happened to others; some of us just can't use this product . It is not for everyone. Any natural soothing product one could use to sooth my skin?

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with one of our eye creams. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

TDL

TDLasked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

My whole face feel like a really bad sun burn right after applying the cream. Redness and swollen afterwards. How to treat it? Bought at costco in December 2019.

Lauren
Lauren

I bought mine at Costco, too and I'm having the same issues.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with our product. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we have always place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

William G.

William G.asked

Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence

how do you use miracle boost youth essence as it dose not have directions

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi William G, the Miracle Boost Youth Essence is to be used after cleansing and toning, before your serums and creams. It helps to boost the efficacy and penetration of the other powerful ingredients in your serum and moisturisers. We hope you’d find this information helpful. Thank you!

Lina F.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

Whats the difference between the Olay Regenerist micro-Sculpting Night Cream, and the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum? Also can one use just the Serum or should I then apply the Cream over the top?

Hi Lina, Great question!

Our night cream is great for an extra boost of hydration specifically for night, when our skin can absorb hydration the best during sleep cycle. As such, we have formulated the cream in a gel-cream consistency which a lot of customers love.

We would recommend to use skincare from light to heavy in consistency and texture.

Our advice is for you to apply the Regenerist Micro-sculpting Serum before your day or night moisturiser as serums are lighter in consistency as compared to a moisturiser. Your moisturiser will assist in sealing all the benefits from the serum and act as a hydration barrier for your skin.

Lina F.

Thanks, greatly appreciated :-)

Tmm2420asked

Regenerist

Allergic reaction to regenerate. How to treat?

Hi Tmm2420,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 (AU) / 0800 447 069 (NZ) and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority.

Tmm2420

Is there no one in the USA to speak with?

JanM
JanM

I also tried the cream last night. Had to get up and wash it off an hour later. My face was burning and red and blotchy. This morning my face is extremely red and itchy and there is swelling! I've never had a reaction to facial creams before. So much for the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream helping my skin!!

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives