Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Questions & Answers

Body Lotion, Body Spray and Bronze instant

13 questions from our users

After sprayed !! How long must i wait before i can take a bath?

How do you apply it on the back of your hands without making them patchy between fingers?
Apply some moisturizer first, in-between the fingers then apply the lotionthank youuu

Can you use this on your face too?
I used it on my face, it was a smooth result

How can i get it off as it's darker than I wnated?
I suggest a hot bath with a body scrub. Make sure to moisturise afterwards.

I've had natural bronze for over a year so will it still work and would it come out orange or even worse?
I would say it should be fineThe colour is fine, I fact it's a lovely colour I just found it streaky

if it does come off in the pool, will it make the water brown/ will every one be able to see that you had tan on?
No it won't turn the water brown. Nobody will see anything I think it will slowly come off so I don't think anyone would see it in the water

How do u get it out of the squrty thing at the top cos i cant do it?
The push pump twists to activate like a normal pump soap or moisturiser.

Will the tan come off if I go to a sauna or in a swimming pool?
I've taken showers and scrubbed with a loofa before and haven't noticed a change. Sometimes the tan stays on for about 4 days, even with showering and scrubbing. So I'd say it'd be okay but you'd have to try it I guess!! Depends how well your skin absorbs it

Does this contain spf? I need a tan/gradual tan I could use on holiday! I find it so hard to tan naturally - hence I don't want to go on holidays like a milk bottle. I usually use vita liberata 3-7 day tan which I am in absolute love with but recently taking my niece swimming the chlorine even removed that!
No SPF. I am allergic to sunscreen so this is ideal. Put this on at night. I use invisible zinc in the daytime. Zinc is a physical barrier to the sun and moisturizers at the same time, especially in a chlorinated pool.

Can it be used on the face without looking too dark? Or should it just be used on the body and slightly faded up into the neck?
Hi there Yes it can be used on the face well I do but always moisture after use of the body it face so there's no leakage

Is this fake tan? Or does it litterally stay in your skin as you bath or shower so does not come off?
It doesn't wash off, but it does fade, so you might need to apply every few days to maintain the colour.It gradually tabs and builds up the more you apply each day. It doesn't wash off in the shower but over a week or so if you don't continue application it does eventually fade out. It's been the best gradual more natural looking tan product I've ever used ! Love it.

Does palmers tannin lotion come off in chlorine?
I think all tanners really do if you stay in water for too long- like swimming of course. Mine always does come offYeah, I wasn't in the water for even half hour before it started to come off. I don't know maybe try body oil with sunscreen in it so it doesn't come. I never tried oil to see if it work but oil is a barrier to water so maybe it might work

Get an answer from our members and Palmer's representatives