6Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Palmer's? Claim your listing.
Abigail A.
Abigail A. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Is the lotion good for a dark skinned person?

Holly M.
Holly M. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

does it wash out of clothes?

rachel k.
rachel k. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

How to remove the stained tan

L. B.
L. B. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Should palmer's gradual ran be a green colour

Jacqueline
Jacqueline · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

If I use natural bronze will it maintain and deepen a natural holiday tan

zuzia a.
zuzia a. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Can I put it on my face?

Margaret M.
Margaret M. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Where can you buy this item in Melbourne suburbs

Nancy R.
Nancy R. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Why do Palmer's products smell so strong? What can I add to reduce the small?

Natasha V.
Natasha V. · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Spray

After sprayed !! How long must i wait before i can take a bath?

emika · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

How do you apply it on the back of your hands without making them patchy between fingers?

Joanne

Apply some moisturizer first, in-between the fingers then apply the lotion

KATE LEIGH
KATE LEIGH · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Can you use this on your face too?

Joanne

I used it on my face, it was a smooth result

Frieda RJ
Frieda RJ · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion

Can I take a bath or will it come off?

emika

nope it stays on for about a week- if u have a bath and then exfoliate with a scrub it starts to come off :)

Kez
Kez · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

How can i get it off as it's darker than I wnated?

Joanne

I suggest a hot bath with a body scrub. Make sure to moisturise afterwards.

Bel K
Bel K · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

I've had natural bronze for over a year so will it still work and would it come out orange or even worse?

Sairs

I would say it should be fine

Joanne

The colour is fine, I fact it's a lovely colour I just found it streaky

libby
libby · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

if it does come off in the pool, will it make the water brown/ will every one be able to see that you had tan on?

Sairs

No it won't turn the water brown. Nobody will see anything

Joanne

I think it will slowly come off so I don't think anyone would see it in the water

Holybible
Holybible · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion

How do u get it out of the squrty thing at the top cos i cant do it?

Ali
Ali

The push pump twists to activate like a normal pump soap or moisturiser.

zahraa345
zahraa345 · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Will the tan come off if I go to a sauna or in a swimming pool?

S_burps
S_burps

I've taken showers and scrubbed with a loofa before and haven't noticed a change. Sometimes the tan stays on for about 4 days, even with showering and scrubbing. So I'd say it'd be okay but you'd have to try it I guess!! Depends how well your skin absorbs it

Rachxo
Rachxo · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Does this contain spf? I need a tan/gradual tan I could use on holiday! I find it so hard to tan naturally - hence I don't want to go on holidays like a milk bottle. I usually use vita liberata 3-7 day tan which I am in absolute love with but recently taking my niece swimming the chlorine even removed that!

Arcanum
Arcanum

No SPF. I am allergic to sunscreen so this is ideal. Put this on at night. I use invisible zinc in the daytime. Zinc is a physical barrier to the sun and moisturizers at the same time, especially in a chlorinated pool.

Joanne van der Merwe
Joanne van der Merwe · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Can it be used on the face without looking too dark? Or should it just be used on the body and slightly faded up into the neck?

The Italian god
The Italian god

Hi there

Yes it can be used on the face well I do but always moisture after use of the body it face so there's no leakage

Holly
Holly

I used a foundation brush to apply to face had amazing results

ruby.sotheran
ruby.sotheran · Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Is this fake tan? Or does it litterally stay in your skin as you bath or shower so does not come off?

Rebecca S
Rebecca S

It doesn't wash off, but it does fade, so you might need to apply every few days to maintain the colour.

ECJ24
ECJ24

It gradually tabs and builds up the more you apply each day. It doesn't wash off in the shower but over a week or so if you don't continue application it does eventually fade out. It's been the best gradual more natural looking tan product I've ever used ! Love it.

Select a listing for your question
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze