Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Courtney Summersasked

How do I remove this

Margaret M.

Margaret M.asked

Where can you buy this item in Melbourne suburbs

Nancy R.

Nancy R.asked

Why do Palmer's products smell so strong? What can I add to reduce the small?

Natasha V.

Natasha V.asked

Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Spray

After sprayed !! How long must i wait before i can take a bath?

emikaasked

How do you apply it on the back of your hands without making them patchy between fingers?

Joanne

Apply some moisturizer first, in-between the fingers then apply the lotion

KATE LEIGH

KATE LEIGHasked

Can you use this on your face too?

Joanne

I used it on my face, it was a smooth result

Frieda RJ

Frieda RJasked

Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion

Can I take a bath or will it come off?

emika

nope it stays on for about a week- if u have a bath and then exfoliate with a scrub it starts to come off :)

Kez

Kezasked

How can i get it off as it's darker than I wnated?

Joanne

I suggest a hot bath with a body scrub. Make sure to moisturise afterwards.

Bel K

Bel Kasked

I've had natural bronze for over a year so will it still work and would it come out orange or even worse?

Sairs

I would say it should be fine

Joanne

The colour is fine, I fact it's a lovely colour I just found it streaky

libby

libbyasked

if it does come off in the pool, will it make the water brown/ will every one be able to see that you had tan on?

Sairs

No it won't turn the water brown. Nobody will see anything

Joanne

I think it will slowly come off so I don't think anyone would see it in the water

Holybible

Holybibleasked

Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion

How do u get it out of the squrty thing at the top cos i cant do it?

Ali
Ali

The push pump twists to activate like a normal pump soap or moisturiser.

zahraa345

zahraa345asked

Will the tan come off if I go to a sauna or in a swimming pool?

S_burps
S_burps

I've taken showers and scrubbed with a loofa before and haven't noticed a change. Sometimes the tan stays on for about 4 days, even with showering and scrubbing. So I'd say it'd be okay but you'd have to try it I guess!! Depends how well your skin absorbs it

Rachxo

Rachxoasked

Does this contain spf? I need a tan/gradual tan I could use on holiday! I find it so hard to tan naturally - hence I don't want to go on holidays like a milk bottle. I usually use vita liberata 3-7 day tan which I am in absolute love with but recently taking my niece swimming the chlorine even removed that!

Arcanum
Arcanum

No SPF. I am allergic to sunscreen so this is ideal. Put this on at night. I use invisible zinc in the daytime. Zinc is a physical barrier to the sun and moisturizers at the same time, especially in a chlorinated pool.

Joanne van der Merwe

Joanne van der Merweasked

Can it be used on the face without looking too dark? Or should it just be used on the body and slightly faded up into the neck?

The Italian god
The Italian god

Hi there
Yes it can be used on the face well I do but always moisture after use of the body it face so there's no leakage

ruby.sotheran

ruby.sotheranasked

Is this fake tan? Or does it litterally stay in your skin as you bath or shower so does not come off?

Rebecca S
Rebecca S

It doesn't wash off, but it does fade, so you might need to apply every few days to maintain the colour.

ECJ24
ECJ24

It gradually tabs and builds up the more you apply each day. It doesn't wash off in the shower but over a week or so if you don't continue application it does eventually fade out. It's been the best gradual more natural looking tan product I've ever used ! Love it.

Jessie18

Jessie18asked

Does palmers tannin lotion come off in chlorine?

Lauren17
Lauren17

I think all tanners really do if you stay in water for too long- like swimming of course. Mine always does come off

Melinda95
Melinda95

Yeah, I wasn't in the water for even half hour before it started to come off. I don't know maybe try body oil with sunscreen in it so it doesn't come. I never tried oil to see if it work but oil is a barrier to water so maybe it might work

Get an answer from our members and Palmer's representatives