Pedigree Dental Dog Treats

DentaStix, DentaFlex

10 questions from our users

ConcernedDogMomasked

Pedigree DentaStix

My dog just ate an entire box of 51 dentasticks. I won't feed her dinner in a few hours. I'll give her plenty of water. Other than that, anything else I should be concerned about for her?

ConcernedDogMom

I called the vet. Thankfully it was a box of the toy/small sticks. I had accidentally ordered the small ones.

PAMELA

PAMELAasked

Pedigree DentaStix

I started giving my 8 lb Yorkie these pedigree chews and all of sudden all her teeth are loose. Can it be because these are so hard. Did I get a bad batch of hard ones?

Catherine C.

Catherine C.asked

Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Large Dogs

Pedigree Dentastix had changed the ingredients from rice flour to corn flour for almost a year. I would like to know do your company still carry the old ingredients dentastix in the market?Happy Holidays!

Topaz d.

Topaz d.asked

Pedigree DentaFlex

Bad reviews!! Are these even safe for my dogs? Where are the ingredients sourced?

Adriana

Adrianaasked

Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Large Dogs

My 20 mth old Retriever has cancer we are trying to eliminate carbs from his diet. Can you please advise the carb content

Mimi

Mimiasked

Pedigree DentaStix

Have these pedigree representatives actually read any of these reviews??? Can't they see that they are obviously giving dogs vomiting and diarrhea?? I can't believe after all these bad reviews that they have the gall to tell reviewer mike that there were no other reports of issues. What do they want from us a stat. Dec???

Darren

Hi Mimi, our small dog has pacreatitis and until the latest scary round, we couldn't work out what the trigger was. Turns out, the dentastix we were giving him was the most likely cause. He is on a low fat and prebiotic powder and we no longer gibe him dentastix.

Michelle
Michelle

Yes, exactly, please don't feed your dog these, my dog is sick from them. Vomiting and bloody stool.

LauraP
LauraP

I bought some Dentastix after my vet recommended them for my 6 month old puppy. DO NOT BUY!!!! $150 vet bill for antibiotics and anti diarrhea medicine. These should be taken off the shelf. I honestly did not know what caused the diarrhea. No treats or anything besides her normal food and water for a week and a half, she was all good. I then have her a dentastix for the first time in over a week and when I got back from work, my poor baby had the worst yellow, slimy, diarrhea. I am NOT happy with this product and it made my baby sick!!!

jillwarneckebb

jillwarneckebbasked

Pedigree DentaStix

My 4 cavaliers stole 5 packets of 7 denta sticks today, how dangerous is this????

jillwarneckebb

jillwarneckebbasked

Pedigree DentaStix

My 4 cavaliers stole 5 packets of 7 denta sticks today, is this dangerous for them??????

Adam
Adam

I definitely would keep a good eye on them

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

Pedigree DentaStix

Give my puppy one off the puppy ones and he has been sick twice and had to runny poos. How long will the sickness last.

Althom
Althom

We found that the issue sorted itself out within 24 hours. Ours didn't vomit though. That's quite serious in a puppy. Get him to a vet.

Bonney D

Bonney Dasked

Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Medium Dogs

What is the fat content of the dentastix. My dog has pancreatic and is on a low fat diet.

Darren

Hi Bonney, our small dog also has pacreatitis and until the latest scary round, we couldn't work out what the trigger was. Turns oit, the dentastix we were giving him was the most likely cause. He is on a low fat and prebiotic powder and we no longer gibe him dentastix.

Get an answer from our members and Pedigree representatives