Pedigree Dental Dog Treats

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats Questions & Answers

DentaFlex and DentaStix

5 questions from our users

Have these pedigree representatives actually read any of these reviews??? Can't they see that they are obviously giving dogs vomiting and diarrhea?? I can't believe after all these bad reviews that they have the gall to tell reviewer mike that there were no other reports of issues. What do they want from us a stat. Dec???
Hi Mimi, our small dog has pacreatitis and until the latest scary round, we couldn't work out what the trigger was. Turns out, the dentastix we were giving him was the most likely cause. He is on a low fat and prebiotic powder and we no longer gibe him dentastix.

My 4 cavaliers stole 5 packets of 7 denta sticks today, how dangerous is this????

My 4 cavaliers stole 5 packets of 7 denta sticks today, is this dangerous for them??????
I definitely would keep a good eye on them

What is the fat content of the dentastix. My dog has pancreatic and is on a low fat diet.
Hi Bonney, our small dog also has pacreatitis and until the latest scary round, we couldn't work out what the trigger was. Turns oit, the dentastix we were giving him was the most likely cause. He is on a low fat and prebiotic powder and we no longer gibe him dentastix.

Get an answer from our members and Pedigree representatives