Philips Original Airfryer

Philips Original Airfryer Questions & Answers

HD9216/81 (White), HD9218/51 (Black), HD9216/91 (White)

35 questions from our users

Janeasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

Does the Philips Airfryer Original have a timer?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jane, thank you for the question. The HD9218/51 has an integrated timer which allows you to pre-set cooking times of up to 30 minutes. You can find more information about the product on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9218_51/daily-collection-airfryer-with-rapid-air-technology. We hope this makes it clear!

Jane

Thanks for the information.

John H.

John H.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

how any litres is this machine

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your message. The capacity of the matching basket is 28 oz. If you happen to have any further questions, feel free to contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:

Have a wonderful week ahead!

I think it is 10 Ltrs but not sure

Margaret J.

Margaret J.asked

Original HD9216/81 (White)

How many litres is this air fryer

Rama

From memory it is 2.2 L but You probably better off to check their website also .

Hiya, Margaret

Thanks for your question. The capacity of the basked is 28oz which is about 0,8 liters.

Hope this helps!

Moi

Moiasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

what is the shortest timer for the machine? i tried 3 min but the timer stuck halfway and stop moving

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. The integrated timer allows you to pre-set cooking times of up to 30 minutes. Therefore, 3 minutes should not be a problem. Should you need any assistance, you can reach our product team directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Donasked

Manual please

Don

I need the User Manual. Instructions received are in Mandarin, nothing in English

Waiting hopefully

Don

We seem to be going round in circles. Item bought from JB HI-FI today No instructions in English I need the User Manual (PDF) please

Amanda C.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

An elderly friend that we are staying with at the moment loved our Phiilips XXL fryer that we have but she is on her own, so she just bought the HD9218/51 but she is not on the internet in any way and was a bit concerned as no recipe book for her to follow. She does want to try doing cakes etc but she's not sure what dishes she can use in this one. Any suggestions of what she could use? I can't help her as I know we can buy accessories for ours which we haven't done as yet, even though we have had ours since 2018. In her instructions for her one, she wasn't sure what the symbols were for what food but I have written them on her sheet from our instructions. I can't even print her up any recipes either as all our office stuff is in storage for about 3-4 months. I have given her the Philips phone number so suggested she try and ring them there. At the moment though, I just need to know what kind of dishes to put in for cakes, muffins etc. TIA

Philips S.Philips

Hi Amanda, thanks for your message. Great to hear that the both of you are enjoying meals from the airfryer! It's quite difficult to assist your friend without the use of internet. That's why you did the right thing by sharing our phone number with here. We recommend that she calls our support team with this query. Thank you!

Amanda C.

Already a step in front of you. She is enjoying using it and so pleased with the one she got for her. She is going to ring sometime to probably ask more questions though. Thanks for the reply. :-)

Glenn T

Glenn Tasked

Original Airfryer

What things can't you cook in an air Fryer.

Imran H.

Imran H.asked

Whats the difference between Phillips Airfryer hd9217/00 vs 9216/81

CAB

CABasked

Original HD9216/91 (White)

Hi, I love my HD9216 air fryer but the handle on the basket has broken and I can't seem to find where to purchase a replacement. Could you pls advise? BTW, I thought I had ordered one online at the www.parts.philips.com.au site, only to find the whole thing was a scam and I am $55 out-of-pocket. Not sure if you guys know about this? Anyway, would love to legitimately purchase a replacement if you can help pls? Thanks so much ;)

Hi there Cab,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and thank you for the kind words. Thank you very much for flagging this with us and we are very sorry to hear about what happened to you. To get this sorted out as quickly as possible we would like to invite you to contact our colleagues directly with the following phone numbers: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). We hope to speak to you soon.

AG A.

AG A.asked

Original Airfryer

Hi, for the basket, can a 7inch wide size pizza pan fit in?
(7in outer edge to outer edge. )

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question here, AG. Actually, we are not quite sure if a 7 inch wide size pizza can fit inside the unit of this Airfryer model. However, our colleagues would be more than happy to help answer this. You can reach them at this number here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (Australia) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (New Zealand).

Debbie V.

Debbie V.asked

Original Airfryer

CAN YOU DEHYDRATE FOODS IN THIS???

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your message. Yes you can. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us on social media. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). One of our colleagues will then try their best to help you. Hope to speak to you soon.

Norma M.

Norma M.asked

Original HD9216/81 (White)

does this model have a recipe book

Kuchs

No, it does not when I emailed Phillips, they suggested that there were several on the market that I could buy.

Hi there,

Thank you for your question. We've looked into it for you and your AirFryer model is compatible with this recipe book: https://philips.to/2AyCLJc. If this doesn't help out then feel free to reach out to us on 1300 363 391. We're available from Monday till Friday from 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Maggie S.Philips

Hello there, Also check out the NutriU App, its free and has hundreds of Philips Airfryer recipes at your finger tips. Happy Philips Air-frying!

Jodie B.

Jodie B.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

Can you buy accessories for this? For baking roasting etc? Does the baking pans need to sit in the basket?

Kuchs

I am not sure .. I would like to know. So, if you find out please let me know.

Hello Jodie,

Thanks for coming to us with your questions. The baking dish does indeed need to be placed within the basket in order for it to fit properly in the Airfryer. In regard to the availability of spare parts for your appliance, we would kindly recommend you to reach out to our team via the below phone number. They will be able to further assist you.

You can reach them on 1300 363 39 from 07:00 am - 07:00 pm on Monday - Friday.

We hope this helps and that you enjoy your AirFryer!

lakmal k.asked

Original HD9216/81 (White)

I want to buy a replacement basket for my Philips Airfryer HD9216/81 (WHITE). I was unable to find any compatible basket over the internet. Does anyone know a place or web site that I can buy a replacement basket? big help.
thanks.

Kuchs

Not sure, if you find out please let me know. I am not overly keen on the meshy basket that is in the air fryer, it makes it very hard to get the stuck on crumbs etc, out of it.

Hi Lakmal,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this matter. We would be glad to help you out with this. Please find available accessories of your Airfryer here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9216_81/daily-collection-airfryer-with-rapid-air-technology/partsandaccessories

Should you have any further questions, please contact our local product team at 0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

We wish you a wonderful week ahead!

lakmal k.

Thanks for the help. i found the basket with handle via following link : https://www.parts.philips.com.au/basket-420303616241.html

Georgia S

Georgia Sasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

What is the dimensions of the frying basket?

Kuchs

Not sure . but it is definitely the smaller of the Phillips air fryers. Don't think that you would be able to a very big roast in it.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Georgia, thank you for your question. The capacity of the basket is 800 grams. We hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, you can reach our product team directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Seoyeon K.

Seoyeon K.asked

Original HD9216/81 (White)

How many liters does this airfryer contains?

Kuchs

I am not sure, it is a relatively small one.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, this original model has a capacity of 800 g (1.8 pounds). Hope this helps! Should you need any assistance, you can reach our product team directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Pat
Pat

Hello Philips,
The person wanted to know it’s capacity in litres and not in grams. Why does Philips always avoid answering this question ? Is it because it’s basket is the smallest of all the air fryers baskets out there ?

Dalal

Dalalasked

Original Airfryer

may i have the telephone number for complaints?

Hi there, Dalal.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're not sure what has happened, but please feel free to contact us directly. You can do this by contacting the team on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Robynne O.

Robynne O.asked

What is 0.8 in litres.

Hi Robynne,

Thanks for your question. :) The capacity of the basket is actually 28 oz, which translates to 0.82 liters. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Hayley

Hayleyasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

How many litres is this? I’m after a 10l air fryer.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Hayley, thanks for reaching out to us. The HD9218/51 has a basket capacity of 800 grams. The XXl collection has a basket capacity of 1.4 KG. You can find more information on our website here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-e/ho/cooking/airfryer-xxl-smart.html. Hope this helps. lf you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our product team on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Michelle G

Michelle Gasked

Original HD9216/81 (White)

How many liters is this air fryer?

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question, Michelle. The maximum capacity for this Airfryer is 28 oz.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives