Philips L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

5 questions from our users

pcameron64

pcameron64asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

The capsule loading mechanism is jamming when opening to either load or eject capsule - is this reparable or parts available?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your question. We'd love to take a closer look at that for you. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ).

jgl123

jgl123asked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Hi, I was just wondering - what's the purpose of the grey plastic tool that was included in the box (15 cm long handle with scraper/wedge on the end)?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks fro asking. We like to get in touch and see how we can help. We advise you to contact our product experts directly via the below number for further assistance:

Call us
1300 363 391

Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST

Suzyasked

Hi guys,
Any reason you haven't introduced hot chocolate pods or which ones would be compatible with my L'OR Barista :)

Philips S.Philips

Hi Suzy, thank you for reaching out to us here.

We'd like to refer you to our product specialists for more information. You can reach them directly on 0800 836 761 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help. :)

Tompatae
Tompatae

Any Nespresso* compatible hot chocolate capsules will fit the L’OR machines and are available in supermarkets.
When I make hot chocolate I just use the milk heater/frother on my L’OR to heat the milk and use regular drinking chocolate powder in the mug, just as easy as a capsule and cheaper.

Thanks for that :)

Claireasked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

How to heat milk up with the milk frother? I followed the instruction below from L'OR website. But, the temperature of the milk wasn't changed.(I used milk stored in refrigerator). brewing coffee works fine. I purchased my machine a few days ago. Does it mean my coffee machine is broken? or did I miss something? Your answer would be appreciated. Please.

------------------------instructions to heat milk from L'OR website
You can use your L'OR Milk Frother to heat milk without frothing it.
1. Detach the metal whisk from one side first
2. Remove the metal whisk and press the power button to heat up the milk
The milk is heated up to approx 74°C to ensure the best froth and taste. Milk
proteins start to break down and burn if the milk is overheated."

Hello Claire,

Thanks for submitting your question here. We tried searching for the answer ourselves, but we weren't able to find the answer just yet. We would recommend to reach out to our coffee team at the following number: 1300 363 391. They should be able to assist you further with this. Don't give up yet! :)

The Philips Australia team

Claire

Thank you. The coffee tastes great. I love this coffee machine. I won't give up. :) I will contact your coffee team. Thank you for your kind answer.

Lianaasked

L'OR Barista Latte LM8018/90

Is this the latest model and what makes it different from the LM8014/60 please.

Philips S.Philips

HI there, thanks for asking. Our L'Or line of coffee machines are all released at the same time. The difference between these models is the the premium colour. For more info please follow this link: https://www.philips.com.au/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html/?locale=en_AU&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=LM8018/90,LM8014/60

The LM8018/90 model comes with a Premium Black design. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Liana

Thank you I have already ordered mine from Myer and will give you a review in a month's time. Hopefully I have chosen well. Thank you for being kind enough to reply to my queries. Kind regards, Liana Boulay

See all Philips L'OR Barista Latte questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives