QuickFlix

Listing monitored by QuickFlix

47 questions from our users

Cathy B
Cathy Basked

I've been a member of QuickFlix for years but now I can't login. It says the site can't be reached. Even when I google QuickFlix it won't let me login. We haven't received a DVD for ages so I don't know what's happening.

Melinda K

Quickflix is dead, see my previous comments.

Geoff. H
Geoff. H

check the web page its up again and i was able to log in today

Barbara
Barbaraasked

If you are out of business when are you going to stop customer's direct debits? I am still being charged for a service I am not getting. There is no way I can make contact. Email I sent remains unanswered.

Melinda K

You have to contact your bank and tell them about NOTICE OF WINDING UP ORDER AND APPOINTMENT AS LIQUIDATOR/PROVISIONAL LIQUIDATOR - Quickflix: https://publishednotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Quickflix--Pty-Ltd-102459352/7dee2aee-9f8c-4111-a6f6-8b0061380ef2?appointment=All¬icestate=All&companynameoracn=Quickflix+&court=&district=&dnotice=

Debra
Debra

I have contacted my bank and their solution is to cancel my debit card which will be very annoying and will effect other direct debits . I am now waiting until mid November to see what happens

Rob A.
Rob A.

I contacted PayPal and received a refund today

chrissy b
chrissy basked

why can i not get into your web page or fine a phone number to ring you please post it some were so people can reach you

Melinda K

Because they are out of business. It is too bad that we still pay unless take an action to stop direct debit. But you should.

Keith Bennett

Which is what I'm trying to do now with my bank.

Colin W.
Colin W.asked

Has anybody heard any news on the QF website?

Melinda K

Don't expect anything from them anymore: see this:

Appointment as Liquidator (Court)
Company:
Quickflix Pty Ltd
ACN: 102 459 352
ABN: 62 102 459 352 (active from 14/10/2002)
Published:
28/9/2021
Appointment:
23/9/2021
Liquidators:
Clifford Stuart Rocke, Jeremy Joseph Nipps

Lyndall13
Lyndall13

That explains a lot, thank you. Where did you find that information?

Keith Bennett

Are they not going to make an official statement as to what is happening?

W Archer
W Archerasked

Is the website down or just gone? As soon as I hit Quickflix on google it comes up as the server can not be found. What is happening? Like everyone else here, you take our money and nothing back from you. Can’t contact you, never have not been able to. When is the website back up before I send back my dvds as I want to delete a few before anything gets sent out.

Melinda K

Yes, this is true, the website is down, no idea why, unfortunately we cannot do anything about it.

Melinda K

Try to contact them on these addresses:
support@qfx.zendesk.com
support+id138902@qfx.zendesk.com
support+id138891@qfx.zendesk.com

Ruth

Sorry I have never had this problem therefore not able to respond to your question

Putty
Puttyasked

Is the server down

Looks like it!

Sally F.asked

What is happening with Quickflix? I can’t get onto the site? I hope this is just the site undergoing maintenance or the site is down and not Quickflix closing down without notice?

Hi Sally,

It looks like they have a security issue at the moment. The message is:
"Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.quickflix.com.au (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID"

I know it was working yesterday, hopefully it is just a temporary problem. I don't think Quickflix is closing down.
Regards,
Melinda

Ruth

this is the answer I am getting.
Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.quickflix.com.au. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Ruthasked

I am going away for the month of March. I will be posting the movies that I have now before I go. Is it a good idea to cancel for the Month of March or receive the movies , watch them and then send back in April?

Keith Bennett

If you go to Manage Account, you have the option of pausing your subscription for up to a month if needed. I've used in the past myself. I would suggest the best idea would be for you to post the movies and pause your subscription at the same time just before you go away. When you come back, you can get it going again.

David L.asked

Well Quickflix has done it again. It was up & running there for the last few weeks & now on the Xmas break the website won't activate. Maybe a maintainence problem again, but this is getting ridiculous. Last time I complained I got a months free. This is too unreliable. Should I close account or wait?

Keith Bennett

I'm thinking of closing my account. But I'd like to ask, how did you complain? I've hardly had a thing sent to me over the last few weeks, and my monthly payment is due again early January. I don't think I've received the service I've been paying for at all.

Cancell your card.
Why pay for a service that is unreliable.

KAG

I complained here and got billing date extended to Feb. https://help.quickflix.com.au/hc/en-us

David L.asked

Checked webpage & it has got a Maintenance page on the website Is the website down permanently & if not how long will it be under maintenance?
Will we be getting credit for the time down of the website?

Babs
Babs

Finally it looks as if they are under maintenance, asking us tobe patient etc . I just hope they get on with it because everyone is getting fed up with not being advised as to what is happening. Will give them a few more days and see what happens.

Cath

They have been maintaining for over a month ... I want to close account .. with it down I worry I have no access

KAG

So I had a good whinge to Quickflix re the lack of communication, etc. They have extended my billing date to Feb for the inconvenience. Anyone else receive a similar offer? If not, give it a go.

Mitzi
Mitziasked

Hi, The website still seems to be down and emails to the service are not being responded to and their 08 number not connected. Is there anyone that can tell us if Quickflix has gone out of business? or another business number?

KAG

It seems to be down every Thurs p.m. until Mon a.m., then okay for 2 days, and the cycle continues. Why is it so hard to have simple correspondence with clients?
I hope we all receive an apology and a fruit basket for the angst!

shazbahasked

Is Quickflix still operating as I am unable to download website for over a month

KAG

It was okay for a few days, but down again since yesterday. I managed to contact them recently via help centre and they said it's undergoing maintenance. Sigh. Some notice would be professional and courteous...

shazbah

Thank you. It would be beneficial to them to at least send notes with discs when dispatched stating when they were going to do maintenance

Cath

It was back up ... I can't believe it's down again ... the response every week is "site is undergoing maintenance " ... it is very worrying

Charmaineasked

Hi
I've been able to log in to Quickflix since Friday 18 Oct. The message I get is that the site can't be reached and that their servers IP Server address can't be found. This doesn't sound good. There is no other way of contacting them. Is this the same for everyone? Thanks, CB

Pink Lotus
Pink Lotus

Its the same for me!

Daniel S.

me too, but i typed quickflix help in my search and got a page and sent them a message. it goes out like this every so often with no apologies from them :)

Charmaine

Thanks Daniel. Let's hope it comes up again as suddenly as it went down.

Amanda T
Amanda Tasked

I am very frustrated I cannot speak to anyone I have tried to cancel this three months ago you’re still taking money I have not had an active account for nine years I’ve only just recently found out you’ve been taking it for nine years I get a generic email to reply to and I get nothing I’ve sent multiple emails to contact me as this is over $6000 that I am legitimately out of pocket due to a service I have not had nor been contacted about what can I do to get this resolved thanks

Daniel S.

go to the ombudsman or the office of fair trading

Ron
Ron

From what I have read previously, people have had to cancel the card/account they use to pay Quickflix. I have complained to fair trading and all they suggested was to use another service . Quickflix isn’t based in Australia so there is nothing Australian authorities can do.

Dianne R.
Dianne R.

I have been trying to cancel for two years. I do not even live in Australia now and they keep taking the money out if my card

Danasked

Looks like quickflix website is down again - This time even the help.quickflix.com.au site is down.
For the technically savvy the entire "quickflix.com.au" domain is not registered with DNS. Lets hope its a change of website hosting providers and not the company going bust without notice.

Dan

...and the phone number for Quickflix Limited (1300 138 644) is disconnected...

Lynne
Lynne

I cancelled my subscription months ago and informed my bank not to pay any more funds to them. I suspect they have money problems but to my knowledge they have not made any announcements!! I do know their movies were getting older and older and I suspected trouble long ago what with competing with newer streaming companies. When you cannot contact a company they do not deserve any business!

Jude Pasked

Why are you uncontactable???? No phone numbers, website unavailable .... I intend to cancel my debit card on Monday to prevent any more monthly payments being taken out until I know what's going on

T Mac

sorry Jude I do not know, it looked ok then it died maybe they are trying to fix it, I hope so.

Jude P

By "trying to fix it" I assume you're referring to the website? That's only a symptom of the real issue, which is why is Quickflix suddenly uncontactable, usually a sign a business is folding. Is there anyone who can actually front up to their offices in Perth and find out what is going on? It seems to me that Quickflix are continuing to take members' monthly payments when in fact they may not be trading any longer.

T Mac

It looks like it working fine today, just sign out each time you visit the site

Joe J
Joe Jasked

Not sure what is going on, Website went down monday/tuesday this week, sent messages via their online help portal (which still seems to be working), but to date only received the automated reply that someone will get back to you, a little worried about payments still coming out of my credit card. Might have to cancel the card to stop that if i don't get a reply.

Bearr
Bearr

Yep it looks like they're gone read my review above.

Maria

Good luck , I’m after 2 years of money but looks like it’s lost .

Elvis S.
Elvis S.

Website is now back up and running but I have cancelled my subscription. Just don't trust them after this episode.

Deanne Mc
Deanne Mcasked

Whats is the go with quick flix. Its like they disappeared of the face off the earth. App on phone wont work cant log in on computer. I received 2 DVDs on Tuesday. Something is odd. How about an email to customers to let us know what is going on.

Mariaasked

How about we all go to a current affair , my son is a reporter so easily done

dan smithasked

What has happened to your website? have you gone into liquidation

Maria

Unfortunately looks like it as I been fighting for a refund for 6 months so good luck

dan smith

website is back up and running now

Get an answer from our members and QuickFlix representatives

Other Music / DVD Shops