2Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Royal Canin? Claim your listing.
Julie S.
Julie S.

I’ve been feeding my dog Royal Canin Anallergenic dry food. I’m running out of it and it’s difficult to get at short notice locally, so can I use hypoallergenic in the short term?

Happy granny
Happy granny

I have just been recommended by the vet to try Royal Canin Anallergenic diet for my white poodle who is forever licking her private parts and chews her foot if i don’t keep it bandaged. Her current diet is minced beef/chicken with rice and vegetables, raw chicken necks, cooked chicken/beef/lean pork. Should I start with wet food or dry, OR wet and dry? I am anticipating a few problems changing her diet and am not looking forward to this. Your comments please. Thank you.

SamL
SamL

I would suggest trying to replace half of the old food with her new food in the morning and same with evening meal.

Russell B.
Russell B.

My 11 month old husky has major allergies to a lot of food, mostly chicken and has constant diarrhea. This product has chicken fat in it. DO you think it will bother his itchy skin and diarrhea? of wear it is a fat and not a protein he will be ok.

Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

how long should I feed royal canine hypoallergenic???

Anna
Anna

Be advised by your vet. I have had to do it permanently because my dogs allergies return immediately he eats anything else. But I believe their are possible issues to feed long term, so it’s a balancing act

j a.
j a.

Why possible issues long term please?