ServiceSeeking.com.au Questions & Answers

Verifiedserviceseeking.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Russell A.
Russell A.

How do I check reviews on a business that was a member but is not currently?

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

I am actually not sure we can go back in time to when they were... if you can send an email to support@serviceseeking.com.au our team can investigate and see if we can help.

marty21488
marty21488

google the company and look for reviews hope this helps as i did it for myself

Phil M.
Phil M.

we have recently had some tiling completed by Bentley Tiles, Bec and Kayla, the job was in June and we have 3 tiles that need to be fixed and they will not take my calls or the calls from our builder.
their M 0490 080 779 thanks You

Phil Marrinon 0422840300

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Hi Phil - sorry to hear about that. Please send us an email with the details to support@serviceseeking.com.au
If they are still an active member we will do our best to assist.

Kalpesh P.
Kalpesh P.

Door supply and installation

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

sure - just put it in at serviceseeking.com.au

Alexandr A.
Alexandr A.

Please call Alex on 0426026775.It's argent.Thanks

Yuliya
Yuliya

I'm overseas, sorry can't call

Mohanad G.

Hi,1- Is it free to cancel it at any time?

2- as tradie how to get the job and and how many tradies will give their quote?

3- how much it costs for membership?

4- is it worth as a tradie?

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Thank you for reaching out to ServiceSeeking.com.au! We're excited to have you consider joining our platform, and I'm here to help you understand how beneficial it can be for your business.

As a member, you have the flexibility to cancel your membership at any time without any fees or penalties. We value your satisfaction and make the cancellation process hassle-free.

Our platform is designed to make it easy for tradies like yourself to find the right jobs. You'll be notified of job postings that match your skills and service area, and you can submit quotes to showcase your expertise. Although the number of tradies quoting on a particular job may vary, customers usually receive multiple quotes, giving you the opportunity to stand out and win more jobs.

We've recently updated our pricing structure to better serve our tradies. We now offer a Pay Per Lead Membership that starts at $75 per month. With this membership, you only pay for the leads we send you within your nominated industry and service area. This means you'll be investing in high-quality, targeted leads that have a higher likelihood of converting into paying customers.

Joining ServiceSeeking.com.au can be a game-changer for your business. Our platform connects you with a vast pool of potential clients, helping you grow and expand your services. By showcasing your skills, expertise, and customer reviews, you'll be able to differentiate yourself from competitors and win the trust of potential clients.

There's never been a better time to join ServiceSeeking.com.au and take advantage of our Pay Per Lead Membership. We're committed to helping you succeed and look forward to welcoming you to our community of successful tradies.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you make the most of your membership.

Best regards,

Customer Support Team

Mohanad G.

So I gonna pay 75$ monthly for the membership, and ad on top you’ll take a percentage for every job I’ll be taken?
What’s your lead percentage?

Thax

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

It's not quite like that. $75 gets you lead credit. For example, a lead may cost $1. This means you would get 75 leads for your $75. We don't take any commission for jobs you win. Note, the amount we charge for each lead depends on your location and industry - but the average is around $1.

Mohanad G.

Ok what about if haven’t got any lead (job) for first month what gonna happen next month would pay 75$ again?!

Thax

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

no - you get topped up again when your lead credit balance drops to $10. This may take longer or shorter than 1 month depending on how many leads you receive. You can put a daily budget limit on if you like.

m.ognibene
m.ognibene

Hi , I am after someone that could fix/seal a leaking gutter . The gutter cannot be removed as it sits in between the carport roof and the house roof. I have been advise to put a membrane to fix the problem .

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Sure - if you can email us at support@serviceseeking.com.au we can help you find the best tradie for the job

Philip Tubb
Philip Tubb

What happens when you receive a bad review about a supplier

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

You are always able to respond to the Review.

Peter T.
Peter T.

Deck

Ian M.
Ian M.

Does ServiceSeeking.com.au Operate in Launceston Tasmania- as I,ve Posted a Job Request, but NO Reply.

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Hi Ian, we are technically Australia wide but unfortunately have very few businesses registered in Launceston. Apologies but we are probably not the most effective platform for you.

Peter J
Peter J

How can I rely on the independence of reviews of contractor services published online on the ServiceSeeking site. Had a contractor from the ServiceSeeking site come and quote on a job I advertised and afterwards checked his reviews. There was a 1 star very poor review and then a 5 star review with a glowing reference. In fact the second review used the same style of language used by the contractor when I met with him (English was not his 1st language). I'm sure that it was the contractor who made a review for himself. How does ServiceSeeking verify that the reviews are bonafide?

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Hi Peter - the review can only be submitted by the person who actually submitted the job. The profile (i.e) phone number, email address and name of a person submitting a job must be different to that of a contractor. Like everything, if someone tried hard enough they could commit fraud and enter jobs and appoint themselves as the winner and write a review. If they did that and we caught them they would be permanently banned from the site. This is not unique to our situation. For example, on this Review platform their would be nothing stopping me logging in as a user with a different email address and writing a positive review about ServiceSeeking. However, if I was caught doing that, this platform would also kick us off and ban us.
By just saying someone's language seems close to another review, it is hard to verify - however, if you can email support@serviceseeking.com.au and let us know the details we will contact the customer and verify the review. If your hunch is correct the contractor will be removed and banned for fraudulent activity.

Tony B
Tony B

Someone really need to look at repairs to weatherboards, doors, and windows before quoting. How does that work?

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Hi Tony - just post a job on the site and in the description say a site visit is required before quoting.

Thanks!

paul r.

Does this service cost anything, other then to the tradesman who does the job?

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Thanks Paul. Nope. We don't charge any fees to the customer. You pay the tradesman direct. No additional fees.

Thankyou that's great:)

Marina
Marina

HI TEAM... i just got my first quote from Michael, plumber in parkdale.. he sounded disinterested and made my request to fix a 7 year old oven not worth his while. I let him know how unprofessional he was. I trust all other plumbers dont respond or act like that. Not sure to to use this service moving forward. Cause as customers, we, too are professionals in our own field, and I have never spoken to any client like this. Not impressed. MM

Geoff
Geoff

I asked for a skylite to be removed & replaced with a smaller one. I had two phone calls, one came out & said he would send me a quote, which I never received. The second one made arrangements twice & didn't show up. Not very professional

Don J.
Don J.

Reviews of roof repairers

Brad Burman
Brad Burman

I used your site for the first time this week. I provided a detailed description of the small guttering job (just clean and install mesh). What was good was five quick responses. They all wanted more details, so I gave them all photos and even a plan of the building. Seems none read the ad details, just were in a rush to get my attention most thinking it was new gutters I wanted. None ended up providing an actual quote for the work, I assume as it was only a few hours work. One was "I will get back to you with a price" but after 12 hours cancelled ad and got someone from another source. All very frustration and a waste of a lot of my time and theirs. Frankly, worth a 1-2 star review for the experience (which I wont do for this alone).

My questions: Is your site only good for big jobs? What is the way to work out what sort of jobs to post? I liked quick responses (as you are not 'selling' leads no cost for them to respond), but is there a method to this madness? Did I do something wrong or is there a formula or some guidance as to what your service can help me with?

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Hi Brad - unfortunately it really depends on the location you are in and what the tradies have on. I wish I could give you a more scientific approach as we also would want more jobs quoted on - but all we do is provide tradies with leads of people that want work done. At the moment, a heap of tradies are booked up with work - so if they saw a small job they probably won't prioritise as much as larger jobs they have on.
It's not an issue that is isolated to us - all platforms really have the same issue when it comes to dealing with 'trades'.
Generally the larger the job and the quicker you need it done - the more likely you will get a quote - but I absolutely agree that tradies need to look after smaller jobs too and I am disappointed no-one put their hand up in this instance.

Jimmy

Where can I look at reviews of someone giving me a quote

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

You should be able to see their Reviews in their Profile.

Narelle G.
Narelle G.

Hello please need a home not safe been homeless 8 months have 3 precious cats stuck in a small bedroom. Ive had 90 operations and need urgent accommodation pls as its to the point of given up tooooooooo hard no home no help losing faith in this world help please
Kindest regards Narelle Greenwell
Pls advice???

Richard Dunford

Am I reviewing the performance of ServiceSeeking or the performance of the person I hired to do the job? In my case the rating would not be the same.

ServiceSeeking.com.au   DM

Hi Richard - you can review the tradesperson you hired on ServiceSeeking itself. This Review here is for the performance of ServiceSeeking. Hopefully that clarifies.

Janet O.
Janet O.

I would be only to happy to make a review, but my experience with Serviceseeking, the people they gave me to look after my garden, did not respond to my phone calls, came, gave me a price to which I accepted, and never heard from them again, another one said they would ring me back as they did not have their diary in front of them, never rang back. I wonder why these people answer when it is plain that they do not wish to work, Waste of time.

Richard Dunford

I rate the performance of Michael (A1 King of Plaster) as five star. He responded quickly and the job was completed the next day in a very professional and courteous manner. I am very pleased with the job that was done. I rate Service Seeking as four star because only two plasterers contacted us. While both quoted, this was well below the "6 to 11 quotes" we were told to expect. Fortunately, Michael proved to be a great choice.

Lilly Y
Lilly Y

Jayden Rosberg, Hunter Valley.
Anyone had any experience dealing with this bathroom renovations guy?

Nasar A.
Nasar A.

Hi dear this is Ahmad iam looking for cleaning job

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives