Sharp 676L French Door

30 questions from our users

Sabrina

Sabrinaasked

676L French Door

Hi my fridge isnt as cold as its suppose to be its on 10c but some food is going off not sure how to fix this problem

Richard

Richardasked

676L French Door SJFS676VSL (Glass Silver)

Hi just wondering my fridge temperature control is not working fridge is cold but freezer in not quite cold enough?

Loz
Loz

Its probably time to cut the cord

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Richard, We encourage you to contact Customer Care via phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Jon

Jonasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

Hi Sharp Customer Care, we are interested in purchasing this black SJFJ676VBK Fridge but I am naturally concerned with the ongoing problem with the Crisper draw lugs as described by many customers, is this still an ongoing problem or have you solved the problem and if we purchased the fridge how would you deal with this if it happened to us after 1 year ? Regards Jon

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jon, We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Ursula

Ursulaasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

What is the NZ sharp customer services contact number please?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ursula, the NZ contact number is 0800 501 201. If you need further information, please feel free to visit the website at https://www.sharp.net.nz/contact/contact-us.
Have a good day.

Nashasked

Hi,
Is there any white glass finish Sharp SJFJ676VBK French door fridge available in the Sydney market? if so, where do I get this from?
Thanks very much for your information

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Nash, Thank you for your interest. You will be able to find the specific model and the location nearest to you for purchase at our website - https://www.sharp.net.au/home-products/refrigerators. If you need further clarification or assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022.

Nash

Thank you Sharp for responding to my query.
Why the price for black / white colours, the same model looks so different from the one ones available in other stores? More than $1000 difference!
Do you able to match with other store prices?
I appreciate your response

Kind regards
Nasiha

JAN

JANasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

My fridge model sj-fs676v has started to make a constant noise like the motor is running all the time but stops when you open the doors. Any ideas?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jan, We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. Our team will be able to troubleshoot and assist in resolving the matter.

Andi D

Andi Dasked

676L French Door

Our sharp plasmacluster fridge light is now staying red insted of starting out blue when you first open the door then going red. Door my iff been kept open too long at one stage. Does it have a re set?

Hi Andi,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you

Arzoo A

Arzoo Aasked

676L French Door

Bought SJXE624FSL model today. My control panel is not working; freezing is fine but can't see what the temperatures are?

Hi Arzoo,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this CRN 529926, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Lee

Leeasked

676L French Door

Hi, my SJ-F60PV has started freezing everingthing in the fridge compartment after having power outage, all the setting seem ok. Help?
Lee

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this CRN 528731, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Bec l

Bec lasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

Can model number Sj-fj676v-bk be regrassed?

Hi Bec,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Can this model be fully integrated??

Hi Tanya,

Marg

Margasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

I have a Sharp model SJ-FJ676V. We have had this fridge for a few years best fridge ever only the vegetable crisper has cracked and we would like to replace it. Having trouble finding where to purchase this. Any help?
Marg

Pete
Pete

sharp customer service will sort you out, they're really good. :0)

Hi Marg,

Thank you for your feedback. If you could please send your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, our customer care team will assist you accordingly.

craige

craigeasked

676L French Door SJFS676VSL (Glass Silver)

hi I have just moved house and when I turned my fridge back on it doesnt seem to be cooling down.freezer is working thiough. what could be my problem?

Hi Craige,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Sue

Sueasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

A lug has broken on the crisper door, I have glued it which I hope will work but I can't work out how to get it back in!! Please any help?

Hi Sue,

Thank you for contacting us. Could you please send your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question? Our customer care team will assist you accordingly.

Tracey

Traceyasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

We purchased our new sharp SJFJ676V a week ago and the fridge temp is 10 degrees and we are unable to decrease the temp. Can someone please help me.

Hi Tracey ,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 510080, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Withajay
Withajay

Sounds to me like it is on Vacation Mode. If you can't understand the instructions on page 7 of the manual I'd suggest calling Sharp directly. They have a great team who'll be able to talk you through it.

Frances Haydon
Frances Haydon

Did u find out what's wrong ? Mine is doing the same

Nisreen Abou Antoun

Nisreen Abou Antounasked

676L French Door

hi the fridge is freezing.what is the right temperature to put in summer and in winter?

Hi Nisreen,

Thank you for contacting us. If you could please send your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au, our customer care team will assist you accordingly.

chook

chookasked

676L French Door

Hi Sharp. Hoping you can help me. I have the model Sharp SJF653SPSL. I recently moved house. Took every measure to move fridge/freezer unit careful, kept upright, let it sit for an hour before turning on, etc. The freezer is working perfectly but the fridge is not cooling. It is warm. Can you suggest what could be wrong and where I can look on the fridge to fix this problem? Thank you!

Hi Chook,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 501719, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Jennifer Pham

Jennifer Phamasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

hi there is no light in the freezer, how do I turn it on?

Hi Jennifer Pham,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 501327, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

diane

dianeasked

SJFJ676VBK
Ever since i received my sharp fridge i have a rattle noise when the motor kicks in. i would like to know what causes this and can it be fixed?
cheers Rudi

Hi Diane,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 498619, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Ang Perth

Hi Diane I Have a sharp fridge 18 months old and just started doing same thing ! I just saw your comment - I will contact Customer service too - Angela

Ang Perth

So much for contacting Sharp Customer service. Just got the brush off - this was an expensive Fridge $3700? - exactly same one - black glass I think Diane referred to. I was told to find my warranty and receipt before they would talk to us or come and look at it. If would like to hear from Diane if she gets hers fixed/resolved what they said it was. Not exactly helpful customer service.
Angela

diane

dianeasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

The control panel does not come on when the door is opened?

Hi Diane,

Thank you for your question. The control panel should light up to show the current settings when you open the door, however operation is not accepted while the refrigerator door is opened.
If you are having issues with your control panel, please contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this review, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Sharp Australia

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp 676L French Door