Ski D'lite

Ski D'lite Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Richelle M.

Richelle M.asked

Why do none of my nearby supermarkets stock these products? Arethe still Available anywhere?

Vikki McLaughlin

Vikki McLaughlinasked

Where has Ski d'lite vanilla yoghurt twin packs gone? I used to buy from IGA Florey ACT. Where is it available in the Belconnen ACT area?

Brian

I don't know you will have to ask ski, I live in a different area

Cheryle M.

Cheryle M.asked

wanting to know why ski D'lite strawberry is classed as 200 gram serve where as peach and mango is a 100 grams misleading when you don't read the nutritional value of each flavour and i would assume all would be the same serving size not good marketing

Frank M.

Frank M.asked

Can I still purchase ski yoghurts and if so where is nearest store to Penrith nsw, prefer the single serve packs

Lesley H

Lesley Hasked

Why can’t we buy ski delight anymore?

Brian

Dunno no where to be found. Best flavoured lite yoghurt there was

Taanu

Taanuasked

Where’s Ski vanilla 12 pack gone?
My kids only eats ski vanilla small tubs. Couldn’t find it since last couple of months?

Nurul N

Nurul Nasked

Hi, i wanna ask about gelatine in ski yogurt. What kind of gelatine you used? Is it from plant or animal sources?

Benita

Benitaasked

Is you're yogurt gluten free

Disgraceful
Disgraceful

No pure yoghurt should contain gluten.
read ingredients carefully to see if fillers have been added if so avoid or make yoghurt
yourself at home
This is a fun and easy to achieve assuring in adulteration

Bridget's

Bridget'sasked

Hi. Would like to know why Ski yoghurt has been taken off the shelf at Woolworths Revesby? Have been enjoying it for over 30 years but now unable to buy it.

Cee
Cee

I called Woolworth's today and asked that same question and was told they are no longer stocking it because of low sales. I find that very hard to believe. One day it way there and the next not one tub to be found. Whatever Woolworths.................. If anyone knows where I can buy Boyden berry 1kg tubs from pleeease let me know.

Brookie
Brookie

I just spoke to Parmalaat and they have advised me that both Coles and Woolworths have deleted ALL Ski 1kg tubs from their stores. Very disappointed that they are reducing consumer options therefore making it more likely customers will purchase the stores own brand. Only place you can get them now is IGA or independent supermarkets.

john44

john44asked

Is this product gluten free?

Fayzeedayzee
Fayzeedayzee

Sorry John44 I have no idea?

Get an answer from our members and Ski representatives